Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6275650 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ok thanks alot, and its federal polytechnic..... Sooo does it means that academic staffs in fed poly earn more than those in fed uni?
neoclassical:

Is it State or Federal Polytechnic?
Federal Poly pays N110k to N120k for GL8. But Academic Staff have other allowances attached.
However , the salary will go up after current negotiations with ASUP that made them call off the strike.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lol weda they talk or not o, we also aquire knowledge through asking. I will like to read your inputs too if u have any idea of d salary in federal polytechnic
Xboy1993:

If we talk dem go complain.....

grin vawulence free
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Success1930:
The month of August is gradually going to an end. Some graduates have not earned up to 50k since they completed University & Polytechnic.

I pray God Almighty will wipe up the secret tears of joblessness of everyone on this forum

It is terrible to be idle.... God will compensate us with a lucrative job. No more delay... There shall be testimony of Appointment letters in the month of September in Jesus Mighty name

I heard many agencies will massively recruit in September...
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Success1930:
The month of August is gradually going to an end. Some graduates have not earned up to 50k since they completed University & Polytechnic.

I pray God Almighty will wipe up the secret tears of joblessness of everyone on this forum

It is terrible to be idle.... God will compensate us with a lucrative job. No more delay... There shall be testimony of Appointment letters in the month of September in Jesus Mighty name

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please can you share with us the agencies you know will be recruiting?
Success1930:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
KhalilAK:
My neighbor collected his Appointment Letter from National Population Commission yesterday! His father is a board member at the commission.
Comfrimed

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achizzy7: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pls do federal ministry pay salaries on time ??

let's say b4 d end of d month ??

I await ur response (s) pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 4:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Xboy1993 isn't wrong to have stated the salary. Infact, he is absolved of any wrongdoing by first congratulating the beneficiary of the employment before stating how poor their salary is.

You may have some valid arguments but you cannot subject everyone to your moral compass, hence the need to critically review your opinion before castigating others here.

1. The primary purpose of this thread is to share knowledge on the "monthly net salaries of FG MDAs". Permit me to say any other information is secondary and more like an "added advantage".

2. I have been a follower of this thread since inception. I have used several monikers to contribute and even hint on secret recruitments. I like what the thread has evolved into but that cannot take away the basic fact that discussion of salary and remuneration comes first on this thread.

3. It is myopic to assume that everyone here are unemployed or even underemployed. Personally, I have changed jobs from one parastatal to another thrice. I am not earning the poor CONPSS but I am not earning under a special salary structure either. However, I feel mostly redundant and undervalued in my current place of work. Combine that with an average salary and I am discontented (not ungrateful). Am I grateful for having a secured job? Yes. Do I wish to remain with my present organisation? No. So what exactly do I want? I am meticulously searching for an organisation that offers me an opportunity to put my core discipline into professional practice (not just the regular come-to-work-and-gist with no clear path for career advancement norm) while not neglecting an industry-standard remuneration and career growth/relevant exposure.

4. While it is important that we celebrate others for their small wins and little beginnings, it isn't out of place to mention salaries (of course without trying to look down on the beneficiaries). From my own knowledge over time and with the information I garner from this thread, I know agencies I will never bother to chase. I'll be going to level 12 (the equivalent using CONPSS) soon and I am pursuing my PhD. Yet, I am actively checking this thread every other day. You can guess why.

5. Like a good number of us here, I also have some acquaintances and family friends who are opportune to be in positions of authority, I sure won't bother them for certain kind of jobs except for places I really "want". Some of the factors that will help me consider another place right now are salary, career growth, relevance of my discipline (trust me, it matters as you move towards the directorial cadre), relevant experience and exposure amongst others. So while some come here for just any job, some come here for change of jobs, some come here because of a rising job dissatisfaction. Let's not lash out at others who do us well to give us information on salaries especially if they are not being derogatory doing so.

6. On a lighter note, I have seen arguments on this thread about some salaries. Let's take EFCC for example, some will say it's above 300k, others will say it's below 200k and so forth. This thread helped fuel my interest to know what their actual pay is like and when I eventually did, trust me, I got to know it's even better than most of you argue on in here. Please, much has been said on previous pages of this thread, so no one should derail with "how much is EFCC salary again". The closest figures are on the previous pages. Let that guide you. Even if I state the actual figure here, some people will still call it a lie and ask me to post a payslip like I owe you further explanation.

