Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257673 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2022
hadejian:
NITDA and NDIC are about to start distributing APLs.. If you are expecting something from any of them talk to your connect.
Please do you have any update on NNRA??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Miagro:
Please do you have any update on NNRA??
No but I will find out for you..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SenseBoy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Is immigration recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
hadejian:
Okayyy nagode…ill be anticipating ur reply

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by K08(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
SenseBoy:
Is immigration recruiting?
That interior ministry dey do replacement everyday.. Na campaign period we dey, you either use ur money & buy dis slot or you get from any oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amky: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
hadejian:

Please keep me updated too on NNRA, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Iyajelili:

Mohit007 in a new form and Monika. Welcome back o
You're right the modafuka is back

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
avsadeeq0:

You're right the modafuka is back

I could remember when the guy told us that he was asked to choose between NIMASA and NPA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
GideonG:

Next week would be the softest for many

Yeah
Even some of us that got our Apl since January we’re hoping for documentation Next week

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fahycode:

I could remember when the guy told us that he was asked to choose between NIMASA and NPA
Yeah i remember too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Which Agency?

Yeah
Even some of us that got our Apl since January we’re hoping for documentation Next week[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dannyhonda:
Sorry na nafdac I wan talk, I dey talk ndlea lool
Ok bro. shoot ur shot, its better to try than to assume he won't be of help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fahycode:

U said my mind, d guy just want carry people wet Dem no know. He just dey over dodo, grin I pity those who would fall for his trick
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Breaking news, he told me his aunt is strict o and doesn't do favouritism lool. That the new people they just recruited, she dey vex like this
Gabicon20:

Ok bro. shoot ur shot, its better to try than to assume he won't be of help.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
hadejian:
Any latest news about FIRS?
FIRS second week of December. So I heard from a good source. It may be b4 then. But I heard this...I hope it helps

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Who is still waiting for NPC letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pls any update for EFCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hopefulnup:

FIRS second week of December. So I heard from a good source. It may be b4 then. But I heard this...I hope it helps
Someone told me same today.. But I also heard from another source that it's gonna be this month.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
hadejian:
Who is still waiting for NPC letter?
I think they are done with recruitment for this year…they shared apls weeks ago
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Miagro:

I think they are done with recruitment for this year…they shared apls weeks ago
Yeah I knw.. But I heard there will be another distribution of few APLs probably next week at FCSC headquarters.. It's confidential sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
hadejian:
Yeah I knw.. But I heard there will be another distribution of few APLs probably next week at FCSC headquarters.. It's confidential sha
Okayyy anything is possible this end of the year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Oppy2020:

Hope you're aware of the current embargo on employment in the FCSC?
Embargo on federal jobs? Dey dere.. As if no bi 9ja u dey.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wizzymate(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
I heard they are awaiting FCC approval.
Hopefulnup:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
hadejian:
Embargo on federal jobs? Dey dere.. As if no bi 9ja u dey.

He has just told you the truth and he was specific about FCSC. Though it may be lifted without attracting public attention but currently there's embargo.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
wizzymate:

They re done with that...just pray towards that 2nd week, it’ll be out. Unless something unforeseen arises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
wizzymate:
FCC don waived since, infact they have even gotten their slots..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
asshuaiby:

He has just told you the truth and he was specific about FCSC. Though it may be lifted without attracting public attention but currently there's embargo.
There is embargo on recruitment not replacement.. Almost all the federal MDAs are discreetly replacing everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
hadejian:
Many APLs are ready.. Distributions will commence any moment.. If you are waiting for federal appointment smile and pray harder..

Oga Mohit how far? u de find who u go hit again? how do you just make a statement without being specific.... Many APLs are ready, we already know that... which Agencies!

You registered this new account on the 27th of October. continue we are watching!

Mohit is back .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Parkac(m), amanmahmud and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.