Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256643 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 2:39pm On May 17, 2022
mikkyvelly:
Top sources at fct IRS said they are just waiting for the Minister's directives to start giving out APL. it is ready, just waiting for approval

Ok. Thank you for the update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 2:48pm On May 17, 2022
Can FCC COMMISSIONER HELP INTO CBN OR CAC ? my younger sister submitted her CV and she as over 9yrs working experience in the bank and still working in the bank .. but the FCC COMMISSIONER SAID HE AS SENT OUT HER CV SHE SHOULD RELAX ... I can't ask the agency but I believe FG should be better for her
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2022
gr8femfred:
Can FCC COMMISSIONER HELP INTO CBN OR CAC ? my younger sister submitted her CV and she as over 9yrs working experience in the bank and still working in the bank .. but the FCC COMMISSIONER SAID HE AS SENT OUT HER CV SHE SHOULD RELAX ... I can't ask the agency but I believe FG should be better for her

Why not.

My FCC got 2 of his children to NNPC and CBN. If the FCC is ready to help, it's straight forward.

My cent.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IliasuAB(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2022
I just thinking such. I too get FCC commissioner for my state as a Connect dónt know which agency he can squeeze me in can someone help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:00pm On May 17, 2022
Pls sir and ma. I really need the name and phone number of ONDO State FCC Commissioner..

I will sincerely appreciate it, if anyone can send it to me via this mail. Thanks in anticipation...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 3:09pm On May 17, 2022
Thanks so much..I trust him he don't lie but I was just thinking of where he would have sent the CV to but I don't think is mature to be asking him.

Thanks

Ibrahim94:

Why not.

My FCC got 2 of his children to NNPC and CBN. If the FCC is ready to help, it's straight forward.

My cent.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2022
gr8femfred:
Thanks so much..I trust him he don't lie but I was just thinking of where he would have sent the CV to but I don't think is mature to be asking him.

Thanks

Good one, if is someone that is ready to help. I've submitted my credentials to my own FCC and the man keeps telling me nothing for now. This is the man that I've met for more than a year now, and he Is very closed to the chairman of FCC.

In all, may our destiny helper locate us soonest,Ameen.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tatenda101(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2022
Can anyone help with Plateau State FCC commissioners phone number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DSuperiorBrand: 3:54pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DSuperiorBrand: 3:57pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tatenda101(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2022
DSuperiorBrand:

Send a pm

Done. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TboyGOLD: 4:08pm On May 17, 2022
Pls I need his number too bro

The man is nice but it'll be good if you're based at Abuja or you have a friend or relative at Abj that can help you through.

BTW, if you still need his no, I can help you. Send me a pm ASAP.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DSuperiorBrand: 4:23pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JO01: 4:23pm On May 17, 2022
Please can anyone help with FCC Commissioner' s contact from middle belt, especially Benue.. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DSuperiorBrand: 4:24pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2022
Please I have been following this thread for long now...who can help me with FCC number for IMo state

Also I have someone in Abuja who is ready to go anywhere to submit my CV

Please those experienced..advice me on what and how to go about it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DSuperiorBrand: 4:43pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layormiii(f): 4:56pm On May 17, 2022
DSuperiorBrand:

I have the one for Ondo State. If you're a good communicator, he may be able to link you up to your state FCC Commissioner.

The only thing I require from you is for you to send me data (of any reasonable amount) to 08101825116. Call me when you're done.

If you think I'm a scammer, you may miss this opportunity

Please and please, DO NOT quote this reply. I'll have to remove my no later. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DSuperiorBrand: 5:07pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DSuperiorBrand: 5:10pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:48pm On May 17, 2022
[quote author=DSuperiorBrand post=112923640]Please and please, I won't be welcoming any further request. So, don't bother about sending any data.

I'll be sharing the contact with the guy who already reached out to me. Thanks.

Brother, I am the one that requested for it. I have been calling you but you didn't pick. My number end with 4306
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 6:16pm On May 17, 2022
DSuperiorBrand:
so if you are to give someone a slot you will collect one kidney lolz mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamesmor: 6:44pm On May 17, 2022
[quote author=topiiiiiiii post=112925519]so if you are to give someone a slot you will collect one kidney lolz mtcheew
Guys pls be very careful, scammers everywhere. Open your brain!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 9:01pm On May 17, 2022
Gabicon20:

Odugbo issuing APLs currently

Pls can u send me a message on WhatsApp pls : 08105976414
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AiiJay22: 9:42pm On May 17, 2022
Please someone should help me with FCC number for Akwa Ibom state. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2022
AiiJay22:
Please someone should help me with FCC number for Akwa Ibom state. Thank you and God bless you.
who will help me with Vita information about citizens and leadership training center cltc salary and allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightw278: 10:01pm On May 17, 2022
A former DIG of police collected my CV last week. He is a friend to my father. Please what kinda agency can he help me to get into. He retired 2018 and he is a notherner

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2022
Brightw278:
A former DIG of police collected my CV last week. He is a friend to my father. Please what kinda agency can he help me to get into. He retired 2018 and he is a notherner
Ask him 2ru ur father

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulrahmanLion: 11:43pm On May 17, 2022
Hello, Brothers. Hussen24, Amajee, GenSanusi, Glittereti. Please help if you have an answer or any info regarding the ongoing EFCC replacement/recruitment, Thank you.
AbdulrahmanLion:
Please, did the EFCC send invites to OND holders this week? If yes, then when are they going to write the aptitude test?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2022
Gaskiya you're disturbing us with this issue of citizen blablabla....are you the only person searching for job?! Your type if you eventually failed to get the job will commit suicide or run mad.
Are you new to job searching??
Please enough of all these unnecessary disturbing repeatation of questions.

Please don't be a f**l by continually asking the same question when people are not answering you.

A word is enough for the wise...

Yaroadamu:
who will help me with Vita information about citizens and leadership training center cltc salary and allowance

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 5:26am On May 18, 2022
SlaveofGod:
Gaskiya you're disturbing us with this issue of citizen blablabla....are you the only person searching for job?! Your type if you eventually failed to get the job will commit suicide or run mad.

Please don't be a f**l by continually asking the same question when people are not answering you.

seriouslyyy ure disturbin us 2 much wit dis citizen sometinnn please 1 post is ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 5:26am On May 18, 2022
SlaveofGod:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), Swagsultan1(m), captainbangz, Zacks43, preciousfuture, aisha92, Valme1010, POLS and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.