Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6325828 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Abiolang:

Bro abeg I'm waiting o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siu4real: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
tintedtaf:

It's around 98-102k. But Nepotism and mediocrity end there. A friend of mine works there and complains bitterly.
They were employed since 2017 yet no confirmation,no promotion and most of dem on same level earn different salary.
Deduction and non remittance of pension and Mortgage.
Alot more.
I pray u get it. U will confirm validity of dis info

Too much favorism, nepotism and corruption as ur friend said. A start for fresh graduate is around 92k while 108 for a master holder ,that 98-108k and above is for old staff.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siu4real: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adamayinla:

Pls does that mean any agency under ministry of education started with level .
What of institutes of peace and conflict resolution, there pay and possibly d allowance and is it a good place to work pls I need d info pls

YES ,I dont have any idea about peace and conflict resolution.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please any confirmation on the DSS recruitment for graduates?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
siu4real:

YES ,I dont have any idea about peace and conflict resolution.
ok sir thanks sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pls can anyone tell me d starting level and salary and if there is allowance for peace and conflict resolution my plp here God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Moha7:

Please, what is the salary of NEXIM Bank? My State Governor’s son was taken there, and I’ve been curious about what they pay

Katsina State. They pay well, over 300k entry level, including allowances.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mahonnne:

Whoa, how did you know the state I spoke of?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Moha7:

Whoa, how did you know the state I spoke of?

Muhammad e be like say u dey with Presidency ooooo.

Nice bro...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ombudsman1: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
SO THIS THREAD STILL DEY ALIVE?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
@theeweekend

Please check your email I sent you a message

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SwTeee(f): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kay005:

Pls kindly drop your email, I will contact you. I am interested but my nairaland email is not accessible.
interested aloysiusjessica@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please I desperately need a federal or state government job in Ibadan. I'll appreciate any help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pls guys... Good evening... Any updates on NAFDAC... How much is salary for entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Muhammad e be like say u dey with Presidency ooooo.
Nice bro...
Mr. Ibrahim Abiodun ��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yasir101: 6:43am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Moha7 post=111401738]
Pls reply my email I sent you email I want talk with you am from katsina too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Yasir101 post=111404846][/quote]
Okay, Yasir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bb007: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Please anyone with information on naec appointment letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kudoshayor(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2022
A business academic writer is urgently needed for a 2,500 words report. Deadline is Wednesday... kindly WhatsApp 08165984785. Please message only if you are good. Price is between 20-30k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBello24: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
thaiwwo:

yes lots are happening.
As I am talking to you right now, letters are flying to the lucky ones. So if you know anybody that promise you slots start to be disturbing them.
Last week over 300+ APL were dashed out as a slots
pls any news concerning CAC some one promise my brother last month but we don’t have any news regarding the Organization, their salary scale for a fresh graduate and do they have allowances?

Pls we need your response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Apl should be out in May. Hopefully by 10th of May
MBello24:
pls any news concerning CAC some one promise my brother last month but we don’t have any news regarding the Organization, their salary scale for a fresh graduate and do they have allowances?

Pls we need your response

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBello24: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Swagsultan1:
Apl should be out in May. Hopefully by 10th of May
ok thanks.
and pls hw can we get information about corporate Affairs Commission CAC we need hint on their salary for fresh graduate level 08

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lawalbo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kay005:

Pls kindly drop your email, I will contact you. I am interested but my nairaland email is not accessible.
tobidave01@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ombudsman1:
SO THIS THREAD STILL DEY ALIVE?

As you can see, we are not dead! - Black Panther’s line, though

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Moha7:

As you can see, we are not dead! - Black Panther’s line, though
this place na like sea never dry, wanna appreciate u guys and those that hustle, bring info here for the benefit of all........may God give us our dream jobs!

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ziggyzigzag:
this place na like sea never dry, wanna appreciate u guys and those that hustle, bring info here for the benefit of all........may God give us our dream jobs!
Ameen!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ejitec16(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
pls any latest info about ..Nsia , ncc ,nisra , npa . Are they dishing out appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ejitec16(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
any latest about nsia, nisra ,ncc ,npa. Are they sharing appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mahonnne:

Good day sir, would like to ask u a question.
If I should get a Govt job with O'level can I do part time and upgarde myself to a graduate ?
How easy will it be?
And will the salary increase?
Please I would really appreciate your reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Gabby2112:
Pls who has any idea of the total upfront/allowance for entry level 8 for Naicom and their entry salary?
Bro is anything happening there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
id4sho:

Know the committees he's a member. Get a job recommendation letters from him and send to MDA . Keep asking when they're going to recruit/replacement and start bombarding the Sen with updates. Give him the acknowledgement.
Name the committees, let's help you list the MDA here
HON SALAM BAMIDELE
which committees he chair please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ADEGUNWA01, Sl2348, Muhammadjr12(m), oluxmondd2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.