Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6305201 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
The newly established federal universities n colleges are recruiting...I know of one FUHSA that did interview like 3-4 weeks ago n currently compiling names for APLs to be printed any day from now
neoclassical:
So no recruitment in Federal Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria again, even Polytechnics that are not on strike? This is so worrisome, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 16, 2022
If you study MBBS, Dentistry, Nutrition, nursing, library and info sci, computer sci or any management related course, you can submit your CV through connect @ the newly established Federal University of Health Sciences Azare.

National Population Commission is still dishing out APLs for second batch.

The National Commission for Refugees, Migrants, and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI) is also dishing out for second batch.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 6:26am On Nov 16, 2022
If you have connect Federal Medical Centre Azare the rice is on fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Pls, can u help in any of the agency or the University email address sir.
Hussen24:
If you study MBBS, Dentistry, Nutrition, nursing, library and info sci, computer sci or any management related course, you can submit your CV through connect @ the newly established Federal University of Health Sciences Azare.

The National Commission for Refugees, Migrants, and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI) is also dishing out for second batch.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2022
Hussen24:

Sir, please can you help in any of this agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Urgent Pls..

Someone just told me about a slot at immigration service.. Bsc 500k.. Payment before APL.. He is from my home town..

Is it advisable I buy it and are they doing replacement currently
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Success1930:
Urgent Pls..

Someone just told me about a slot at immigration service.. Bsc 500k.. Payment before APL.. He is from my home town..

If it is legit, I'll advice you follow or do *Payment after APL and documentation* to avoid touching stories bro. Just my advice though.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceFola:
If it is legit, I'll advice you follow or do *Payment after APL and documentation* to avoid touching stories bro. Just my advice though.

Thanks Jare.. But I will no if it is legit or not... I told him payment after APL.. He said No
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Success1930:

Thanks Jare.. But I will no if it is legit or not... I told him payment after APL.. He said No
You're welcome baba... He should do payment after APL Jare.... Nigeria hard oh, make we play safe.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Success1930:
Urgent Pls..
Try dey avoid these paramilitary slot buying. 95% of them are fake. Sometimes they even arrange fake documentation with the d so called officers.

Shine your eyes make somebody no use your hard earned money chill for Christmas!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Please for a survey can I get NPA,NIMASA, NUPRC NMDPRA OGFZA, FCC, NPC salary structures. Please, thanks

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nalie2:
Please for a survey can I get NPA,NIMASA, NUPRC NMDPRA OGFZA, FCC, NPC salary structures. Please, thanks

Please any news on NMDPRA or NNPC ??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Success1930:
Urgent Pls..

bsc 500k no way is a pure scam

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
mikkyvelly:
Fct IRS, any info?
not yet......pls do u know if fct seb have started giving out posting letters to new teachers?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hussen24:

My lil sister has Bsc Biology can i push for her?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Pinito:
Dont conclude yet. Some got those slots at ease.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
APL or Compilation of list?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
100 ..I also heard so
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Pinito:

Someone already paid for it.. E pain me coz I was later told that the person wey give out d slot freely na top officer but na d bro wey wan sell am

I learnt many people joined through this man. I was thinking it is a scam.. God no go ever shame me. We move!!!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
NPC the rice is still cooking and even if you get the job you can join with another hustle. because no seat for you in the office as a new staff.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
NPC the rice is still cooking and even if you get the job you can join with another hustle. because no seat for you in the office as a new staff.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
Please can you help boss? Ready to do the needful if you can help o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sirchiboy: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Someone should help with job.
Please.
Based in ph.
HND computer science
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
Bro, wetin i fit do wen dis rice go reach me. Cus i done d hungry tey tey for dis type of rice. I go do wetin u want make i do.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Naseni hopefuls the rice still dey fire woo, you can still push. Apl was given to 17 people early this months. But if buhari commission their new complex this rice go turn to beans.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Soeng: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mahmoud2020 Naseni hopefuls the rice still dey fire woo, you can still push. Apl was given to 17 people early this months. But if buhari commission their new complex this rice go turn to beans.[/quote]
Please among those given apl is there any social science or administration by course
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
I think mostly are researchers and statisticians.

hopefuls the rice still dey fire woo, you can still push. Apl was given to 17 people early this months. But if buhari commission their new complex this rice go turn to beans.
Please among those given apl is there any social science or administration by course[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Soeng: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mahmoud2020
I think mostly are researchers and statisticians.

Ok because i know some hopefuls who study social science and they have not been called up to now, i thought its only engineers and sciencetist for now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
They should contact their connect, because they called some of the social sciences.

Ok because i know some hopefuls who study social science and they have not been called up to now, i thought its only engineers and sciencetist for now.

[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omakraid(f): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Success1930:

Someone already paid for it.. E pain me coz I was later told that the person wey give out d slot freely na top officer but na d bro wey wan sell am

I learnt many people joined through this man. I was thinking it is a scam.. God no go ever shame me. We move!!!
Its always a two way thing, positive or negative... Now you know that it's not everything that's labelled scam that's actually scam.. Yours will come soon by God's grace

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Ayammawa:

Thank you..
I browsed about it.
Hope it's okey like that

CONHESS 08 is 105k for Engr.
CONHESS 07 85K for other degree

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:30am On Nov 17, 2022
SHINJA:
Pls is federal fire service a good place to work?

Graduate 95k monthly
OND 60k monthly

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mattiegold, Mubibond(m), Walush, Dewbies1, Burchester, Success1930, Moh99, Alfredd16 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.