Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242860 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lisaint(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hello house!
I want to ask

How easy is it for an ordinary citizen to apply for Fg jobs without knowing anyone!

Kindly help a graduate that just finish NYSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Success stories await us all

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
ucman1:
Suddenly everybody is from Katsina grin....
Oluwa Biko run am for easterners and southerner!

Comes 2023, Aso villa is definitely for us grin grin
Hahaha! Don’t worry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firecross: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
viktor1991:
Please house, is there any update from NASRDA? I was told replacement would be carried out since March but nothing has been done in that regards yet. Please anyone with useful info?
Nobody here has any first hand info about this particular agency..... .dont know why
Nobody here works in Nasrda or what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Like play like play, the house will be divided into tribes and each will be communicating with their dialect.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ziz123:

U mean yanxuuu akwai Wanda already sun karbiii APL letter, cos me irin fat kind 16 of march na bada CV na
Bro, let's be sensitive by considering those who can't understand hausa. I think we also wouldn't like it if for example the Igbos decide to pass messages across in their dialect. Let's communicate in the general language everyone understand so we don't derail this fine thread. Da fatan an Sha ruwa lafiya.

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Toh toh nagode . I really apprecite for the update wallahi .Allah yasa mudace duka amin
Glitteritta:
I know of people who submitted to EFCC chairman since ending February and awaiting the next step of the recruitment so maybe you should remind him. Amma wasu mutane kiran su direct za ayi Saboda karfin connection to Bawa so maybe that’s your case. Amma tabbas, efcc na karban cv

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
HeroHero:
Like play like play, the house will be divided into tribes and each will be communicating with their dialect.
I apologise on behalf of all those who have been communicating in Hausa pls. I'll like to enjoin all of us to, pls going forward, maintain the general language of communication which is English/Pidgin.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please let's maintain the use of general language ( English) Please

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingdemu:
I apologise on behalf of all those who have been communicating in Hausa pls. I'll like to enjoin all of us to, pls going forward, maintain the general language of communication which is English/Pidgin.
Correct man!

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hussen24:

No Sir, I live in KD but I studied there
I know u sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
SouthSultan:

Please, how was your test? Did you get a confirmation mail after you submitted?

Test went well
No confirmation mail yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingdemu:
Bro, let's be sensitive by considering those who can't understand hausa. I think we also wouldn't like it if for example the Igbos decide to pass messages across in their dialect. Let's communicate in the general language everyone understand so we don't derail this fine thread. Da fatan an Sha ruwa lafiya.
Apologies, please! It won’t happen again ����

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
You guys should communicate in English biko, this soesnt say well of your ethnicity. Im hausa too, but this is a public forum and everyone should be able to understand what you are saying.
Moha7:

Wait.. ko Hussaini ne - friend din su The Game?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herlymerh: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pls can you ask him weda he knw anytin regarding the process
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adainter(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pls what is the full name of EFCC chairman?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hussen24:

Duk abunda kaga na posting gaskiyane, I have many PAs to reps and senators as friends, mostly from kastina. So what I hear from them in relation to recruitment is what I post here But aI will still further make inquiry on NPA stuff.

Please help solve this NPA stuff Riddle

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Firs oooo...the waiting is frustrating

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Adainter:

Mr. Abdulrasheed Bawa

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Adainter:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Slm/hi everyone i rep kano and sokoto here. I am tired of staying at home please someone help connect me to secure a FG job. I base in abj

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 5:15am On Apr 08, 2022
What is the difference between secret and open recruitment?

Dikjaja18:
Yes it is true "because the chairman himself called my uncle to bring my CV and he has also told my uncle that he has gotten my CV. So I am waiting for the next step to know if it is secretly or openly recruitment". That's a response from a friend that I know. But I pray everything works out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Bdj88:
What is the difference between secret and open recruitment?

Secret na replacement while open na when there is a portal for everyone to apply.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joy4everA(f): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2022
Pls any information abt federal Fire service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Joy4everA:
Pls any information abt federal Fire service

Replacement in the second quarter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SouthSultan(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2022
symbolofhope:

Test went well
No confirmation mail yet

I had a problem after the test. I used my phone and when I answered the last question, I couldn't submit. I tried severally, and there was no confirmation mail that I submitted. Did you get such mail confirming that you have taken the test?

I still don't know if mine submitted. How do I reach the HR please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Plz what's the salary for shippers council (NSC)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2022
ucman1:
Plz what's the salary for shippers council (NSC)
350k about 3yrs ago
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Please who knows the salary of ECN(energy commission of nigeria) and are they given upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2022
keekee89:
Firs oooo...the waiting is frustrating

FIRS why?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2022
eddie7:

Replacement in the second quarter
Please boss expantiate on this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Please who knows the salary of ECN(energy commission of nigeria) and are they given upfront

(1) (2) (3) ... (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fail, Sultan8 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.