In conclusion, let's live and let live on this beautiful thread. I'm praying that every job seeker here gets a good job before the years runs out and that every one seeking to move to another agency of choice get God's favour and a swift process too. Cheers to a beautiful week and a very promising month ahead!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:21am On Aug 29, 2022
naijainstinct:
Xboy1993 isn't wrong to have stated the salary. Infact, he is absolved of any wrongdoing by first congratulating the beneficiary of the employment before stating how poor their salary is.

You may have some valid arguments but you cannot subject everyone to your moral compass, hence the need to critically review your opinion before castigating others here.

1. The primary purpose of this thread is to share knowledge on the "monthly net salaries of FG MDAs". Permit me to say any other information is secondary and more like an "added advantage".

2. I have been a follower of this thread since inception. I have used several monikers to contribute and even hint on secret recruitments. I like what the thread has evolved into but that cannot take away the basic fact that discussion of salary and remuneration comes first on this thread.

3. It is myopic to assume that everyone here are unemployed or even underemployed. Personally, I have changed jobs from one parastatal to another thrice. I am not earning the poor CONPSS but I am not earning under a special salary structure either. However, I feel mostly redundant and undervalued in my current place of work. Combine that with an average salary and I am discontented (not ungrateful). Am I grateful for having a secured job? Yes. Do I wish to remain with my present organisation? No. So what exactly do I want? I am meticulously searching for an organisation that offers me an opportunity to put my core discipline into professional practice (not just the regular come-to-work-and-gist with no clear path for career advancement norm) while not neglecting an industry-standard remuneration and career growth/relevant exposure.

4. While it is important that we celebrate others for their small wins and little beginnings, it isn't out of place to mention salaries (of course without trying to look down on the beneficiaries). From my own knowledge over time and with the information I garner from this thread, I know agencies I will never bother to chase. I'll be going to level 12 (the equivalent using CONPSS) soon and I am pursuing my PhD. Yet, I am actively checking this thread every other day. You can guess why.

5. Like a good number of us here, I also have some acquaintances and family friends who are opportune to be in positions of authority, I sure won't bother them for certain kind of jobs except for places I really "want". Some of the factors that will help me consider another place right now are salary, career growth, relevance of my discipline (trust me, it matters as you move towards the directorial cadre), relevant experience and exposure amongst others. So while some come here for just any job, some come here for change of jobs, some come here because of a rising job dissatisfaction. Let's not lash out at others who do us well to give us information on salaries especially if they are not being derogatory doing so.

6. On a lighter note, I have seen arguments on this thread about some salaries. Let's take EFCC for example, some will say it's above 300k, others will say it's below 200k and so forth. This thread helped fuel my interest to know what their actual pay is like and when I eventually did, trust me, I got to know it's even better than most of you argue on in here. Please, much has been said on previous pages of this thread, so no one should derail with "how much is EFCC salary again". The closest figures are on the previous pages. Let that guide you. Even if I state the actual figure here, some people will still call it a lie and ask me to post a payslip like I owe you further explanation.

In conclusion, let's live and let live on this beautiful thread. I'm praying that every job seeker here gets a good job before the years runs out and that every one seeking to move to another agency of choice get God's favour and a swift process too. Cheers to a beautiful week and a very promising month ahead!

Thank you Bros, you speak my mind

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2022
naijainstinct:

God bless you brother for this!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Much love Senior brother

naijainstinct:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Gensanusi:

Thank you Bros, you speak my mind
Exactly bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2022
kbams241:
I have been texting a senior Aid to buhari for a month now for appointment, though have been told he dishes out job to people in his area without even knowing them . its unfortunate I haven't seen any reply, for people who have been successful in getting a reply from this bigwigs. Pls how did you go about it, any clue of how I can make him reply
Update from one of the bigwigs have been texting, the response was shocking but encouraging as well , he said I should go free lance referencing people who have become great in freelancing. I felt discouraged from seeking further help from others by his response but at the same time I think his saying the truth. In short am not happy.but I appreciate his response at least , some never replied over a month

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Laura232:

