Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256885 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebuka1997: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Japheth17:
Good afternoon guys, I just heard about NPA recieving applications.
I want to apply but I'm confused on the heading for the letter.
What position am I applying for?
Please can anyone here shed some light?
Thank you all and God bless

Where are they receiving applications please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Should we tell him the truth or we should keep quiet
Japheth17:
Good afternoon guys, I just heard about NPA recieving applications.
I want to apply but I'm confused on the heading for the letter.
What position am I applying for?
Please can anyone here shed some light?
Thank you all and God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Temitope5122: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kmmk792:
Should we tell him the truth or we should keep quiet
Truth about what?
Tell him about it if you have any info on what he asked !

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
ClydeIII:

Hi Julius, I know of a Friend that recieved his AP letter yesterday and asked to come for documentation on Thursday.
Please i need to get in touch with you or your friend please its urgent
Please reply me or send me an email
Chijoey9@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saboabuh60: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please, who knows take home salary at National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by umd100: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Laura232:

If you're shortlisted, they will send you a form online to fill. If you haven't received a mail, you may have not made the cut. So look out for their communication. They usually send this 3 weeks after interview.

They send me CV template on 29 August asking me to filled and resend it which I did, but since that time i have not been call for exam nor interview.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bordey: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Muhsinah009:
What's the latest on NIA pls
They have done CBT exams. Medicals and interview last month. Final list is what's next

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by banjul01: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Pls, is there any information on NSCDC (civil defence) replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Seems nobody knows anything about this FIRS Ooo
CrateofBeer:

Una still dey put mind for those people? I don move on like this. Mahmud na fvccup guy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nyxx123: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Goodevening house...pls if one decides to take a leave of absent,
Will it have any effect on promotions? Lets say your set is entitled for promotion, are you going to be part of the promotion irrespective of whether your still on leave of absent.

Pls don't ignore
PS: I don't know anyone who has embarked on such and I don't want to ask my office pple too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
FIRS AT THE STAGE OF FCC APPROVAL GETTING DONE, APLs loading.... via Chairman's

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Forget about NPA my dear, we move.
Temitope5122:

Truth about what?
Tell him about it if you have any info on what he asked !
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mohit007:
FIRS AT THE STAGE OF FCC APPROVAL via Chairman's

Pls is it appropriate to call FCC Commissioner to help someone get the job??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mohit007:
FIRS AT THE STAGE OF FCC APPROVAL via Chairman's

Salam Mohit007, Hope you're fine. The issue of FCC at this stage is a little confusing. Some already did documentation about three months ago though none were posted or given APL, and as per to your source, now they're seeking for FCC approval. I just can't get it. Can you shed more light please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
umd100:

They send me CV template on 29 August asking me to filled and resend it which I did, but since that time i have not been call for exam nor interview.

I have no idea about that, I only answered cos he has done interview.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nyxx123:
Goodevening house...pls if one decides to take a leave of absent,
Will it have any effect on promotions? Lets say your set is entitled for promotion, are you going to be part of the promotion irrespective of whether your still on leave of absent.

Pls don't ignore
PS: I don't know anyone who has embarked on such and I don't want to ask my office pple too
Ask your HR

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
banjul01:
Pls, is there any information on NSCDC (civil defence) replacement
Mr Mohit, plz any info on civil defence replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Laura232:

I have no idea about that, I only answered cos he has done interview.
please do u know about FCTA teaching recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Carliepherp:

Salam Mohit007, Hope you're fine. The issue of FCC at this stage is a little confusing. Some already did documentation about three months ago though none were posted or given APL, and as per to your source, now they're seeking for FCC approval. I just can't get it. Can you shed more light please?
Documentation and they stil home? Maybe u mean havin Apls rather. I knw of Replacement List and i knw a friend who's gotten it and his home. Main recruitment is tryin to kick in firs n other places, if u watched Channels or TVC news yday, aftr Queen Eliz funeral coverage, the news popup taggin Civil service...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mammy33: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mohit007:
It differs.. Your department may guarantee u more allowance or benefits than the others.. The sure thing is, they pay & owe allowances sometimes. I pray they get a new good boss.
okay I understand. Thank you so much for this information. I would also like to know more about NCDC (Nigeria center for disease control). I applied I think two months ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mohit007:
Documentation and they stil home? Maybe u mean havin Apls rather. I knw of Replacement List and i knw a friend who's gotten it and his home. Main recruitment is tryin to kick in firs n other places, if u watched Channels or TVC news yday, aftr Queen Eliz funeral coverage, the news popup taggin Civil service...

