Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300820 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please who knows the salary of Bioresources Development Centre (Biodec)? It is an agency created in 2003 under the supervision of National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA).

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kingdemu:
Reliably heard that approval has been given for IPPIS capturing for new employees of all institutions, non-core ministries, departments and parastatals (MDAs) in the North East, starting from 18th July - 29th July 2022.

Boss please when is Ippis coming to the north west? Federal Hospitals in The North West
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
GEJTILL2019:

Boss please when is Ippis coming to the north west? Federal Hospitals in The North West
The information I have for now is that of the North East. I'll update the house accordingly

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

I lost access to my mail, drop your mail or number I will message you.
Quote me on another thread not here cool
Please help me I've been struggling since I was done serving 4years ago.
I need info on job placement, I'm always hearing of it when its late.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mohit007:

O yes u cn. Check if dem dn strt receiving by mail
Please help a brother.
ebaedet@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blimzyadex: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please am very much interested, here is my email blessingadeoti26@gmail.com. thanks.

Mohit007:

Yes, they'll recruit soon as they implement the new payment into budget.. Entry level 8 are expected to enjoy it. But know that in all allowances, Bsc earns more than Hnd.. It's a nice place to work as from this year on. Exam survey allowances used to be 400k+, but now it's gon skyrocket to almost 2mil+ and others like security allowances etc.. Their things used to be underground, and they exist in the 36 states. People had received slots already. They're waiting for the increase and approval frm "Budget & civil service" though, you can try.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
livinglifemgr:
110,00 naira. That's after tax and other deduction.

Pls does Biodec has same salary with Nabda?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeejewelries: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kingdemu:
Please who knows the salary of Bioresources Development Centre (Biodec)? It is an agency created in 2003 under the supervision of National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA).

Co-asked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mohit007:

Yes, they'll recruit soon as they implement the new payment into budget.. Entry level 8 are expected to enjoy it. But know that in all allowances, Bsc earns more than Hnd.. It's a nice place to work as from this year on. Exam survey allowances used to be 400k+, but now it's gon skyrocket to almost 2mil+ and others like security allowances etc.. Their things used to be underground, and they exist in the 36 states. People had received slots already. They're waiting for the increase and approval frm "Budget & civil service" though, you can try.
Good evening sir, please i just sent you mail, kindly check please.... Or i can drop my mail here if you permit me. Thanks sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingdemu:
Reliably heard that approval has been given for IPPIS capturing for new employees of all institutions, non-core ministries, departments and parastatals (MDAs) in the North East, starting from 18th July - 29th July 2022.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Gensanusi post=114773093][/quote]A staff at the IPPIS office claim they use capturing and reverification exercises to give new employment (replacement) for new staff through the back door with the connivance of the MDAs. How possible is that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gambia(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Mohit007:

If you can wait for N.T.I to finish up their bonus&packages, salary upgrade(200k+) and upfront(2.5-4million yearly for welfare) issues, i can be of help. They're about to be cleared ; civil service and budget will be approved from next week or next month, thats holding their apl.. Met with their Registrar early dis month at Budget office. May God favor us

Morning Boss, pls can I mail you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingdemu:
A staff at the IPPIS office claim they use capturing and reverification exercises to give new employment (replacement) for new staff through the back door with the connivance of the MDAs. How possible is that?

Yes, they will inform the new staff to tell anybody at the gate they are going for data correction, but The MDAs will have to initiate this with cooperation of IPPIS head.
I have seen MDAs that give 5 slot to IPPIS head, with charges per staff. For IPPIS enrollments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingdemu:

I'll like to discuss something with you.
Kindly check your mail.
Got a job since 2020 no capturing yet in one of the universities in that region.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Dtish:

I'll like to discuss something with you.
Kindly check your mail.
Got a job since 2020 no capturing yet in one of the universities in that region.

I can get you straight to Dr Ben, boss in IPPIS, with ur moni o! If u can spk hausa mail me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Gensanusi post=114773093][/quote]
they did this verification in the northwest last month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Gensanusi:

Yes, they will inform the new staff to tell anybody at the gate they are going for data correction, but The MDAs will have to initiate this with cooperation of IPPIS head.
I have seen MDAs that give 5 slot to IPPIS head, with charges per staff. For IPPIS enrollments
please how can I contact you privately

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingdemu:
But you never told us na when that your neighbor collected hers. So allow the guy pass his information cos that's what we are all here for. Thanks.
I said it here, that FHA was issuing appointment letter, check my post if you doubt

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Teeeecash:
he did sir

He mentioned it here, he mentioned that his neighbor got APL from FHA

Scroll up to may 18th

Page 1259
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2022
Gensanusi:

The guy is claiming that he can get a slot for my wife..He is saying we should select among any of the MDAs listed for IPPIS enrollment/reverification in the N/East that she'll want to work, and when they come for the exercise, he'll do the magic. Will that work or he's just wasting our time?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingdemu:
The guy is claiming that he can get a slot for my wife..He is saying we should select among any of the MDAs listed for IPPIS enrollment/reverification in the N/East that she'll want to work, and when they come for the exercise, he'll do the magic. Will that work or he's just wasting our time?

Yes, he can do it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2022
This are the MDAs

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Gensanusi:

Yes, he can do it
Nagode
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Gensanusi:
This are the MDAs
Yeah he sent them over. Which ones are the highest paid amongst them?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingdemu:
Yeah he sent them over. Which ones are the highest paid amongst them?

What her qualifications
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Gensanusi:

What her qualifications
Bsc Political Science.

Edit:
She has about 10yrs private sector experience in communications and public relations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2022
Gensanusi:

What her qualifications
General Sanusi please how can i contact you? it's urgent please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Same salary. If you have a side business then you can take the offer. If you have another option from biodec, I'll advise you take the other offer.
Kingdemu:
Pls does Biodec has same salary with Nabda?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2022
livinglifemgr:
Same salary. If you have a side business then you can take the offer. If you have another option from biodec, I'll advise you take the other offer.
Ok. She's a house wife. So I think the 110k isn't bad for a start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2022
livinglifemgr:

Some job doesn't have rest of mind, you can't miss office
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Kingdemu:
Ok. She's a house wife. So I think the 110k isn't bad for a start.

FMC is paying 90k for admin and others, Engineering 110k and no too much work for NON-Health workers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Gensanusi:

FMC is paying 90k for admin and others, Engineering 110k and no too much work for NON-Health workers
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aminu378, Usangchris, Newcastle2023(m), Rems20(m), Huzzy12, StephOkemini and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.