Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220945 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 8:02am On May 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'll like to know if anyone has information from NIMASA on either replacement, new recruitment or any kind of recruitment currently going on? And if they have started issuing APL,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2022
HeroHero:

How much is their pay for level 8 and 9?
I think there salary is around 90k after tax etc is very ok for me.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2022
Senior boss anything they go on for NPA?
mitsammy:
Any idea abt NPA entry level salary (level 8 )

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faisalonline14: 10:57am On May 19, 2022
joeybankz:
Hi guy, I'll like to know if anyone has is information from NIMASA on either replacement, new recruitment or any kind of recruitment currently going on? And if they have started issuing APL,

They're not recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 11:21am On May 19, 2022
Yaroadamu:
who will help me with Vita information about citizens and leadership training center cltc salary and allowance

This life is too small I mailed you for an information but you ignored my mail,well cltc salary is 120k from someone that is working there, from what the person said you have free time for other things.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2022
Ujunwaa12:

This life is too small I mailed you for an information but you ignored my mail,well cltc salary is 120k from someone that is working there, from what the person said you have free time for other things.
Thank you very much sorry i didn't see ur mail pls flash me with this line 07068951496 God bless you More
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:19pm On May 19, 2022
HarunaWest:
FHA pay is thrash.. Naija youths are really suffering.
Serious!
What's the pay for level 8?
But half bread is better than puff puff.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 2:10pm On May 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2022
Is not worth it unless if you don't have anything doing at the moment.
topiiiiiiii:
Please fam we need your advise, we were offered level 4 for a Gov job with pay less that 55k and we are degree holders, is it a wise decision considering the fact that we will tip the connect after documentation. Kindly advise us on what to do thankss

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 19, 2022
topiiiiiiii:
Please fam we need your advise, we were offered level 4 for a Gov job with pay less that 55k and we are degree holders, is it a wise decision considering the fact that we will tip the connect after documentation. Kindly advise us on what to do thankss
Which organization is that so that we will know if u guys were cheated or if it is their normal pay

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2022
HeroHero:

Which organization is that so that we will know if u guys were cheated or if it is their normal pay
it should be ministry work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2022
Please anybody with info on the Salary of Police Academy kano or the entry level for Police cos I was told the salary is same

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 5:04pm On May 19, 2022
Please let's talk about CDFIB Job,I mean paramilitary Assistant Superintendent,because the Entry Level Salary is N150k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2022
xtianfemi:
Please let's talk about CDFIB Job,I mean paramilitary Assistant Superintendent,because the Entry Level Salary is N150k.
Who made it 150k and since when

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 5:08pm On May 19, 2022
joeybankz:
Hi guy, I'll like to know if anyone has is information from NIMASA on either replacement, new recruitment or any kind of recruitment currently going on? And if they have started issuing APL,

Nothing for now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2022
Its been a minute anybody asked about FIRS....so abeg how far FIRS

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 6:37pm On May 19, 2022
Please,what's the latest on Federal Fire Service Replacement?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 19, 2022
freddybonz:
Its been a minute anybody asked about FIRS....so abeg how far FIRS

Everybody don give up on FIRS.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 7:09pm On May 19, 2022
pappydeewhy:
Please,what's the latest on Federal Fire Service Replacement?
.Some people are passing out from Immigration Training School on 24th May,so Replacement will Start for new set.No news yet on Fire.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2022
Kaeboy:

Everybody don give up on FIRS.
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 19, 2022
freddybonz:

LMAO

Why are you laughing the ass out now?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2022
Anybody with legit connect that can help me secure a federal government job should dm please
i don't mind the ministry....
I'm willing to pay....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by meetgaya: 8:47pm On May 19, 2022
topiiiiiiii:

Enter there first then work out for your upgrade.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 19, 2022
freddybonz:

LMAO

Those people just dey mess with our head.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2022
meetgaya:

Enter there first then work out for your upgrade.
Seems u guys feel upgrading is easy.... starting that Job on grade level 4 would only lead to acute depression after 6 months

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
Good evening all. Please are passport photographs needed in processing APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fucklove(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2022
I need NNPC job for free abeg cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fucklove(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2022
Abaje195:
Good evening all. Please are passport photographs needed in processing APL?
I don't know sir cry cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fucklove(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuchelibann: 10:59pm On May 19, 2022
I gave my CV out to a procurement manager at one of the A list agencies a month ago, he hasn’t said anything yet. Should I go see him again? I text him sometimes and he acknowledges my text. I don’t know if he has the power to help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuchelibann: 11:34pm On May 19, 2022
There was this girl that was working at cbn, I have forgotten her name she used to drop info here, she got one other lady a job too I think. That was 2020 or so I can’t recall totally. People use to insult her a lot and the girl to her defence always. Please where is she ?? Anybody know about her whereabouts??

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 2:08am On May 20, 2022
I heard some rumors about NPA.

I said rumors, so please don't send me message.

It might not be true.

Thank you, bye cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TariqK, Moniter0, emmachiukwu, GogMal, Sobirin, aliuzalkay(m), HARI33, banjul01, Fieend and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.