Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250310 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
ITF...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Abcdx:
ITF...
Please what's happening in ITF

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Abcdx:
ITF...

I asked Amajee about the ITF and he kindly responded that he dont know of anything going on there!

I have hope there but i dont have reliable source to know what is really happening therein!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
What's up in FIRS sef?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2022
@Achieve43
I heard someone saying, they are going to call between now to June this year

Note : I am not an applicant of itf, I just came across the info when discussing with someone some days ago. Please sir no need of sending me any email, this is all i heard about them thanks.

May GOD Almighty in His favour/mercy, see everyone of us, job seekers of this group through and intervene on our behalf.. (Amen)

Happy new week.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2022
Kaeboy:
What's up in FIRS sef?

Pls guys what's up?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2022
No response sir.
ddugeri:

Ok..tanx in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Thanks and God bless!
This info will help too.
Na gode!!!

asiwaju60:
@Achieve43
I heard someone saying, they are going to call between now to June this year

Note : I am not an applicant of itf, I just came across the info when discussing with someone some days ago. Please sir no need of sending me any email, this is all i heard about them thanks.

May GOD Almighty in His favour/mercy, see everyone of us, job seekers of this group through and intervene on our behalf.. (Amen)

Happy new week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2022
But pls do u know their (ITF) salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MoboGene: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MoboGene: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Oh! You heard anything about the recruitment?
Tuffa001:

Thanks for asking, cos is among the places I have hope.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufnussy: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. If a DG of a parastatal promised u an appointment letter which he was processing but died during the process. Is there still hope? And when are they likely to appoint another DG after his death?
Thank you!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
yusufnussy:
Good afternoon everyone. If a DG of a parastatal promised u an appointment letter which he was processing but died during the process. Is there still hope? And when are they likely to appoint another DG after his death?
Thank you!
May Dr Harry Simon rest in peace.
I submitted my CV to him some weeks back too.... I think it safer to look elsewhere or don't put much hope.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midastorch(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amajee:
Yes offcourse .they dont ask any question once they knew where ur coming from. Some dont even attend interviews and some were at the interview for physical verification. But once they get in , they will ask them to get additional certificates to cover that one shikenan.some dont even show any document untill during documentation. I can attest to dat coz my friend was recommended by the current AGF malami for a job and only thier names and qualifications were sent untill during documentation that they saw their certificates.

I think it's very stupid of you to even mention Malami's name in this conversation, there are ways you can go about it and not mention his name, this is one of the reasons why people get discreet in saying things to their friends....learn to be discreet too, it's not everything you say online, try not to talk too much in life it will help you in life

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Midastorch:

I think it's very stupid of you to even mention Malami's name in this conversation, there are ways you can go about it and not mention his name, this is one of the reasons why people get discreet in saying things to their friends....learn to be discreet too, it's not everything you say online, try not to talk too much in life it will help you in life
i think u are the stupid one for sticking ur nose in peeps business plus so what if he mentioned his name? It wont even move a needle....

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FieldMarshal88: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
FIRS abeg!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
kingRagnarr:
i think u are the stupid one for sticking ur nose in peeps business plus so what if he mentioned his name? It wont even move a needle....

No vex... You just sticked your nose into something that wasn't also your concern. I guess you're the most high on stupidity!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
princetunex:

No vex... You just sticked your nose into something that wasn't also your concern. I guess you're the most high on stupidity!
grin grin this Vawulence must go round

With all due respect, na you foolish pass here.. undecided

Why must that dude Midastorch even even start with an insult in the first place, it would had been nice if he made his comment without been offensive.

It's not the first time here someone mentioned who got jobs for who. Even when TammyAnybody was here. He mentions the VIP names who got jobs for who.

So why the insult because he mentioned Malami, is this the first time Malami name was mentioned

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Midastorch:

That guy runs his mouth like a tap but you woulve corrected him politely. I'd wanted to call his attention but I dey fear backlash. I guess he's one of those young guys that just graduated. Probably in his teens or in his early 20s. No experience of how wider and small and wicked this world is. My father gave Bawa my CV yesterday... NSA called my uncle for my CV just now. Shuuu... You can just say I submitted my CV at so so and so without stating who took it there, at what time and in what scenerior. Your message would've been anonymously passed across in this ANONYMOUS forum. But no, you want to impress online praise singers. Now What if it gets back to them? Guy doesn't even know anything discretion. And if it comes back to bite him he go dey blame unknown forces... Sha, experience, they say, is the best teacher.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amagee is right, he spoke welll wlh, one thing about people is bad belle, na amageee said may u no get good strong connect dat u jst started insulting him jst Bose he mention malami name am sorry to said ure very very stupid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dats why I can’t even share a good information here cos most people here na bad belle people, amajeee be carefulll wit wat ure sayinnnn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ziz123:
Dats why I can’t even share a good information here cos most people here na bad belle people, amajeee be carefulll wit wat ure sayinnnn
Good advice. Knowing what to say, how to say and when to say will save you a hell lot of troubles in life.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kingdemu:
Good advice. Knowing what to say, how to say and when to say will save you a hell lot of troubles in life.
exactly

The guy mean well for everyone here, not everyone can share info here walai, most people have useful info but can't share because of how sensitive it is, he shares sensitive info without discretion, that guy Midastorch should had corrected him without insult.

