Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6296204 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HolyMalaam: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hello everyone, who has a sure plug concerning recruitment into the Nigeria custom service, FIRS or NNPC

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
HolyMalaam:
Hello everyone, who has a sure plug concerning recruitment into the Nigeria custom service, FIRS or NNPC
Holymllm is something cooking up there smiley
Shed more light plss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
IABkhair:
Holymllm is something cooking up there smiley Shed more light plss
HEARD CUSTOMS REPLACEMENT IS COOKING UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
My neighbor collected his Appointment Letter from National Population Commission yesterday! His father is a board member in the commission.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
KhalilAK:
My neighbor collected his Appointment Letter from National Population Commission yesterday! His father is a board member at the commission.
Congratulations to him, they have a very poor salary, 67k for graduate

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
It's like INEC recruitment is dead finally.
Let them do something nau
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HitlerGaddafi: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Xboy1993:

Congratulations to him, they have a very poor salary, 67k for graduate
You see something you no even happy. Na your type dey chase NFIU , PPPRA, NIMASA, FIRS and the likes wey no dey realistic.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

You see something you no even happy. Na your type dey chase NFIU , PPPRA, NIMASA, FIRS and the likes wey no dey realistic.
I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Moh99:

I wonder o
You know maybe he dey work already? He fit wan change job go A-list agency

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
INEC recruitment any update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
acumen90:
It's like INEC recruitment is dead finally.
Let them do something nau
They will soon call people

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mshehu212: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
abdulrafiuimam:

They will soon call people
What about Raw material?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fauzy1991(f): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good Evening everyone... please any Updates on NCC, FIRS and NIMASA. I will appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kbm123: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdulqareem:
HEARD CUSTOMS REPLACEMENT IS COOKING UP

Una wey dey talk this customs replacement wan loose una last card to this Wawa boys wey go use am carry shima lmao!

Customs that have a live recruitment. They wrote supplementary CBT just last week for those that missed the first one by June. The list is in public space. Nothing like replacement for customs for now.

Save ur money for another agency, I'm serious, it will end in tears if you give one Kobo to buy customs replacement.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Did anyone have info on tetfund pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 5:39am On Aug 28, 2022
abdulrafiuimam:
INEC recruitment any update
INEC don forget us since 2020. Job Wey no even sure say person go get.... Chaiii
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

Oga dis group is all about monthly salary info. It's wrong to tell about monthly salary that I knowledgeable about?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Moh99:

I wonder o
I never tell him not to accept the offer. I only tell about their monthly stipend. How is that offensive?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HitlerGaddafi: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Xboy1993:

I never tell him not to accept the offer. I only tell about their monthly stipend. How is that offensive?
It's very offensive. Person see work , you're telling him they don't pay well where he got the job. Did he tell you he doesn't know about the payment before pushing for or allowing someone to push the offer for him?

The best you could have done was to congratulate him and pass .

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

It's very offensive. Person see work , you're telling him they don't pay well where he got the job. Did he tell you he doesn't know about the payment before pushing for or allowing someone to push the offer for him?

It is not bad for him to tell him d salary of the agency sir. He might not know. U should have allowed the guy to talk... Some people actually have options... Peace##..

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2022
The guy whose father is a board member of National Population Commission was most likely aware of the salary. And if he was not, he would have read it in the letter. The guy that posted it did not come here to ask for the salary structure. Why tell him the pay is poor when the beneficiary is not even complaining. That sounds like words of discouragement. Believe me most of us on this page will rush to collect that job if offered. People are jobless bro. Peace.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2022
asshuaiby:
The guy whose father is a board member of National Population Commission was most likely aware of the salary. And if he was not, he would have read it in the letter. The guy that posted it did not come here to ask for the salary structure. Why tell him the pay is poor when the beneficiary is not even complaining. That sounds like words of discouragement. Believe me most of us on this page will rush to collect that job if offered. People are jobless bro. Peace.
Aswear bro...that it is

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2022
asshuaiby:

Honestly ,you spoke sense aside the non sense I read earlier.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Xboy1993:

"Very poor salary"

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

Very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2022
asshuaiby:
Apt.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please do you have any idea on the take home salary of GL 8 both for academic and non academic staff of the polytechnic? I heard something like 60k which i find hard to believe
josh6633:

Someone was telling me appointment will be released by October. And u are saying Nov/Dec. Which one is the right information now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
ASF46:
Please do you have any idea on the take home salary of GL 8 both for academic and non academic staff of the polytechnic? I heard something like 60k which i find hard to believe

If we talk dem go complain.....

grin vawulence free

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
The month of August is gradually going to an end. Some graduates have not earned up to 50k since they completed University & Polytechnic.

I pray God Almighty will wipe up the secret tears of joblessness of everyone on this forum

It is terrible to be idle.... God will compensate us with a lucrative job. No more delay... There shall be testimony of Appointment letters in the month of September in Jesus Mighty name

I heard many agencies will massively recruit in September...

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
ASF46:
Is it State or Federal Polytechnic?
Federal Poly pays N110k to N120k for GL8. But Academic Staff have other allowances attached.
However , the salary will go up after current negotiations with ASUP that made them call off the strike.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Success1930:
The month of August is gradually going to an end. Some graduates have not earned up to 50k since they completed University & Polytechnic.

I pray God Almighty will wipe up the secret tears of joblessness of everyone on this forum

It is terrible to be idle.... God will compensate us with a lucrative job. No more delay... There shall be testimony of Appointment letters in the month of September in Jesus Mighty name

I heard many agencies will massively recruit in September...
Amen ooooooooooo my bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ziggyzigzag, Anomz, leeking(m), asiwaju60, hannychic and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.