Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6305183 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Xboy1993:

It's just on process, d list will of applicats Wiil be released not in batches but on a same time.
Don’t argue with me on this. Everyone with their different info. If that’s what ur person told u, Very good. Kindly stand by it. But mine still stands. Different dates. Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Swagsultan1:
Is the email invitation for interview or appointment letter?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nasb7377:

Please any latest update about NFIU

Nothing for now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Xboy1993:

Hopefully is just a matter of weeks, we have suffered a lot. We can't back out at this time Sir. Let's be prayerful and be contacting/greetings of connect. Wishing us well

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hopefulnup:
Nuprc. If you got any email, GOOD. If you didn’t get an email, Still very GOOD. Your leg is still very gallant. They know what they are doing.
Good news soon.

Whats happening in nnra and nmdpra please??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Oga sir, Is it assessment in Lagos please? My brother got an email but no organisation name. Please what is the fate of those who didn’t get email?
Hopefulnup:
Nuprc. If you got any email, GOOD. If you didn’t get an email, Still very GOOD. Your leg is still very gallant. They know what they are doing.
Good news soon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Did your brother submit his CV at Nuprc?
shagari011:
Oga sir, Is it assessment in Lagos please? My brother got an email but no organisation name. Please what is the fate of those who didn’t get email?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
shagari011:
Dm pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confirmer(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hopefulnup:
Good news soon.
Anything on NDIC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Yes, nuprc and other organisations too. the organisers refused to disclose the org.
Swagsultan1:
Did your brother submit his CV at Nuprc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Done
Hopefulnup:

Dm pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Miagro:

Whats happening in nnra and nmdpra please??
No idea for when they will dispatch for now. But nmdpra isn’t dispatching letter this week.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Did he submit through a connect or directly at the NUPRC office?
shagari011:
Yes, nuprc and other organisations too. the organisers refused to disclose the org.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
quote author=Realinfo2021 post=119224301] Expect NMDPRA APL Monday or Tuesday this week. [/quote]

Please do you know if Apls av been given out?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawman4sure: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please any ideas about the salary structure of National institute of soil science? Any info.. kindly drop.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saucerence(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please are they still APL coming out from first is it a batch by batch something .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please is anything going on in Nigeria Shippers Council.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please which agency, MDA or polytechnics recruiting/collecting CVs currently?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hopeful0291:

Maybe for Ministries et co but not parastatals which are under public service rules not civil thank you
Even ministries sef no embargo na just wash.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Don’t argue with me on this. Everyone with their different info. If that’s what ur person told u, Very good. Kindly stand by it. But mine still stands. Different dates. Good luck
I don't have energy to argue. Sir u are absolutely right. Kudos let's move

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Check your mail please
shagari011:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirfarouk(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone have any connect at UBEC? Please hit me up if you can get a slot there for me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Good evening house..pls who knows the salary of national ear care centre? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aliyumichika:
Good evening house..pls who knows the salary of national ear care centre? Tnx

CONHESS for non medical staff #85k
Are they about to issue apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lawman4sure:
Please any ideas about the salary structure of National institute of soil science? Any info.. kindly drop.

CONRAIS #93K

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JOACHINpedro: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
TigerHead001:
If you have a degree in “Nuclear science” or “Nuclear Engineering”. Anything nuclear, Job dey wait for you for NAEC asap. Pls indicate and I will forward you the CEO contact.
No harm in trying Sir.
Shoot me the contact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hussen24:

CONHESS for non medical staff #85k
Are they about to issue apl?
Yes bro.either first or second week of Jan..
Do they have any other allowances?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Hussen24:

CONHESS for non medical staff #85k Are they about to issue apl?
. conhess is far more than 85k... it's about 121k

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 23, 2022
carsprayer:
conhess is far more than 85k... it's about 121k

After deduction and everything, what will reach you is #85k. Only Engineers and lawyers are given Conhess 8 or 9. All other non medical (computer sci, business admin, econs etc.) are placed on Conhess 7.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty112: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Hello house. Anybody with an idea on how recommendation letter works? I need clarification pls

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achizzy7: 7:55am On Dec 23, 2022
Mikkyjay17:

None yet.
Someone said IPPIS server is down and the payment could come around Dec. 31st or 2nd of Jan.

thx boss fr dis info....bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Achizzy7:

thx boss fr dis info....bless

IPPIS started paying yesterday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nuradeen011(m), Burchester, Mattiegold, Success1930, Mubibond(m), Walush, Dewbies1 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.