Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257393 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Joyless004:
Someone already in a federal govt ministry needs a transfer of service to a better ministry that pays level 8 not less than 100k after deductions...

He is ready to pay but needs a genuine person who can work it out.

If you have a genuine slot,pls dm me to get your details and send to him

Transfer of service on one hand in the fg job is a permanent release.
Secondment on the other hand is temporary release.

My advice,please let him first try secondment it's always for a specific number of years based on the agency or fg establishment. Doing so will give him more room for a permanent release from his fg job to his current Place of secondment...

If he has a very strong connect let him find another job,transfer of service is very difficult these days,and might be complicated,seniority might be lost and other benefits...

I hope this help!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
harmony940:

Transfer of service on one hand in in the fg job is a permanent release.

My advice,please let the him first try secondment it's always for a specific number of years based on the agency or fg establishment. Doing so will give him more room for a permanent release from his fg job to his current Place of secondment...

If he has a very strong connect let him find another job,transfer of service is very difficult this days,and might be complicated,seniority might be lost and other benefits...

I hope this help!
Inexperienc!!!
Do not give advice on what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
ahmadmg:

The FCC Commissioner wey i give my cv dey always tell me say he hasn't forgotten about me any time i call am, and this man worked with my dad
Which state FCC commissioner grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello house, pls, who knows the name of the FCC commissioner for northeast, precisely Adamawa.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
TigerHead001:
Hello house, pls, who knows the name of the FCC commissioner for northeast, precisely Adamawa.
Salihu Bello
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SU50: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
TigerHead001:

Is it all states that have commissioners on boards of these agencies? I will hink most times it's a regional representative.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
KUNZEH:

Salihu Bello
Help with His contact i beg wink make I try my luck please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EBENKOCITY(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please house which Ministry/agency/ department is recruiting or doing replacement presently? Also, is it possible to just walk into any agency and submit recommendation letter even if they are not recruiting or replacing? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
HeroHero:

Inexperienc!!!
Do not advise on what u don't know.
pleas I am interested in transfer too, I'll appreciate if you can put through on the processes and procedures
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
HeroHero:

Inexperienc!!!

You know nothing about the civil service then.

But I won't argue further..
Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
HeroHero:

Inexperienc!!!

We are not interested In an argument Mr man. He graciously gave his opinion and knowledge about what he knows. If you disagree or have different experience kindly share it without calling names or attention seeking tendency. You claimed he Dosn't know but you didn't give the other true that you know. Or do you want people to start begging you to tell the contrary opinion. People gave information here for free and without them been exhibiting any urg to be asked or beg b4 they do so. Grow up

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ncchopeful: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 5:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Good morning, please which agency is currently recruiting or are compiling list, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2022
TigerHead001:

I think some hospitals are recruiting in Adamawa state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ameerahhh: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2022
@naijainstinct
Good morning , I sent you a mail.Please kindly reply. My email address is amiranagayee@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Moniter0:
There are probably people intending to scam, but I can vehemently and assuredly vouch for Nwanyiogwashi. Without any iota of doubt or reservation, I can say that she is a good person, with good intentions, and quite helpful. I was not around when she was active here, but I have gone through her previous contributions and came to the concrete conclusion that she is genuine. So let no body drag her into this fuss.
Please I am not a good person grin I am very bad person

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebuka1997: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2022
Nigerian Air is recruiting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
@Modikko I see you.
You no dey talk again cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Xboy1993:
I was told by my uncle frnd to tell my connect that melting and printing are about to recruit new staff. Pls someone should help me verify it coz I don't want to inform that is not too genuine

Xboy1993, did your uncle friend tell you when exactly they will start their recruitment?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Well said and accurate!

Usually lose a level when you transfer especially across Ministry / Agency

Secondment is easier, but a request may have to come from receiving ministry.

harmony940:

Transfer of service on one hand in in the fg job is a permanent release.

My advice,please let the him first try secondment it's always for a specific number of years based on the agency or fg establishment. Doing so will give him more room for a permanent release from his fg job to his current Place of secondment...

If he has a very strong connect let him find another job,transfer of service is very difficult this days,and might be complicated,seniority might be lost and other benefits...

I hope this help!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
ProIT:
Well said and accurate!

Usually lose a level when you transfer especially across Ministry / Agency

Secondment is easier, but a request may have to come from receiving ministry.

You are very accurate brother...
Thanks for bringing that point out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
bg4l:

Xboy1993, did your uncle friend tell you when exactly they will start their recruitment?
He didn't mentioned d date specifically, but he said before d end of d year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Temitope5122: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please I am not a good person grin I am very bad person
Please I already requested to send you a mail in your box
You can check please
I have some pressing questions at hand to ask please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abbateey: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
NDIC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oga what is happening now ... am expecting something from Ndic

abbateey:
NDIC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Is NDIC recruiting or collecting CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abbateey: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
They have started calling
gr8femfred:
Oga what is happening now ... am expecting something from Ndic

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Any news on ITF guys. It has a while we hear a thing from there.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
abbateey:
They have started calling

Thanks.. Calling for exam, Interview or documentation??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Success1930:
Is NDIC recruiting or collecting CV?
the person that wanted to sell me slot 3weeks ago for #3.5m don buy am for his child. I requested payment after documentation ,e no gree

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joeadah, evcabuja, ItsTime4me(m), fail and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.