Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6327451 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 1:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Mr Babawo how may we help each other.
Babawo101:
Slm/hi everyone i rep kano and sokoto here. I am tired of staying at home please someone help connect me to secure a FG job. I base in abj
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 2:32am On Apr 10, 2022
Hussen24:

Duk abunda kaga na posting gaskiyane, I have many PAs to reps and senators as friends, mostly from kastina. So what I hear from them in relation to recruitment is what I post here But aI will still further make inquiry on NPA stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Amajee:
My dad spoke with the efcc chairman and he asked him to bring my cv .he said everything is happening after sallah.
December is still after sallah!!!

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 4:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Amajee:
My dad spoke with the efcc chairman and he asked him to bring my cv .he said everything is happening after sallah.

Good to hear.

Wahala for who no get strong connection in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 5:34am On Apr 10, 2022
Lol u serious oo..
HeroHero:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 5:50am On Apr 10, 2022
HeroHero:

day means anything may/june

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ilyasom(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2022
eddie7:

Replacement in the second quarter
When is the replacement please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2022
FieldMarshal88:
Consolidated salary is over 400k for fresh entry.

Thank you sir. Please how does it compare to nnpc and nddc? What do you think they pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2022
@Amajee

Please did you mean after fasting or after big / baba sallah celebration..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Good to hear.

Make wuna connect us bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Lukmarn:
Mr Babawo how may we help each other.
malam lukman pls help me connect to secure a job with FG.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2022
AMBalamin:

Sir the connection na 3g oo.. but i wish you also find good connection.
Amen tanx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2022
I am collecting my apl this week.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2022
Jamahyel:

Ameen. Pls...tag me along na.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Jamahyel:

I dey your back ooo....I don't even want to know the agency.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wonderlaco(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2022
How much is CBN level 8 salary?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Good to hear.

after salllah dat means we should be expecting our APL anything may/june
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wonderlaco:
hehe

Level 8 ke
Do you have Masters and PhD ??

Even with those, am not sure you will be given level 8

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wonderlaco:

Anything happening there boss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jamahyel:
Which agency is that pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
FCT-IRS any update?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faisalonline14: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Shazz1:

Anything happening there boss?

My neighbor had an interview recently
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
faisalonline14:

My neighbor had an interview recently

It means something is definitely happening there.
Please I would appreciate genuine infor & connection in regards to getting a job there (buying a slot).
��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fasting
asiwaju60:
@Amajee

Please did you mean after fasting or after big / baba sallah celebration..?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
PaulOtl:

Okay, thank you.
But the one man is trying to get me a job there, he just got his about two weeks ago. I wonder if it is legit. We have been on it for three days now. They said I should get indigene certificate as a non-indegene to complete the process. I'm just wondering if it will pull through or I'm being scammed.
fact they did induction last 2 Weeks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jamahyel:
Which agency??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Amajee:
Wow..See men that know MEN!
I feel y'all. Abj is all about who you know, gaskiya. You arewa folks eh...So like this, you'll soon get the job. Congrats.
And you won't pay for the slot? Seems like it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
kzubyar:
fact they did induction last 2 Weeks
Really? Okay...
Then, maybe it's just like remnant of available slots the guy has , that he is trying to fix me in. A relative of his gave him the slot , according to him sha. The man is a councillor I think. I just don't know if I'll still get it, since it was meant for gbagyi locals. If underground way will work.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
No be today this guy start to make people ask this question. Lol.

freddybonz:

Which agency is that pls

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
panmol:
No be today this guy start to make people ask this question. Lol.

LoL....oh, okay na prayer proclamation him de drop be that, him for try drop me him prophet number because I like the confidence

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
How do they pay at nddc entry level

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tobioba1, Slimkkkk, adeewa18, vivlyviv, Haleefah, Ajibolaoi, Teepy0392(f), Abdull01, Chaossima, Damdam24(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.