Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6275988 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kingdemu:
Nagode

Can I mail you? Heard something similar but would like to discuss with you to be sure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
eddyroyal:

Please help a brother.
ebaedet@gmail.com

Am interested too...please can you send me a mail?... juliusimanyi@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
livinglifemgr:
Same salary. If you have a side business then you can take the offer. If you have another option from biodec, I'll advise you take the other offer.
Is NABDA not a good place to work? Your advice is confusing pls, elaborate...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
pappydeewhy:
my dear Sister,long time o.How is the family? Let's chat on WhatsApp I want to give you a powerful woman's number who is from Offa,Kwara State
Baba, help a fellow towns man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Best job for a house wife !!!!!! For a man, you must have side hustle. Asides the salary, nothing happens there.
Kingdemu:
Ok. She's a house wife. So I think the 110k isn't bad for a start.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you have a side business then you can take the offer. If you have another option from biodec, I'll advise you take the other offer.
prophetic69:

Is NABDA not a good place to work? Your advice is confusing pls, elaborate...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mohit007:

I can get you straight to Dr Ben, boss in IPPIS, with ur moni o! If u can spk hausa mail me

Can we discuss please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
eddie7:

Can we discuss please
Mail me and drop ur email addr, let me knw which i'm kinda goin to reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mohit007:

I've mailed you but you can still connect @

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thoseen21(f): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Mohit007 post=114792337
Mail me and drop ur email addr, let me knw which i'm kinda goin to reply [/quote]. Pls do you have any latest update on waec recruitment. My email address is ogunnaiketosin84@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=thoseen21 post=114792524][/quote]

no Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gbooti(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kingdemu:
Thanks

Please dan Allah send me a mail...
mgsanusi@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
GEJTILL2019:

they did this verification in the northwest last month.

Check the date

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bluev:
Pls does any one knows when NAIC will recruit. How come no body is talking about that organisation?

Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation or Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mohit007:

brother i have dm you pls help me i am tired of waiting. My email is fortunegopi@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moha7:

Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation or Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps?
Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mudeea, please, is there any progress from your friend regarding that agency where you think something will happen on the 18th?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moha7:

Intelligence corps is purely military, not for civilians

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moha7:
Mudeea, please, is there any progress from your friend regarding that agency where you think something will happen on the 18th?

This should be NIA i think..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Firmjudge, do you have any info about them, please?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gensanusi:

Intelligence corps is purely military, not for civilians
Alright, sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Please anyone who can help to submit CV at EFCC Abuja or facilitate a call for an interview pls. I heard some people are still been called because some State are yet to fill up their quota. Kindly tag pls.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
opylog:
Please anyone who can help to submit CV at EFCC Abuja or facilitate a call for an interview pls. I heard some people are still been called because some State are yet to fill up their quota. Kindly tag pls.
Me too biko, not sure if my state have filled up their quota also.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moha7:
Firmjudge, do you have any info about them, please?

Honestly, i don't have as they bounced me when i got there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
opylog:
Pls could u name such state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
I need some to tell me briefly about NSTIf in term of salary and working environment pls ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hussen24:
I need some to tell me briefly about NSTIf in term of salary and working environment pls ASAP.
The salary should be 86-100k but they want to increase it, they shared appointment letter last month I was expecting but got disappointed. I send you mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Firmjudge:

Honestly, i don't have as they bounced me when i got there.
Oh, you were the guy that went to their gate? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prinzedy(m): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Good morning my people
Happy sunday to you all.
I've asked this question before but didn't get any response.

I'm an M.sc holder with 6years experience in a private firm (with certificates of participation from trainings with the firm) and I also have two associate certificates from NIM and CIPM respectively.

So the question is what Grade level should I be looking at while seeking for appointment into the civil service?
Please I need honest answers/opinions.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2022
prinzedy:
Good morning my people
Happy sunday to you all.
I've asked this question before but didn't get any response.

I'm an M.sc holder with 6years experience in a private firm (with certificates of participation from trainings with the firm) and I also have two associate certificates from NIM and CIPM respectively.

So the question is what Grade level should I be looking at while seeking for appointment into the civil service?
Please I need honest answers/opinions.

Thank you.

Level 10+.. You may not need tel dem cos it's in ur Cv, di quality and experiences you posses
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Mohit007:

I can get you straight to Dr Ben, boss in IPPIS, with ur moni o! If u can spk hausa mail me

Bro, I can't speak Hausa o.
I even met with the DD Audit in IPPIS.
Regardless, I'll mail you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: francis53 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.