Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6326677 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Amajee:
the drivers stuff has been done last month guy. My cousin was among abeg.
he was recommended by a senator.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
I'm not pursuing towards the agency thou, just reach out, out of curiosity.. Thanks
Ziz123:
don’t be deceived by any 1 jst be praying to get the APL and search for another strong connect dat is really to help uuuu.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Chulluko:
I'm not pursuing towards the agency thou, just reach out, out of curiosity.. Thanks
Alright, which agency are u pushing towards?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Abeg make una try give update on TCN aspirants. Our life matters too.
When are they likely to share APL please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
It was on hold as a result of Magu arraignment. Any one that knows the agency is very much aware of there office challenges even those in Abuja.. I'm not talking about human resource.. The question here "is the recruitment captured on their 2022 budget? " lets hope they employed thou that's the most important thing... Good luck to the applicants
Ziz123:
If not becuse of convict 19 EFCC were on d process of recruitin staff so don’t let any 1 to conviced u dat no space in efcc, every blessed day people are retireing in d agency

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Moha7:

Hussen24 & Amajee, I just spoke with my EFCC plug. The man told me that EFCC cannot run replacements now - the Commission was founded in 2003 - it isn’t old enough to have its staff retiring. He said they’re only recruiting just 20 drivers. When it’s time for the graduates recruitment, he will talk to me. It sounds different from what I’ve heard from you guys here. I’m confused

Don't be deceieved, i just finished talking with a high ranking staff in efcc, bawa called him personally to bring 4 candidates and he submitted their name last week. There is going to be a recruitment not replacement. Last efcc intake of 2018/2019 did promotion this February so they need fresh junior staffs.
Get another connect this one no sure.

PS: no one should pm me no get connect or slot to give you i too i am waiting for appointment but not from efcc.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
#NIA #DIA
freddybonz:

Alright, which agency are u pushing towards?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Amajee:

You're well Informed Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Amajee:
I think I will stop posting any update untill it's done.. then I will give u stories.its better .
pls for Allah sake don’t stop it will help us a long way

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Senate Passes Peace Corps Bill.
How true is this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
HeroHero:
How true is this?

Yes, they passed it. But, I'm not sure president will give an assent to it cus it has been approved at the 8th Senate before.
However, let's see how it will unfold.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Amajee:
I think I will stop posting any update untill it's done.. then I will give u stories.its better .

Pls....don't do so.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
HeroHero:
How true is this?
True. Here is the gist...
The bill, if signed into law, would give statutory backing to the existing Peace Corps of Nigeria, which currently has over 187,000 members, comprising regular staff and volunteers.

The Senate has passed the Peace Corps bill.

The bill, sponsored by Borno senator, Ali Ndume, seeks to give legal backing to the establishment of the Peace Corps as a government parastatal and allow its members to be absorbed into the proposed organisation at commencement.

The bill was passed by the eighth Senate in late 2017 but President Muhammadu Buhari declined assent to the legislation in February 2018, citing security concerns as one of the reasons for his decision.

He had also cited paucity of funds and duplication of duties of existing security agencies by the proposed corps as his main reasons.

Mr Ndume reintroduced the bill to the ninth Senate on December 17, 2019.

And during the second reading of the bill in December 2020, the lawmaker said the core mandate of the corps is to develop, empower, and provide gainful employment for the youth to facilitate peace, volunteerism, community services, neighbourhood watch and nation-building.

The legislation, if passed, would give statutory backing to the existing Peace Corps of Nigeria, which currently has over 187,000 members, comprising regular staff and volunteers, he had told his colleagues.

The lawmaker also said all the issues raised by Mr Buhari for withholding assent to the bill in the eighth Senate had been addressed in the new bill.

Passage
The passage of the bill was a sequel to the consideration of a report of the Senate Committee on Interior.

The committee was asked to conduct public hearings and other legislative works on the bill.

Presenting the report, the committee chairman, Sadiq Umar, echoed the objectives of the bill.

He said the panel received hundreds of memoranda and many stakeholders supported the bill.

He added that the legislation will be “a great benefit to Nigeria” and urged his colleagues to support the bill.

