Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6222507 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
NurHadejia:
I heard head of service yesterday denying recruitment allegation at FCSC.
Neva believe anything in Nigeria until it has been officially denied.
Baba na werey Dem be. Sent people(2013-2020 in their words "fake appointment"wink packing but they immediately started replacement for their own people.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
MUTERIKA:
Hello house, please who knows the pay of a graduate intake in BUA CEMENT

250k+

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
mikkyvelly:
That's true, I just checked their website, it's there. But replacement will commence any moment from now

Yes, an insider told me that DECEMBER is d month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MizJanet(f): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tope102:

You better confirm from your source where you should be expecting interview because am sure not from FCSC so that you will not start to read what is not relevant to prepare for interview.
Please shed more light on this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MizJanet(f): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tope102:

Hello, am sure the person doesn't know the agencies or parastatal to be called for interview. FCSC only conduct interview if it is general recruitment but in this case I bet you the interview is not coming from FCSC.

Secondly, presently there is embargo being placed on employment in FCSC and not yet being lifted.

Thirdly, what FCSC prospective applicant are expecting now is employment letter not a call for interview because they have been expecting since 2019 but due to covid-19, employment scandal, IPPIS issue etc... They could not issue employment letter since then.

Oh sorry I thought FCSC conducts all interviews for Federal Workers , thats why I asked that way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MizJanet(f): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
NurHadejia:
Read current affairs and be able to answer questions from ya CV..

Thanks so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
MizJanet:

Oh sorry I thought FCSC conducts all interviews for Federal Workers , thats why I asked that way

Rest. You wan use your question confuse many people here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
So, INEC recruitment has gone oblivion or what

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Computer science graduate from Jigawa state expecially hadejia emirate should DM..
Ibrahim Hassan have something good for you..

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pls who knows Salary of Engineer at NAMA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MizJanet(f): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
asshuaiby:

Rest. You wan use your question confuse many people here.

I'm sorry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
MizJanet:

I'm sorry
ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chikings77: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
The last we heard was that slots was shared among politicians or so and that they were compiling names this information is over 4months ago.
asshuaiby:
So, INEC recruitment has gone oblivion or what

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chikings77: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
chikings77:
The last we heard was that slots was shared among politicians or so and that they were compiling names this information is over 4months ago.
besides inec has a poor salary structure, maybe that's why no one seems to be interested in inec recruitment here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
chikings77:
I know someone that was employed on August ..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
chikings77:
besides inec has a poor salary structure, maybe that's why no one seems to be interested in inec recruitment here

Like how much are you talking about
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:

From a SIO twin brother. What he told me about his brother salary
T

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
opj21:

This salary is 70percent,30percent and 15k allawed
He said allowances is not part of it. Watsup bsc recruitment

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
How far with TCN and what is the salary for their engineers?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sultan8:
_
their pay is nice, n welfarism very high....their staffs re really enjoying....if u have connect press it hard
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:

He said allowances is not part of it. Watsup bsc recruitment
Z
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
naijainstinct:
CBN recruits all year round mostly

That's great.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
naijainstinct:
CBN recruits all year round mostly

shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
opj21:

This salary is 70percent,30percent and 15k allawed
15k for recharge card.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
If someone did documentation for how long would it take to do the IPPIS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 2:46am On Nov 27, 2022
opj21:

It's not true, total plus allawee is 215
You are wrong sir, I have my fact the salary is over 250k without some allowances. If u no believe make we leave m like that. I'm only waiting for them to call bsc holders
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kbm123: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2022
Vanbravo:
Good morning all.

Please am asking for a friend does FIIRO having office in the North apart from their HQ at Oshodi?

Thanks.

They have an office in Kano.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Kbm123:

They have an office in Kano.
Sharada phase 1, adjacent AA Rano.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kbm123: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Vanbravo:

Thank you so much. Isit a good place to work? And how much is their take home?

Thank you

Still asking for a friend? �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, enumerica, fail, Teepy0392(f), Clemzoo, Mukzahra and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.