Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6225958 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 2:40am On Sep 19, 2022
IbaAsiribibo:
They used 30 this year.

Please is anythings going on their again...?
They are already in camp. Thanks for your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 6:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Maybe 120+(L8) after tax

welcome back big boss

please, make una help me with any type of job; be it federal, state or even private

I'm getting depressed and will accept any offer thrown at me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2022
ddugeri:

Pls what's up with this Narsda?? Since last month we have been hearing compilation of names...kindly assist if u have any info

Pls be patient enough. Your name(s) being part of the Apls is the major. Apl won't get to u immediately its printed, maybe aftr weeks, since its not replacement. I may have more info if their DG will be around today, inshaAllah

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Pls be patient enough. Your name(s) being part of the Apls is the major. Apl won't get to u immediately its printed, maybe aftr weeks, since its not replacement. I may have more info if their DG will be around today, inshaAllah
as salamu aleikum bro. Please, what is the latest about NTI recruitment? I really need the information to know how to contact my connect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Success1930:

Now Natcom

Orosanyin committee, a committee set up by federal government to investigate agencies with similar mandates,so as to merge them and reduce unnecessary cost to government. The committee just submitted a report two weeks ago, federal government has said the report should to be implemented, the report has advice merger of agencies and commissions with similar mandates.

Now this government people is duplicating another agency.
National center for control of small and light weapons (NCCSLW) was established last year or so.
Today they're signing National Commission for Control of Small Arms and Light Weapons (NATCOM)again cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Welcome back sir, please do you have any info on DSS for graduate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Omuka:
as salamu aleikum bro. Please, what is the latest about NTI recruitment? I really need the information to know how to contact my connect.
You can book ur space though! Nothin is happenin yet, til they restructure earnings.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

You can book ur space though! Nothin is happenin yet, til they restructure earnings.
thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Good morning brother, do you have any info as regards NPA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Tnx for ur response, will be anticipating ur update.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dallash5: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Good morning Mr Mohit007. I have sent you a mail some time ago but you didn't reply. Can you please reply my mail? Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sizzle01: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Maybe 120+(L8) after tax
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hasyyno: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2022
chochopiro:
Good morning brother, do you have any info as regards NPA?
Please @Mohit007
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Thank you for this info bro! Now we know something is being done.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chovnosky: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Good morning please is NCC done with everything make me we move on ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2022
ocpaschal:
pls can anyone post the link for the NERC aptitude test past questions. I'm seriously in need of it.

Send me ur WhatsApp number for the NERC past questions.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Chovnosky:

Good morning please is NCC done with everything make me we move on ?
I'm yet to see signs of new staff(graduates), that's all i knw.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Albaz:

Send me ur WhatsApp number for the NERC past questions.
I sent you a mailbox
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2022
ocpaschal:
I sent you a mailbox
WhatsApp me 08030471278

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chovnosky: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Temitope5122: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please how long does it take cbn to call its candidates for medical and documentation after its exams and interview?
Anyone please !!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebuka1997: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:
Welcome back, sir. Good to have you here once again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello everyone! On the NERC aptitude test matter, is it going to be carefully monitored on the web? Is this a NERC Test where a friend or someone can you possibly do your test on your behalf?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Seems it is Chapter closed on NASENI?

I hope I am wrong though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhsinah009: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
What's the latest on NIA pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chikings77: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Muhsinah009 post=116818817]What's the latest on NIA pls[/quote what's the latest on Inec. Someone said the last time that they are compiling names
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Salaam Alaikum, I greet you Sir.
Mohit007 please how far so far with FIRS APL?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Expert in the house please what the meaning of this salary structure and the possible money.

GL..06... COHNESS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Very difficult to get update about them.
They are very secretive!

Muhsinah009:
What's the latest on NIA pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Vasgas:
Expert in the house please what the meaning of this salary structure and the possible money.

GL..06... COHNESS

please ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mohit007:

Good evening oga mohit007...pls were you able to get more Information as promise earlier this morning as regards NASRDA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, Muhammadbiee(m), Joeadah, Success1930 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.