In a committee of the whole, the Senate considered all 40 clauses of the bill and passed it afterwards.

The House of Representatives is expected to concur with the Senate on the legislation after which it will be transmitted to the president for assent.

In the past years, the Peace Corps was widely anticipated by many Nigerians who believed the corps will partly address the nation’s unemployment and insecurity crisis.

Many others, however, opposed the bill, saying it creates a new bureaucracy at a time existing security agencies are underfunded.

In 2017, lawmakers had planned to veto the president’s rejection. But an attempt to override the president’s veto of the bill failed in the House of Representatives in May 2018.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Walybounce:

Don't be deceieved, i just finished talking with a high ranking staff in efcc, bawa called him personally to bring 4 candidates and he submitted their name last week. There is going to be a recruitment not replacement. Last efcc intake of 2018/2019 did promotion this February so they need fresh junior staffs.

PS: no one should pm me no get connect or slot to give you i too i am waiting for appointment but not from efcc.

Yes my brother did the promotional examz too

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekaymax: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hello house pls how genuine is this pyes thing I really need clarification before applying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ashewoboy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Walybounce:

Can we submit application at their lagos office?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ashewoboy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Who has submitted application at efcc lagos office? Such person should quote this post.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Chulluko:
#NIA #DIA

Pls is there any news on NIA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dikjaja18:

Yes the commission is not too odd but do you know that since the inception of the commission, it was headed by the police apart from the present chairman who is a product of the commission. So as it stands now, some of the staff of the commission that are police are being repatriated back to police force.

However, they will fill their position by engaging another set of people directly from the commission.
Okay, I’ve understood. Thank you, man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
theeweekend:
Guy, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. My connect is from head of service and the slots given to them from efcc was about two month ago. He just told me that they are about to collect the cvs from them. Efcc will recruit soon. Look for another connect or tell this one to put more pressure.
Will do, will do. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Amajee:
No, you can’t say that, man. I wasn’t saying you were lying or something. I was just sharing a feedback from my plug. Continue sharing your stories - people need them on here

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Walybounce:

I reckon it’s high time we made a strong move then! God bless y’all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 1:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Guys pls did anyone have information on tetfund?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 4:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Amajee:

Pls any update on FIRS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 5:26am On Apr 13, 2022
keekee89:

Pls any update on FIRS?
sorry I don't have a lead there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Shey ITF is a secret organization ni?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyo44: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2022

Can one submit CV at the Abuja office or it's at their headquarters in jos?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by St3v3nson: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Eyo44:

Can one submit CV at the Abuja office or it's at their headquarters in jos?

Are they collecting cv's now??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2022
ashewoboy:
Who has submitted application at efcc lagos office? Such person should quote this post.
Excuse me, you sent me a mail and I've replied you last night. Is there something you wanted to say or ask?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Allow me to ask a question that's different from the discussion here.
But in this Nigeria, is it still happening that kids of friends or relatives to men in positions of power, who went to university but didn't graduate with a degree, or with the desired degree (maybe a 3rd class ) as a result of one circumstance or the other, are still given jobs in all these agencies and ministries that we list here?
Do they forge documents from scratch, or do they just bypass all that and just write appointment letters for these types of people and no questions are asked when they get called up for interviews?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2022
s.
PaulOtl:
Allow me to ask a question that's different from the discussion here.
But in this Nigeria, is it still happening that kids of friends or relatives to men in positions of power, who went to university but didn't graduate with a degree, or with the desired degree (maybe a 3rd class ) as a result of one circumstance or the other, are still given jobs in all these agencies and ministries that we list here?
Do they forge documents from scratch, or do they just bypass all that and just write appointment letters for these types of people and no questions are asked when they get called up for interviews?
Thanks

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faisalonline14: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
keekee89:

Pls any update on FIRS?

Seems like nothing is happening right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wonderlaco(m), Clemzoo, Mukzahra, Gensanusi(m), Ayuwo, Eminence50, Mykcool(m), Lenaaa, Slimkkkk, 1Nma, Hisgrace0001 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.