Am sure this would be the last time Amagee will post any info here. AS E BE LIKE THIS, EVERYONE GO REST.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Midastorch:

I smell jealousy.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Supermajor(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Midastorch:

Na u stupid for here oga, dem tell u say him mentioning go affect anything ne? E be like u no even know who the malami be sef

Go to Facebook and see how all this politicians showcase the APLs they get for there people, na u want come here dy complain on their behalves.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Supermajor(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
princetunex:

U be ode

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Instead of u people to encourage more participant buy ure are here criticizing him in d public dis a bad moral bettter apologized to himmm

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Midastorch:

Please let's be wary of our utterances. There is a way you can caution amajee without an abusive word. He has being dishing out informations that will be of benefits to those that are seeking for job through their connect. Mentioning Malami name doesn't mean anything. I've seen a lots of VIPs that gave out appointment letters to their people and posted it on the social media platforms.

Nobody is a kid anymore in this country as regards to getting a good job at a good Agency of government without connect. So, believe that.

In all, please let's respect each other because this is faceless platform and no one know who is who.

Thank you all and make God grant us a better job we are praying for,Ameen.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
I don't support anyone outrightly insulting another especially calling one stupid. but let us put emotions aside and look critically into the matter on ground. D 1st guy(paulot) asked if it is possible for someone who went to school but DIDN'T GRADUATE i.e has no certificate or someone who didn't qualify for a job by class of degree to get a govt graduate job just because he is connected?. To this question Amaje answered "Yes of course". He didn't stop at saying it is possible, he went ahead to claim d whole ARTONEY GENERAL OF D FEDERATION(Malami) has aided and abbeted such b4 citing an example of his friend who got recommended by malami and how d process went. sirs/ma if only we know d legal implication of saying it is possible to get a govt graduate job without a degree/HND certificate in Nigeria and that d AGF(d chief custodian of d law) has helped to achieve such lawlessness b4, we will not over blame d guy who referred to that utterance as stupid. Mind u if d amaje guy lands in trouble non of u d praise singers will be there 4him. I believe d guy who insulted him loves him more than those of u cheering him to keep making such careless assertions.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Gabicon20:
I don't support anyone outrightly insulting another especially calling one stupid. but let us put emotions aside and look critically into the matter on ground. D 1st guy(paulot) asked if it is possible for someone who went to school but DIDN'T GRADUATE i.e has no certificate or someone who didn't qualify for a job by class of degree to get a govt graduate job just because he is connected?. To this question Amaje answered "Yes of course". He didn't stop at saying it is possible, he went ahead to claim d whole ARTONEY GENERAL OF D FEDERATION(Malami) has aided and abbeted such b4 citing an example of his friend who got recommended by malami and how d process went. sirs/ma if only we know d legal implication of saying it is possible to get a govt graduate job without a degree/HND certificate in Nigeria and that d AGF(d chief custodian of d law) has helped to achieve such lawlessness b4, we will not over blame d guy who referred to that utterance as stupid. Mind u if d amaje guy lands in trouble non of u d praise singers will be there 4him. I believe d guy who insulted him loves him more than those of u cheering him to keep making such careless assertions.
you got it wrong sir, i believe what Amagee meant was his friend got a job through malami and without even seeing his certificate. Only his name and maybe presumably qualifications was known by malami. That means malami did not even see his friend's certificate. He only sent out their names. It was during documentation that the friend presented his certificate.

I have a friend too that got job like that. He was assisted by a former head of state. The only thing the former head of state wrote down was his name and address. This guy received a call to come for his APL in Abuja.

It was during documentation that he presented his credentials and certificate. So what Amagee typed is very very valid. Go back and read Amagee post again.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Gabicon20:

I'm not cheering amajee for pointing out AGF who got a job for someone on that basis.

But, you can correct him without using foul language on each other.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Teeeecash:
you got it wrong sir, i believe what Amagee meant was his friend got a job through malami and without even seeing his certificate. Only his name and maybe presumably qualifications was known by malami. That means malami did not even see his friend's certificate. He only sent out their names. It was during documentation that the friend presented his certificate.

I have friend too that got job like that. He was assisted by a former head of state. The only thing the former head of state wrote down was his name and address. This guy received a call to come for his APL in Abuja.

It was during documentation that he presented his credentials and certificate. So what Amagee typed is very very valid. Go back and read Amagee post again.

You real read in between lines.

Thanks for well deduction of amajee submission.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ebymarv, evcabuja, ZARAMITE(m), Alfredd16, Wemoveee and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.