Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257360 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please house is 2M ok for NABDA? And how much is their salary for a Bsc holder + work environment? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
MUTERIKA:
I am in Offa already. Can I have your digits please, I need more guidance.
I will send you her number. Then always be on the lookout whenever she comes home.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Towma:

Please what year was it? Before or after they became limited liability company? Thanks

Towma please I sent you an email on an enquirer . Thanks .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
pappydeewhy:
I will send you her number. Then always be on the lookout whenever she comes home.
Thank you my Brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Karmora:

Towma please I sent you an email on an enquirer . Thanks .

Good day, please can you write your email in an old thread so I can reply? I forgot the password to my nairaland email. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Towma:

Good day, please can you write your email in an old thread so I can reply? I forgot the password to my nairaland email. Thanks.

Okay , you can reach me on Karmsifree22@gmail.com thanks .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunehro: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
[pappydeewhy] I will send you her number. Then always be on the lookout whenever she comes home.[/quote]
Please help me too, have been in town for the past 3 months.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Are DSS about to recruit graduates? And when are we expecting it? Thanks
Mohit007:

REMOVE NCC, cause they're about to share APLs..
Add NASRDA, NABDA, RAW MATERIALS, DSS, DPR, ENERGY COMM, NITDA, NBC(Broadcasting), NDIC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Any information about NECO recruitment before budget defending?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Swagsultan1:
Add NASENI and NNRA
kindly respond @ Mohit007, @Hussein@ Firmjudge nd other helping hands. please wot of Federal ministries, shld we be hoping for August too. because my connect told m it remains signing. Please more light on this.Thks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
pappydeewhy:
come home and find any how you can see Hajia.Yara kan ni Offa.
lol, Omo oloffa mojo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ajayimichael:

Yes sir
u find out which state run org/agency dey currently recruit, then we can work 4rm dere & i talk to someone in st govt but if ur eyes only dey federal dat wan hard small but not impossible but na u go do d wahala

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Muhammadjr12:
August, This will be our month In shaa Allah

Ameen ya Allah

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 12:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Swagsultan1:
I do but not someone that is willing to sell slots, as he also has a line up of people waiting on him.
Chai!!! Ok tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 12:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Gabicon20:
Guys if anybody asks u 2 pay 4 paramilitary slot(civil defence, fire service, immigration & prisons) b4 ippis capturing, the probability(%) that u will loose ur money is 99%. Gudevening pals.
Please any update on their replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 3:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Mohit007:

Add NASRDA, NABDA, RAW MATERIALS, DSS, DPR, ENERGY COMM, NITDA, NBC(Broadcasting), NDIC
Morning boss
I sent a text to ur phone....kindly respond to it....Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Kambard:
Morning boss I sent a text to ur phone....kindly respond to it....Thanks
I received it.. Call my number by 10.30am

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 02, 2022
ABUJA INFORMANTs, WHAT'S UP WITH NCC TODAY? Legit info

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 5:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Mohit007:
Good morning all, please mohit007 can you help me with ur contact, I want to talk to you it's important and urgent.
This is my email.....mmlukman06@gmail.com.
Thank you in anticipation of your response.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Huseein12:
@mohit007 please which class of DSS should we be expecting, is it for degree?
Nd and nce

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2022
kindly respond @ Mohit007, @Hussein@ Firmjudge nd other helping hands. please wot of Federal ministries, shld we be hoping for August too. because my connect told m it remains signing. Please more light on this.Thks c

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Mohit007:
I trust you are doing well sir.
I sent you an email this morning. please, kindly respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Starstar:
kindly respond @ Mohit007, @Hussein@ Firmjudge nd other helping hands. please wot of Federal ministries, shld we be hoping for August too. because my connect told m it remains signing. Please more light on this.Thks c

Sure, all agencies ministry and parastatals August/Sept

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Firmjudge:

Sure, all agencies ministry and parastatals August/Sept
Alright, thank you sir/ma.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Boss morning sir... I sent you a mail pls chk
Kambard:

Morning boss
I sent a text to ur phone....kindly respond to it....Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Starstar:

My Oga, abeg no Sir me o lol... grin grin

Me self dey Hussle jab
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Mohit007:

I received it..
Call my number by 10.30am
Okay boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Starstar:

i sent you mail bro pls respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Hello, please what's the latest on NITDA. Asking for a friend
Mohit007:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Please which agency or ministry is currently recruiting and help with the link to apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluDharay(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Karac:
please who'll help me with state government job in ogun state.

Co-asks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, harmony940(m), AfricanLion22, Alfredd16, jufurma, henrymorebaba(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.