Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6331457 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
nuradeen011:

What is happening with the federal fire service ?
They are fighting fire seriously.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vaiper(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
HeroHero:

grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 2:42am On Jun 06, 2022
HeroHero:

seriously fire roast ur blokos dere.....lol

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Better late....

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ermm:
Better late....

Surveyors or architects can't work here right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
You guys are busting my brain. People on this platform said FIRS pays better than CBN. Then on this same platform two people said their friends left FIRS for CBN. Abeg once and for all which is better? If you know let us know abeg millions of naira involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
You guys are busting my brain. People on this platform said FIRS pays better than CBN. Then on this same platform two people said their friends left FIRS for CBN. Abeg once and for all which is better? If you know let us know abeg millions of naira involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ermm:
Better late....
is like people don’t apply for stuffs anymore

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hello friends, you may recall that I mentioned that my wife was invited for the EFCC exam. Although we are in Abuja, her exam center is in Port-Hacourt.

That's by the way, my reason for this post is to seek opinion on this....

I am also a public servant but I earn from the public service salary structure which pays me just a little over 80,000 as a level 10 staff. My wife knows that I am quite close to a presently serving Minister and also to an SA to the President. She has been prodding me to also get a note to EFCC HQ for job placement. Now, my questions are;

1. Can anything still be done if a letter is gotten from a serving Minister and submitted tomorrow?

2. Her sponsor is a serving DG, so there is no clash of interest with mine. However, is it ethical for spouses to work in the same organisation (that's if I am lucky to get an invite and scale through).

I'm 32, have a MSc, currently pursuing my PhD and I have over 8 years of work experience.
Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bigjukkk0:

It might be firs. Do you want to apply there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
PLS IF YOU HAVE ANY CONNECTION IN FIRS COME AND HELP ME GOD GO BLESS YOU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
PLS who know the salary scale for NERC..for entry level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
geoimam22:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
geoimam22:

You need years of experience and the right qualification to get here

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
geoimam22:
PLS IF YOU HAVE ANY CONNECTION IN FIRS COME AND HELP ME GOD GO BLESS YOU

Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nickie88(f): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
newnig:
Hello friends, you may recall that I mentioned that my wife was invited for the EFCC exam. Although we are in Abuja, her exam center is in Port-Hacourt.

I am also a public servant but I earn from the public service salary structure which pays me just a little over 80,000 as a level 10 staff. My wife knows that I am quite close to a presently serving Minister and also to an SA to the President. She has been prodding me to also get a note to EFCC HQ for job placement. Now, my questions are;

1. Can anything still be done if a letter is gotten from a serving Minister and submitted tomorrow?

2. Her sponsor is a serving DG, so there is no clash of interest with mine. However, is it ethical for spouses to work in the same organisation (that's if I am lucky to get an invite and scale through).

I'm 32, have a MSc, currently pursuing my PhD and I have over 8 years of work experience.
Thanks

Please Sir, help me if you have connect in Any Federal Government Agency..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yamenesa: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
[b][/b]it's possible you and your wife works in an agency.
Depends on ur connection.
And mean while concerning the letter ,no assistance is too much
But with ur level in public service now earning 80k, I would advice you to continue ,public service job is being enjoy when u are in managerial position .
Nickie88:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
newnig:

Thanks

You can make connect for secondment to higher pay agency, while maintaining your grade level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nickie88:

My dear sister, I only rely on recommendations too. I am also trying to step up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
yamenesa:
[b][/b]it's possible you and your wife works in an agency.
Depends on ur connection.
And mean while concerning the letter ,no assistance is too much
But with ur level in public service now earning 80k, I would advice you to continue ,public service job is being enjoy when u are in managerial position .
Thanks for your response. You can PM me as regards to the letter. (Please I can only assist one person and I have already made committment to this person. Please, I won't be able to assist anyone else with a recommendation note).

I don't think I can wait for that number of years especially now that my wife may start earning x5 of my salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gensanusi:

You can make connect for secondment to higher pay agency, while maintaining your grade level
Yessssss, I thought of this too. Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agentp47: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
I was told that there are two batches. I don't know when the second batch will be called.
Musa2018:

Same here but my CV is there at the HQtr.I don't really know how my Connect want to work it for me...My Lord I commit all success unto yr hands.Amin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Agentp47:
I was told that there are two batches. I don't know when the second batch will be called.
Oga Hussen24, please can you confirm this for EFCC hopefuls. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yamenesa: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thanks bro.
newnig:
Thanks for your response. You can PM me as regards to the letter. (Please I can only assist one person and I have already made committment to this person. Please, I won't be able to assist anyone else with a recommendation note).

I don't think I can wait for that number of years especially now that my wife may start earning x5 of my salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2022

newnig:
Yessssss, I thought of this too. Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kcare:
Any CBN hopeful in d house Pls indicate let's share updates.....

Kcare please contact me if you have any information on this
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabfrus: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bigjukkk0:

People leave FIRS for CBN simply because CBN welfare packages and allowances are far higher than FIRS. So YES with my full chest CBN is better than FIRS. So go for CBN

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Mohabfrus:

People leave FIRS for CBN simply because CBN welfare packages and allowances are far higher than FIRS. So YES with my full chest CBN is better than FIRS. So go for CBN

Have you seen their pay before?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yamenesa: 3:59am On Jun 07, 2022
F
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by congo4ka: 5:05am On Jun 07, 2022
blueprint22:
Please house who knows the monthly income of LNSC...please

I have a job for you bro,.gimme your contact

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 5:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Bigjukkk0:
FIRS pays graduates 255K monthly with a 13th month salary and lots of allowances that almost sum up to the salary itself. I heard the FIRS salary has been increased to 298K - I haven’t verified the increase, though. FIRS entry grade level is GL-10. This goes down through promotions to the last grade level, which is GL-1
CBN on the other hand has quite a lesser pay for fresh graduates - N184K monthly, but with a single promotion, you will be in the real game! CBN gets you allowances like housing, wardrobe, feeding and others that barely double the salary itself. This depends on if you have your accommodation or they provided one for you; and also depends on the branch that you’re based.
I reckon CBN is better than FIRS

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igwe2121(m): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2022
I have a job for you bro,.gimme your contact[/quote]

Should I drop my contact bro. I seriously need job o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, spido(m), ConTrol15, Maikunya, kkkp, AdorableJosh(m), Konne and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.