Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6245114 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Omuka:
I heard DSS have started collecting CV for graduates again. Please, i want to confirm if it is true.

Someone should confirm this.

We'll continue to push till we get ours.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Kaeboy:

I haven't but someone sent me proof.
Okay , that's good, call your connect then
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Ibrahim94:

How strong is the Board Chairman of the NCC in this job and hope is not too late to push?

The man is from my state. Prof. Adeolu Akande (Oyo state).

Thanks you my people.

Boss carry me along o, mk e no be all man for himself. Do you have his number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
eddie7:
College of Education Akwanga receiving CVs
A civil engineer fit submit CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
eddie7:
nice info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2022
panmol:
Even the connect sef na God dey give am. Imagine my connect for FIRS is a board member who I’ve met face-to-face and even shook hands with before handing my CV. He keeps saying ‘be patient and keep praying’ since June 2020, which makes me wonder if he is really willing to help me or not.

omoh, why life just hard like this!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Papacypaul:
Boss carry me along o, mk e no be all man for himself. Do you have his number?

I haven't gotten his number.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2022
I’m not disputing anybody on this forum and neither am I going to debate on this. But for those waiting for NPA, I just came back from the office of head of service where the man helping me out mentioned that the names for NPA have still not been sent and that they are still waiting for the go ahead from the organization. I just thought to mention this for those still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Ibrahim94:

I haven't gotten his number.
Check dm , let's talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2022
theeweekend:
I’m not disputing anybody on this forum and neither am I going to debate on this. But for those waiting for NPA, I just came back from the office of head of service where the man helping me out mentioned that the names for NPA have still not been sent and that they are still waiting for the go ahead from the organization. I just thought to mention this for those still waiting.
help my life ser, let me submit CV to you ser.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2022
WalexyWWE:
okay thanks, he heads works and housing. What MDAs are under works and housing

ministry of works and housing just recruited some staff this week, they are doing IPPIS capturing in head of service now

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dojnr4real: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
theeweekend:
I was told the letters are ready ,but what's left is just the sharing which will take place before the end of the month.
But your connect said they haven't even sent /approved the list angry.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
freddybonz:

Okay , that's good, call your connect then
Did you get?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
My connect is not for NPA. It’s for somewhere else. We were having a discussion about the places that the head of service have sent names to, he mentioned NPA that they are yet to send the list because the organization has not asked for it yet. Well time will tell. Hopefully you get called soon.
dojnr4real:
I was told the letters are ready ,but what's left is just the sharing which will take place before the end of the month.
But your connect said they haven't even sent /approved the list angry.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Asquare84:

ministry of works and housing just recruited some staff this week, they are doing IPPIS capturing in head of service now
omoh, and I submitted my CV at FCSC office o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dojnr4real: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
theeweekend:
My connect is not for NPA. It’s for somewhere else. We were having a discussion about the places that the head of service have sent names to, he mentioned NPA that they are yet to send the list because the organization has not asked for it yet. Well time will tell. Hopefully you get called soon.
Okay, thank you bro.
I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
I heard DSS have started collecting CV for graduates again. Please, i want to confirm if it is true. [/quote] pls is it at the head office or at the state offices ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pls who has any idea of the total upfront/allowance for entry level 8 for Naicom and their entry salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
opefid:
Please, any info on NIA recruitment and the supposed application for waiver to FCC?
pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Asquare84:

I called my connect and he said president have nt approve any recruitment in fcsc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joy4everA(f): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Any update about federal fire service please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
eddie7:
Thanks for the info. Please what's the mode of application? Or is it just cv submission? No position one can select from?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zizoo36: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Were you given file number? Coz the file number is another step forward
Papacypaul:
omoh, and I submitted my CV at FCSC office o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
dareh85:
I called my connect and he said president have nt approve any recruitment in fcsc
may be junior staff things because ministries only issue junior staff APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
DSSC Army

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hello,please what is the update regard INEC recruitment. So I need to follow up with connect.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
zizoo36:
Were you given file number? Coz the file number is another step forward
Yes. But testimonies of people concerning submitting CV there is not encouraging, akin to exercise in futility. They claim there is embargo on recruitment,yet on office walls you see process for documentation for new recruits.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekaymax: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
theeweekend:

U didn't hear anything about INEC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
dareh85:

Sorry the recruitment is for level 6 and below
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Asquare84:

Sorry the recruitment is for level 6 and below
Whiterose21:

Thanks for the info. Please what's the mode of application? Or is it just cv submission? No position one can select from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AmVista, evcabuja, Newcastle2023(m), Success1930, Ucheclaw(m), Valme1010, Moh99, newnig, aisha92, ogwoliun, AhmedChiz, Oyo001 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.