I was referring to cbn not firs
Hello! please I sent you an email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Crediway:
Hello! please I sent you an email

I've replied. Check ur spam folder.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Make una help my life ooo. i need a job abeg ooo

ND, BSc Banking and finance (upper credit, 2nd class upper division)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. Please I’m doing this as I don’t have any options left. I’m in need of 45000 to settle a debt I have. I’m appealing to any one here who can help. Please come to my aid and I’ll forever be indebted to you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mudeea:
Cbn induction is next week in lagos for a week i heard

Please Mudeea I sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Make una help my life ooo. i need a job abeg ooo

ND, BSc Banking and finance (upper credit, 2nd class upper division)

If u are not more than 27... You can try UBA access or other banks.. Salary is 200k+. U don't need any connection to get it.. If u love marketing.. A friend told me last week to bring two trusted fellows to Access bank... {Marketer}.60k on contract . Location is GRA Ikeja Lagos... I don't no if they are done with
d recruitment..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
na age be issue ooo. i am over 27 and i missed a lot of graduate trainee jobs...... poly strike, university strike, corona and co wasted alot of y time but i am still as active and better. I dont know why organisation profile out people dt are over 27, some are 30 and still very active and better than young one...

I am open to govt job since private companies dey use age chastise us
Success1930:

If u are not more than 27... You can try UBA access or other banks.. Salary is 200k+. U don't need any connection to get it.. If u love marketing.. A friend told me last week to bring two trusted fellows to Access bank... {Marketer}.60k on contract . Location is GRA Ikeja Lagos... I don't no if they are done with
d recruitment..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Good afternoon, is it true Cbn did documentation last week?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hello Bosses in house! Good morning all!

My name is Goodnews from Akwa Ibom State, I'm a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Technology Education [with also an M.Tech in-view]. Since 2016 I graduated, I've been on this job hunting street without really finding anything productive for myself.

Life has not really been easy especially for one that comes from a family with no support system anywhere. By that I mean, there was absolute no one I would say I want to fall back to for job after graduation. So I had to go out and hustle for my survival.

As the first in a family of five, I won't lie, my parents have given their all to push me this far in life. Me on the other hand, I have given my best to be relevant in life by always fighting to do things that will better my life and bring joy to my mother. I've done several jobs, ranging from teaching, home lessons, bank relieve jobs etc, you name it cry

It was out of the growing frustration I faced and plus the fact that I wasn't really adding to myself that made me decide to return back to school for my masters in 2020. I never knew this whole thing would turnout to be like this. Two good years now wasted on top Covid 19 and ASUU strikes. I am depressed my brothers, I am 30years already with nothing to show for it. My mates have all gone far ahead of me, [Dem no dey send me again]. My mom and siblings are really suffering cry . This is not how I envisioned my life to be.

So house pls, I seriously need help in getting a job, I don't have anyone to fall to. I don't mind working for a year to pay whoever will slot into any of these government agencies or parastatals.

Pls anyone that feel like helping out should reach me via the mail below: goodmanobad@gmal.com

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
*VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!*

Appplications are required from qualified and experienced teachers@ LANDMARK UNIVERSITY SECONDARY SCHOOL, OMU-ARAN, KWARA STATE.

1.Post : *MATHEMATICS TEACHER
2. Post: *GEOGRAPHY TEACHER*
3. Post *SECRETARY*
Qualification: Degree Holder/ HND /OND
4. YORUBA TEACHER
5. Post *HOSTEL WARDENS : OND /NCE holder
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Send your *CV* and *Application letter* to:The Principal
LANDMARK UNIVERSITY Secondary School,
E-mail lussomuaran@gmail. com
NB: All applicant must present relevant *certificate* not statement of result.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
Good afternoon, is it true Cbn did documentation last week?
Lol you want to cause panic

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ComradeShegs(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obaman12:
Hello Bosses in house! Good morning all!

My name is Goodnews from Akwa Ibom State, I'm a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Technology Education [with also an M.Tech in-view]. Since 2016 I graduated, I've been on this job hunting street without really finding anything productive for myself.

Life has not really been easy especially for one that comes from a family with no support system anyone. By that I mean, there was absolute no one I would say I want to fall back to for job after graduation. So I had to go out and hustle for my survival.