Yes documentation and they are still at home....they have not been given APL ....and nothing like replacement list.....nothing like FCC oo...the main list will be out any moment from inshaa Allah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
keekee89:

Yes documentation and they are still at home....they have not been given APL ....and nothing like replacement list.....nothing like FCC oo...the main list will be out any moment from inshaa Allah
OK SIR..! I didnt say dat, list won't be released, but... Hope ur connect is bigger than the Chairman? If pipu had done documentation which u said it wasnt replacement list, why aren't they strted yet...? Just chill n hear why.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mohit007:

OK SIR..! I didnt say dat, list won't be released, but... Hope ur connect is bigger than the Chairman? If pipu had done documentation which u said it wasnt replacement list, why aren't they strted yet...? Just chill n hear why.

What's confusing Mohit007 is why would they do documentation if they isn't an approval from FCC in the first place.. ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mohit007:

Try and verify your info before you dish out pls....as lives depends on it....which one be "hope ur connect is bigger than chairman"no be fight....I am telling you pple did online test test and were invited for documentation three months back u still dey here dey talk...and they are yet to be called for their APL and yet to be posted...u are talking abt FCC again

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Carliepherp:

What's confusing Mohit007 is why would they do documentation if they isn't approval from FCC in the first place.. ??

He should go and find out now....y say it with full chest that they are waiting for FCC's approval wen he isn't sure

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
keekee89:

Try and verify your info before you dish out pls....as lives depends on it....which one be "hope ur connect is bigger than chairman"no be fight....I am telling you pple did online test test and were invited for documentation three months back u still dey here dey talk...and they are yet to be called for their APL and yet to be posted...u are talking abt FCC again
Oga rest.. My candidate n my boss' candidate na last month i tk am der.. No need to argue.. Fcc or no fcc, las las we gon be alright.. Safe
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Carliepherp:

What's confusing Mohit007 is why would they do documentation if they isn't an approval from FCC in the first place.. ??
He's takin it like a fight or like i denied that people were not given letters, which is not... No be my papa get Govt and i may learn if he shld brk it dwn as to why documentation was done by just writing test? We're here to know more.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mohit007:
Oga rest.. My candidate n my boss' candidate na last month i tk am der.. No need to argue.. Fcc or no fcc, las las we gon be alright.. Safe

Okay thank you sir...make I kukuma rest....congrats to them (ur candidate and your boss's candidate)abi o las las we gon be alright... Safe grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mohit007:
He's takin it like a fight or like i denied that people were not given letters, which is not... No be my papa get Govt and i may learn if he shld brk it dwn as to why documentation was done by just writing test? We're here to know more.
nawawo....sha be calming down....I just correct your info ne....but no vex...all I am saying is next time verify your info...no dey talk with confidence wen you are not sure..some pple fit slip into depression....no mind me..no vex
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
keekee89:
nawawo....sha be calming down....I just correct your info ne....but no vex...all I am saying is next time verify your info...no dey talk with confidence wen you are not sure..some pple fit slip into depression....no mind me..no vex
Depression kuma!? Hope u read my post well.. I don't post what i deemed a rumour.. I wld've posted a vn frm their Chairman of what he said, if this space supports such.. I feel free sayin all these since our identity's being protected. I'm a nobody tho! Good night, mate..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mohit007:
Depression kuma!? Hope u read my post well.. I don't post what i deemed a rumour.. I wld've posted a vn frm their Chairman of what he said, if this space supports such.. I feel free sayin all these since our identity's being protected. I'm a nobody tho! Good night, mate..

Calm down now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shazz1(m), freshvine(f), Openpeace, Danlex, Swagsultan1(m), Zoulyadaini(m), KpagoGIN(m), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Dtish(m), Success1930, Users2000, StephOkemini and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.