Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6282547 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2022
TigerHead001:
Arghhhh! So the person that said Apl was shared won’t back his statement but me that said they haven’t should support my claims. Omo believe me or don’t that’s your wahala. The person that said Apl was shared should counter my claims with Apl letter and I will stfu.
See anybody can write rubbish to attract attention. Immediately we see news that are misleading, people should have the prowess to counter such statements and pls people should allow them counter it. This is a faceless platform and whether we like it or not people will be posting rubbish just for engagement. Let the person post Apl and I promise you I will confirm such Apl (fake Apl plenty) and stfu asap.
Let’s all be guided.

Mr man stop diverting. Even me if I get nitda APL I can never share it here until I start working. That’s a big place and I wouldn’t wanna risk anything.
Enough of all this bullshit!!!!
This is meant to be an interactive/informative platform. But there’s no week that goes by u guys don’t insult someone here.If U really didn’t want wahala, U could’ve asked him privately to explain instead, U went for the attacking mode u didn’t even ask his source...
Allow pple to make use of the info however they like.it’ll take nothing from them. the guy/man has given info of 2 APLs In d past and it turned out to be true.
STOP DISRESPECTING PEOPLE!!!!
This platform is turning into something else..REST!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Lol. Insults! At least have the guts to quote me.
You said you know 2 people with Apl right? Okay proof me wrong, you are here typing nonsense.
I don’t have information on other jobs or whatsoever, that’s why I don’t post but you see this NITDA!
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those are are proud of it”.
NurHadejia:
What is the essence of going to school when you still don't have sense?
U 4 stay 4 alaba market dey chase ur oga's customers upandan..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2022
If you can’t understand or comprehend any of my replies, I don’t know what to say about that, that’s on you. If my replies were seen as an “attack” then that’s also on you. I have never insulted anyone during my replies. Take it or leave it.

P.S How can one person have so much information about every/most agencies in this country? I’m not saying it’s not possible but haba na, that’s how the other guy too started. I see a pattern here.
Proof me wrong.

I’m done, no more replies from me. Pls be guided.

Issalog:

Mr man stop diverting. Even me if I get nitda APL I can never share it here until I start working. That’s a big place and I wouldn’t wanna risk anything.
Enough of all this bullshit!!!!
This is meant to be an interactive/informative platform. But there’s no week that goes by u guys don’t insult someone here.If U really didn’t want wahala, U could’ve asked him privately to explain instead, U went for the attacking mode u didn’t even ask his source...
Allow pple to make use of the info however they like.it’ll take nothing from them. the guy/man has given info of 2 APLs In d past and it turned out to be true.
STOP DISRESPECTING PEOPLE!!!!
This platform is turning into something else..REST!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2022
TigerHead001:
If you can’t understand or comprehend any of my replies, I don’t know what to say about that, that’s on you. If my replies were seen as an “attack” then that’s also on you. I have never insulted anyone during my replies. Take it or leave it.

P.S How can one person have so much information about every/most agencies in this country? I’m not saying it’s not possible but haba na, that’s how the other guy too started. I see a pattern here.
Proof me wrong.

I’m done, no more replies from me. Pls be guided.

Oga shut it!!!! Is Calling someone a scammer not an insult?
Informations he has been given has been so true. What do we care where he gets them from?What if he works for or is affiliated with someone at FCC/nass...you think it’s not possible to have such info he’s no longer a scam he’s now an attention seeker?
There’s no pattern, u’re clearly blind.
REST!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2022
When I login, I saw 35 new updates. I thought I will see something like so so place is recruiting, so so place sharing APL. Ironically, is just people arguing about APL being shared or not angry . Very unfortunate.

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2022
When they disrespect someone and start getting attacked, they would divert to “oh I’m just trying to save you people from being scammed”
That’s how they pursued almost all our information givers in the past
Pls exhibit sense on this platform thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2022
God bless you bro. We know them all here Mr. 2 in 1 should just drop d screenshot to prove u wrong

TigerHead001:
Arghhhh! So the person that said Apl was shared won’t back his statement but me that said they haven’t should support my claims. Omo believe me or don’t that’s your wahala. The person that said Apl was shared should counter my claims with Apl letter and I will stfu.
See anybody can write rubbish to attract attention. Immediately we see news that are misleading, people should have the prowess to counter such statements and pls people should allow them counter it. This is a faceless platform and whether we like it or not people will be posting rubbish just for engagement. Let the person post Apl and I promise you I will confirm such Apl (fake Apl plenty) and stfu asap.
Let’s all be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Xboy1993:
God bless you bro. We know them all here Mr. 2 in 1 should just drop d screenshot to prove u wrong