As the first in a family of five, I won't lie, my parents have given their all to push me this far in life. Me on the other hand, I have given my best to be relevant in life by always fighting to do things that will better my life and bring joy to my mother. I've done several jobs, ranging from teaching, home lessons, bank relieve jobs etc, you name it cry

It was out of the growing frustration I faced and plus the fact that I wasn't really adding to myself that made me decide to return back to school for my masters in 2020. I never knew this whole thing would turnout to be like this. Two good years now wasted on top Covid 19 and ASUU strikes. I am depressed my brothers, I am 30years already with nothing to show for it. My mates have all gone far ahead of me, [Dem no dey send me again]. My mom and siblings are really suffering cry . This is not how I envisioned my life was going be.

So house pls, I seriously need help in getting a job, I don't have anyone to fall to. I don't mind working for a year to pay whoever will slut into any of these government agency or parastatals.

Pls anyone that feel like helping out should reach me via the mail below: goodmanobad@gmal.com

I can relate to this. Though I graduated last year, life hasn't been easy for me as well. I pray the almighty God in his infinite mercy hears our heart desires.

I'm also the first son, from a humble background. I've been applying for different graduate trainee Jobs before I will clock 28yrs this coming January, since 27yrs is always their age limit. I was managing a 15k teaching job that wasn't meeting my needs so I had to quit and I'm currently thinking of starting home lessons.

The first time I went to Abuja from minna was for a first bank aptitude test last week. Initially, I planned on not going being that I had only 4k on me...I've been struggling to feed, some days I starve. I've forgotten what it feels like to be happy.

Nigeria has happened to me...

For every graduate facing hard times out there, I pray that in no distant time, we will find our destiny helpers and be happy again.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Crediway:
Lol you want to cause panic
how? I only asked a question.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
ComradeShegs:

I can relate to this. Though I graduated last year, life hasn't been easy for me as well. I pray the almighty God in his infinite mercy hears our heart desires.

I'm also the first son, from a humble background. I've been applying for different graduate trainee Jobs before I will clock 28yrs this coming January, since 27yrs is always their age limit. I was managing a 15k teaching job that wasn't meeting my needs so I had to quit and I'm currently thinking of starting home lessons.

The first time I went to Abuja from minna was for a first bank aptitude test last week. Initially, I planned on not going being that I had only 4k on me...I've been struggling to feed, some days I starve. I've forgotten what it feels like to be happy.

Nigeria has happened to me...

For every graduate facing hard times out there, I pray that in no distant time, we will find our destiny helpers and be happy again.

I'm also in Minna, Bosso precisely. I was in Abuja last week as well for the just concluded Waec recruitment test at Jahi. Let's connect. God help us all

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
how? I only asked a question.
sorry no I don't think they did documentation last week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HitlerGaddafi: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obaman12:

I'm also in Minna, Bosso precisely. I was in Abuja last as well for the just concluded Waec recruitment test at Jahi. Let's connect. God help us all
Most of you in Minna are those who served and chose to remain there.. Maitumbi, ducenkwora, bajago, people them. Minna is cool Sha, close to Abuja. Few hours.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ComradeShegs(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obaman12:

I'm also in Minna, Bosso precisely. I was in Abuja last as well for the just concluded Waec recruitment test at Jahi. Let's connect. God help us all

Wow. Great to know there's someone from MX on the thread. I stay along Mandela Road.

WhatsApp: 0 7 0 1 4 0 3 7 0 5 3

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ComradeShegs(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

Most of you in Minna are those who served and chose to remain there.. Maitumbi, ducenkwora, bajago, people them.

Very true. embarassed

I served in Neco HQ. Regretting why I decided to stay back.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:

Most of you in Minna are those who served and chose to remain there.. Maitumbi, ducenkwora, bajago, people them. Minna is cool Sha, close to Abuja. Few hours.

I'm not from Minna boss, I'm stuck here cos of this crazy ASUU strike. I am from Akwa Ibom state, very far from here. Speaking of serving, I did mine in Osogbo Osun state. I came here strictly to get my certificate and bounce back to the street of job hunting. Didn't know it'll turn out this way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), amanmahmud, Ucheclaw(m), HolyMalaam, Zoulyadaini(m), Classiqtech, Rems20(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.