Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6329282 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tijabra:
Good day sir, any info on FFS replacement
The process is on already just look for who will assist you. I don secure my slot already.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
BubblingB:
Anything on TCN? When is APL likely to commence?
This month

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
What Agency ??

Xboy1993:
I contacted my � rocket connect, he affirmed to me by the end of this month apl would be given
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Gopitoto:
The process is on already just look for who will assist you. I don secure my slot already.

help me with your connect na boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Gopitoto:
Boss please when you say slot do you mean Apl... Because am also interested and i was told that it's almost done infact some people have been contacted...
Can i message you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Queensly19: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
avsadeeq0:

This month
Good day. Please I need help securing a Federal govt Job. I have no connect so I don't even have an idea how it's done
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
gr8femfred:

What Agency ??

Do you know the parastatals currently recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Xboy1993:
I contacted my � rocket connect, he affirmed to me by the end of this month apl would be given

How do we apply?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kcare: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Any CBN hopeful in d house Pls indicate let's share updates.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
avsadeeq0:

This month
This govt/administration have used the phrase "this month" and "next month" to put applicants into perpetual queue

People are tired of this their "this month" and "next month" scamming format

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Summit ur cv
MadadaYusta:

How do we apply?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
MadadaYusta:

Do you know the parastatals currently recruiting?

FIRS

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
gr8femfred:

What Agency ??

FCT IRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Curdlebug(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Xboy1993:

FCT IRS
how do i apply?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
youngcizza:

help me with your connect na boss
My connect only gave me one slot for Bsc 4 now and is like they re done with SSCE for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
chiegwu:

Boss please when you say slot do you mean Apl... Because am also interested and i was told that it's almost done infact some people have been contacted...
Can i message you?
Yes they ve contacted some candidates 4 now n they are almost done with it based on recent info. ONCE ANY THING STILL SHOW I GO TELL U I STIL DE ABJ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Gopitoto:
Yes they ve contacted some candidates 4 now n they are almost done with it based on recent info. ONCE ANY THING STILL SHOW I GO TELL U I STIL DE ABJ

Ok bro.... Good luck to us all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
chiegwu:

Ok bro.... Good luck to us all
Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fire service pple be careful with ur money sha, e get why.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Gopitoto:
please how do I go about it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hussen24:

Don't stress yourself, stick to your connect. The exams is just formality.
please any info on FFS replacement I heard d APL is ready..... please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Xboy1993:
Summit ur cv

Is there a portal or a place where I can submit it? I'd like to know the procedure please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmedsurajo: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2022
FFS press button

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 3:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Tijabra:
please how do I go about it
Go to the board or their headquarter and try your best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mshehu212: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Please any news about raw material research and development council recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Please which work are u talking about?

Gopitoto:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Please which work are you talking about?

Gopitoto:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musa2018(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2022
Ziz123:
I did not received any EFCC alert amajeee was d latest Hussein 24

Same here but my CV is there at the HQtr.I don't really know how my Connect want to work it for me...My Lord I commit all success unto yr hands.Amin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musa2018(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Hussen24:
EFCC examination and screening for Bsc is on 11th of this month.

OK,interview and documentation might be next stage n finally training

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Xboy1993:
Summit ur cv

Please where do I submit my CV? Is there a portal or a place?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Xboy1993:
Please which work are u talking about?
Federal Fire Service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gopitoto:
Federal Fire Service
What is happening with the federal fire service ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teepy0392(f), izaray(f), Success1930, Gboy4444, Timberwolves(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.