Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6260367 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
nasiest:
Fire service has the highest hazard allowance amongst paramilitary and they don't do much work except if you are in Abuja and even in Abuja you still have some days off. But prison has incentives at senior officer level so overall I think prison is better

Please u seem to be well informed someone posted here not up to a week ago that his friend has gotten AP letter and was told to come for documentation on Thursday i dey try get in touch with the guy but it seems he is not online abeg u know if na true... I need yo be sure so that my uncle no go vex with me because it seems i dey always give am wrong info... Thanks am talking about fire service btw
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please, which agency is recruiting or about to recruit now? Someone should help me with credible information, please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Depending on how strong your connect his, FIRS always recruit.

Omuka:
Please, which agency is recruiting or about to recruit now? Someone should help me with credible information, please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Any thing on NUPRC yet please?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fizman1:
Depending on how strong your connect his, FIRS always recruit.

thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kanurii: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rufai251:
[quote author=Hussen24

Good afternoon, sir.

There is someone that claims NEDC have submitted their list for new intake to FCC last week for approval. I want to confirm if this news is true.
Please help me out. Thank you.

They don recruit finish

In fact They finished their induction/orientation of the new staff last week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
NDIC hopefuls, contact your connects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Majordone: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Abaje195:
NDIC hopefuls, contact your connects.
please this is the first time I’m commenting here, are you very sure of the info you’re dishing out please? Because I got info about Pencom recruitment here and talk to my contact it wasn’t true. I don’t want to talk to him about Ndic again until I’m very sure about it. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
100%
chiegwu:

Please u seem to be well informed someone posted here not up to a week ago that his friend has gotten AP letter and was told to come for documentation on Thursday i dey try get in touch with the guy but it seems he is not online abeg u know if na true... I need yo be sure so that my uncle no go vex with me because it seems i dey always give am wrong info... Thanks am talking about fire service btw
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
I honestly don't know but I will let you know if I hear anything.
nikwes:
@nasiest, please when is NSCDC expected to do replacement?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Majordone:
please this is the first time I’m commenting here, are you very sure of the info you’re dishing out please? Because I got info about Pencom recruitment here and talk to my contact it wasn’t true. I don’t want to talk to him about Ndic again until I’m very sure about it. Thanks.

100%. Assessment and interview done on Friday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Xboy1993:

May God bless you
Ameen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Majordone:

There is a set that has done interview and Medicals, info has it that the APL were ready but because of internal issues the number of slots was increased. The people doing interview now are the additional slots. What is not clear is if the APL for the earlier set will be released before the new set or the corporation will wait for the new set to also do their medicals before releasing all the offers.
No private messages on this post pls.!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Majordone:

I won't just choose to post false info here intentionally, but what I know is that some APLs have been shared. Except if what I saw is fake since documentation is still awaiting. Anyways, good luck!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 12:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Abaje195:

I won't just choose to post false info here intentionally, but what I know is that some APLs have been shared. Except if what I saw is fake since documentation is still awaiting. Anyways, good luck!

Apl as at today ?? Underground movement is possible with people of high class though, this is Nigeria., But really doubtful.
Thanks for the info anyway.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 12:43am On Sep 26, 2022
jayslim7:

Apl as at today ?? Underground movement is possible with people of high class though, this is Nigeria., But really doubtful.
Thanks for the info anyway.

Even before today. I heard it's a replacement and I noticed it was backdated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kennymabel: 1:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

PM me, I've their past Q for u
Please, can you send me their past questions too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Kennymabel:

Please, can you send me their past questions too?
Yeah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

Yeah
Please send it to me too
Chijoey9@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2022
good news coming from NPA and ministry of transportation. Contact your connect pls

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Temitope5122: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Please any info about CBN on those that did their interview and exams earlier this month please??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Xboy1993:
good news coming from NPA and ministry of transportation. Contact your connect pls
What exactly is happening pls?? Are they dishing out APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Xboy1993:
Any update on NCC ? Please share any rumours

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layohrt(f): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Can anyone please help me with the FCC representing Ekiti State.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Blksaliyu:

Any update on NCC ? Please share any rumours

Didn't u c d circular I uploaded?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2022
TariqK:

What exactly is happening pls?? Are they dishing out APL?

D are collecting CV, any moment from next week expect APL

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Xboy1993:

D are collecting CV, any moment from next week expect APL
Good morning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alienist: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Alienist:
Legit or scam? They're asking for 1k payment

Scam 100%

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Alienist:
Legit or scam? They're asking for 1k payment
Scam grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layohrt(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Layohrt:
Can anyone please help me with the FCC representing Ekiti State.

God bless.

Can Anyone please help with this

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: spido(m), evcabuja, melicent, VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Tuffa001, maluga, ADEGUNWA01, keeper1, Tony07067, Mylesgidi, Mukzahra and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.