Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6276834 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mdcool26:

Hello,
Good afternoon, I sent you a mail
My email is useless.. Talk to me here bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedamola777: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Appreciate, boss. God bless.
Please, any idea about the salaries of the two agencies?

NurHadejia:
fatima@safehaven-foundation.org

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Please any info on NPA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufadebayo02(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufadebayo02(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gopitoto:
Some qualify candidates received their text last night and they are to resume at their training school on the 21st of this month.

Nawaooo...still expecting mine sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hopefullyy:
about 85% to start.. gud luck

So there is still hope for us??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
yusufadebayo02:

You know nothing about NDLEA. To be on silent mode is not a sin bro. Bro in d house congratulation in advance...
Bros calm down biko.. I didn't just fabricates the info.. I asked someone and I was told that the amounts I pasted above is their basic salary.
You don't have to insults me before proving me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
NPA... pls tell your connect to get back to his source inside. He alone will give u the legit date. And your date is different from the next person’s own.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
AlphariusOmegon:

pls how about NUPRC sir?
same thing for NUPRC, people will soon smile
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hopefulnup:
NPA... pls tell your connect to get back to his source inside. He alone will give u the legit date. And your date is different from the next person’s own.

What about fire service bro...will the APL be out this month?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
VEXT:

So there is still hope for us??
100% hope sir.documentation may start on mond and training ground is been fixed ryt away. Apl will start flying this month. If you dont get Apl before Xmas. Go for another place unless your connect dey very very strong.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hopefullyy:
100% hope sir.documentation may start on mond and training ground is been fixed ryt away. Apl will start flying this month. If you dont get Apl before Xmas. Go for another place unless your connect dey very very strong.

Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gopitoto:
Some qualify candidates received their text last night and they are to resume at their training school on the 21st of this month.

Do you have any idea about NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Muanya22:

Do you have any idea about NSCDC?
Very soon bro.... keep pushing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lolz
yusufadebayo02:

You blow our cover here bro. Don't mind my bro, is about to sing 123 jogging begin... Bro congratulation in advance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mdcool26(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
NurHadejia:
My email is useless.. Talk to me here bro

Please do you have any latest update as to when firs will start issuing out APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mdcool26:

Please do you have any latest update as to when firs will start issuing out APL
Only ogas at the top at firs can gives you the exact date bro.. But hopefully from next tomorrow to 25 December anything can happen.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gopitoto:
Very soon bro.... keep pushing
please is it replacement or fresh recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mdcool26(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thank u very much bro �

NurHadejia:

Only ogas at the top at firs can gives you the exact date bro.. But hopefully from next tomorrow to 25 December anything can happen.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Please who have tangible info on fed fire?

Is it true that candidates have started receiving invite?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
oteikwu16:
Please who have tangible info on fed fire?

Is it true that candidates have started receiving invite?
something is cooking but I didnt get enough of the aroma but definitely something is cooking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygr8: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Anybody with info on NoDRA wether they are recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ashewoboy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Acsm:

Okay
I'm a Medical Bsc holder, do you know if there's a way to get this corrected
And to those asking na FMC Lagos.

Please anybody who can help as regards response to the second question of transfer.
Is itt feasible within the 2yrs or its compulsorily after the 2yrs.
Thanks

Are they recruiting? Abi you used connection?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Advice me people. I am thinking of joining them in the training school even thoughi wasn't invited and i didn't even apply
Gopitoto:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphariusOmegon: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Realinfo2021:
same thing for NUPRC, people will soon smile

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tplbankz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
donbee:
100% sure

Am grateful brother �

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Babawo101:
Advice me people. I am thinking of joining them in the training school even thoughi wasn't invited and i didn't even apply
hmmmmmmm this one strong...... Some of them received test oooo....Am even thinking of going to the board by Tuesday next week to ask for any assistance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
GideonG:
Any update on NITDA please? It will be appreciated . Thank you
for nitda

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ahmadzz:
Abeg any update on tetfund

Till next year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
For the federal university of health sciences bauchi/osun. The list together with cvs and documents were sent already. Like i said before my own was just beg for two cvs to be submitted . I have no influence on who they choose. I don’t even know what’s happening there at the moment. No 11 and 12 are the people from nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dave00733(m), Splendblex(f), elega(f), acumen90(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.