You Again
I don’t even know what to say about your case you’ve resurrected again, clearly the both of u are the 2 in 1 here
Pls and pls whenever u get your NPA Apl I beg of you kindly post it here ...we await the day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2022
I will post it insha Allah, but pls just tell d guy to post NITDA APL, it's not risky if he covers d name and reference number. He may also cover d runemeration figure

Issalog:

You Again
I don’t even know what to say about your case you’ve resurrected again, clearly the both of u are the 2 in 1 here
Pls and pls whenever u get your NPA Apl I beg of you kindly post it here ...we await the day.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2022
Xboy1993:
I will post it insha Allah, but pls just tell d guy to post NITDA APL, it's not risky if he covers d name and reference number. He may also cover d runemeration figure

Oga talk is cheap. If we are asked to pay for every word/write up. We would be careful
You said u’ll post a letter that only God knows how u got it. No wahala we await.
Until u post yours, u’ve no right to demand such from others. We wait

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2022
grin grin but I know u are aware that my letter has not been released but your guy say him get leta for NITDA so we just request him post It him same as I will post mine if u leta is release
Issalog:

Oga talk is cheap. If we are asked to pay for every word/write up. We would be careful
You said u’ll post a letter that only God knows how u got it. No wahala we await.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2022
TigerHead001:
Lol. Weldon Mr Mohit007! Weldon.. stop posting fake news because of you want attention abeg. My “somebody” is currently working their base on “contract” and will be given Apl immediately it has been signed off and they will be moved to their new office at wuye. No dey lie give people pls. Thank you.

You go good for CID job. The strange strange name Wey De invade this thread show something De wrong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2022
Xboy1993:
grin grin but I know u are aware that my letter has not been released but your guy say him get leta for NITDA so we just request him post It him same as I will post mine if u leta is release
Mr man like I said when ur APL has been released share it here...until then don’t demand from anybody to show you theirs like they owe u anything
If u’ve the time to look for an agency APL that you didn’t even apply for then it speaks volumes bout u
Go to his dm and beg for it.
Since U clearly ve the time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2022
Anguldi:
WARNING!!!

Yes, people get juicy choice jobs this period of budget. It's not easy as you think, I believe some thread members are part of the job scamming syndicates consciously or unconsciously . Once money is beginning to be mentioned, use your head. They are looking for a prey and someone is about to be scammed. They will collect your money and start giving you series of stories. Beware of SCAMMERS/FRAUDSTERS.

edited: They've got sympathizers here, let's be guided
Don't believe any Honorable or Hajiya connect, all na format. SCAMMERS FULL EVERYWHERE, Don't be deceived cause you went to their house or office. SCAMMERS SYMPATHIZERS here

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Gopitoto:
You go good for CID job. The strange strange name Wey De invade this thread show something De wrong
Old timers know the matterz grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
We are focused on the wrong things. It doesn’t matter if they employed people or not. The prayer is for us to get good employment. But I think people are owed some level of proof to back up claims. You can cover names and other sensitive information on apls if you’re posting. Like someone said before you can enter any agency at anytime with the right connect. I just asked someone who just finished his contract at nitda last month if people were employed. Then for Nitda’s wuye office, that’s NCAIR (robotics subsidiary under nitda) not the new office.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sizzle01: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
NurHadejia:
CBN, FIRS, NCC, NNPC, NITDA, NIMASA, NPA, NIA, NDIC.. You all would receive your APLs before the end of this year.. Just be prayerful for those who believed in God.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bougji:
We are focused on the wrong things. It doesn’t matter if they employed people or not. The prayer is for us to get good employment. But I think people are owed some level of proof to back up claims. You can cover names and other sensitive information on apls if you’re posting. Like someone said before you can enter any agency at anytime with the right connect. I just asked someone who just finished his contract at nitda last month if people were employed. Then for Nitda’s wuye office, that’s NCAIR (robotics subsidiary under nitda) not the new office.

