Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303388 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
NPA replacements is on going. General recruitment is next year. From a reliable source.
Have u collected ur apl??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Can you pls share a copy of the APL?
Mahmoud2020:
NPA replacements is on going. General recruitment is next year. From a reliable source.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Is not about whether i got my Apl or i should post Apl. This is a news i heard and decided to share you can go further and bring more confirmed news.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
How far with nbte, Anyone knows wen letters will start flying?... Someone here once said they are about to start yet nothing happened so far
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
Is not about whether i got my Apl or i should post Apl. This is a news i heard and decided to share you can go further and bring more confirmed news.

That APL are being shared now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
GideonG:
Please I need to get something clear, how is it possible to combine new job at the mdas with masters? I am expecting APL and I want to purchase the form of MSc in a Nigerian university what is your advice for me please. I want to combine both if possible

Thank you
I'll advise you to quickly register for the MSc before the APL comes, so that you can be allowed to continue pursuing your MSc. Otherwise, you will have to wait until your confirmation or after a minimum of 2 years in service depending on the organisation before you can eventually be allowed to pursue a higher degree.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sahara reporters no get work oo.

The person that will approve the recruitment has his own slots.

I don’t even see the reason of advertising 70 slots in Nigeria. Even if they advertise it they’ll still share it among themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
2022Frustrated:
Hey guys, which has a better remuneration (salary and allowances) and condition of service between EFCC and NIA. Thanks for your kind response.

EFCC fresh graduate monthly take home is 494000 I don’t know about NIA sha

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebuka1997: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
ennyj01:

https://www.nairaland.com/7411315/nigeria-lng-limited-announces-2022

NLNG Nairaland link.
Those within the requirement should apply.

NYSC completion from 2017 to 2022

Useless server that’s always crashing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by banggy: 2:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Good day fam

I need a resourceful English person that has been tutoring students for IGCSE EXAM

kindly chat me up - 07034579079
PS; Candidate stays in Lagos (around oworo- ketu axis)

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 02, 2022
NYSC is sharing APL....

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lisaint(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2022
Agencies I really wish for
NIMC
NYSC
NIS
NAFDAC

Heavenly father provide a divine connection to get into one of this

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2022
Hussen24:
NYSC is sharing APL....
pls do you hav any info on NBTE?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confirmer(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2022
Hussen24:
NYSC is sharing APL....
Do you have any info on NDIC sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Takasufe: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Update in Nigeria customs

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Takasufe:
Update in Nigeria customs
Any update on customs please o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Frfrt7(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hey guys, which has a better remuneration (salary and allowances) and condition of service between EFCC and NIA. Thanks for your kind response.

NIA has better condition of service while EFCC has better remuneration.

Please, Is there anything going on in any of the two?
I’ll really appreciate your response

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
The whole NIMASA 1.8 how much is there upront? Rent? Is almost that amount. Sha may be is father Christmas December is around the corner. Try your luck.

Pls house who knows of how much nimasa can go for, someone offers it to a friend for 1.8m and FIRS for 750k.

Pls make the ogas say something because am scared for him not to fall a victim of fraud.
my friend becareful, that person have studied n know d amount u can comfortably give, u will not see to d end bcs till 2028 u will still b hoping, dem do me like dat 3years ago till now dem never refund d money finish

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eidreesm: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
opj21:
my friend becareful, that person have studied n know d amount u can comfortably give, u will not see to d end bcs till 2028 u will still b hoping, dem do me like dat 3years ago till now dem never refund d money finish

Thank uuu alll. May God give each and everyone one of us our dream job.

If not ehhhhh sapa no be for anybody.

FOR THE GHOST READERS HERE, I BEG OF U ON BEHALF OF MY FELLOWS HERE LOOKING FOR JOB THAT U SHOULD LOOK AT US WITH PITIFUL EYES, FOR MOST OF US HERE ARE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF NOBODY WHO HAS NO CONNECTIONS.

I BEG WUNA OOOO FOR ALLAH'S SAKE

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chikings77: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
My connect told me inec is through with their names compilation, and has pass FCC approval stage, just waiting for the committee that was set up, to start calling candidates. Please do anyone in the house have any information regarding this?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wuminity(f): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
chikings77:
My connect told me inec is through with their names compilation, and has pass FCC approval stage, just waiting for the committee that was set up, to start calling candidates. Please do anyone in the house have any information regarding this?

Hello,

Do you know if this inec recruitment is just for the on coming elections, or its more than that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
NSIA is inviting candidates for second assessment but it is called HCP Virtual Assessment Centre. Please who has an idea of what to expect? My bro was invited for Friday 7am.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Please who has any information of the salary at Galaxy backbone?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2022
That's the final procedure! FCC for vetting.. though I have no information about inec.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2022
That's the final procedure! FCC for vetting.. though I have no information about inec.

chikings77:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 3:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Hopeful0291:

Heard letters have been signed already for NUPRC
Have they started giving out letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 03, 2022
As I said last month, NAFDAC give out APLs yesterday.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2022
Hussen24:
As I said last month, NAFDAC give out APLs yesterday.

Brah abeg any info on NABDA

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.