This just double confirmed that hopefulnup was a very legit info giver. I don’t think it’s everyone that can snap someone’s APL.
The guy has finally left the platform
Thank you for this mr bougji.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
NurHadejia:
My nairaland email is useless.. I don't even use it.. Paste ur email here I will DM

rufkatu1995@gmail.com
Nagode
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Later you'll start seeing, this place is dry please bless us with updates. Una go tey Gaan. Who in his/her senses will fall for a scammer online instead, I'll rather take the information to my connect and if it turns out false I'd move on.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
sizzle01:
Please fam what does it mean when you get a random call from FCC to send an Updated copy of your CV… is it a good sign? Didn’t do any interviews or anything.

It's a good sign. Perhaps it's been a while you sent your CV. Do the needful by polishing your CV and keep praying.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Has anyone done aptitude test with WFP of recent? Any idea of how much is their salary for fresh graduates assistant?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
U never cease to amase me, u want me to post if my APL is release but u don't want me to demand from someone who said APL has been released for NITDA? Wonders of wonders

Issalog:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
NUPRC recently recruited and the house of representatives has commenced probe on the lopsided recruitment

Has any test been written for nuprc and NMDPRA recently?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
awele186:

NUPRC recently recruited and the house of representatives has commenced probe on the lopsided recruitment

Has any test been written for nuprc and NMDPRA recently?

Okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
I don’t have anything to tell you people until we all suffer from people’s negligence and over sabi . Please if you have any information don’t share it on this group let’s all be quiet and watch until all opportunity passes all of us by, Oga Xboy and Tigerhead001 are you gullible guys aware that about 13 NUPRC APL was collected 2weeks ago and waiting documentation . How many persons snapped the APL and showed to you , if you are dumb enough to show your own APL not everyone is like you. Live let others Live you both are not our saviors we don’t need your guardians either allow people take decisions and stop bullying people around with your senseless opinions .

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Karmora:
I don’t have anything to tell you people until we all suffer from people’s negligence and over sabi . Please if you have any information don’t share it on this group let’s all be quiet and watch until all opportunity passes all of us by, Oga Xboy and Tigerhead001 are you gullible guys aware that

Thank you so much for this
let’s call a SPADE A SPADE
Nwayi something was insulted she left
Philipianlobos was accused of handling 2 Acc he left
Even amajee who got ndic but opted for efcc was insulted and he left

Stop trying to save us we don’t need it we need INFO
HOPEFULNUP all his info were confirmed to be true I myself took what he told me back to my nnpc connect and it was legit
I need that kind of info to follow my connect bumper to bumper
because that place is highly secretive
He promised to give us news on the 28th.
28th never reach una don pursue am
That’s where my anger came from...

Pple need to understand that after today if u attack/disrespect anyone here ever again, it will never be taken likely.
Pls don’t be unfortunate. Thank you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Issalog:

Thank you so much for this
Nobody wants to start spewing things like a mad person
But let’s call a SPADE A SPADE
Nwayi something was insulted she left
Philipianlobos was accused of handling 2 Acc he left
Even amajee who got ndic but opted for efcc was insulted and he left

Stop trying to save us we don’t need it we need INFO
HOPEFULNUP all his info were confirmed to be true I myself took what he told me back to my nnpc connect and it was legit
I need that kind of info to follow my connect bumper to bumper
because that place is highly secretive
He promised to give us news on the 28th.
28th never reach una don pursue am
That’s where my anger came from...

I wouldn’t want to wait for 2/3 years for an APL
Pple need to understand that after today if u attack/disrespect anyone here ever again, it will never be taken likely.
Pls don’t be unfortunate. Thank you

Can you check your email, I've been trying to get to you�.. please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nalie2:

Can you check your email, I've been trying to get to you�.. please
All these detective work is uncalled for.26 People were documented last week for Unesco International Centre for biotechnology. Close to 100 candidates already received their Federal Fire Service appointment letter.Pll let's be guided so that this forum don't become dry like Sahara desert.I'm based in hometown of FCC chairwoman,so a lot of letters were distributed recently.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
pappydeewhy:
All these detective work is uncalled for.26 People were documented last week for Unesco International Centre for biotechnology. Close to 100 candidates already received their Federal Fire Service appointment letter.Pll let's be guided so that this forum don't become dry like Sahara desert.I'm based in hometown of FCC chairwoman,so a lot of letters were distributed recently.

Thank you,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moniter0, HyperCoaster, Ololade1999, futuremoma34, MunirML and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.