Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6307657 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hussen24:
If you study Bsc Psychology ( second class upper)DM for free slot.

Pls sir what about Bsc Sociology
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2022
Hussen24:

I have someone that read Psychology, here is my email - joelokewole18@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Are you there?
NurHadejia:
There will be an interview coming up around second week of January 2023, for those that applied for FIRS job in August. Prospective candidates would be contacted soon for the date and venue.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
NurHadejia:
Are you there?

Ready!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iabdulrazaq(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
NurHadejia:
Are you there?
Applied around june but no contact yet hope still dey
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
@Hussen24 you be man abeg. So for this country we still gat good hearted people.
InshAllah you and your generations would never toil in futility.
InshAllah Nigeria would be great again.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
MrSuama:
@Hussen24 you be man abeg. So for this country we still gat good hearted people.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
Those waiting for ITF,an insider from FCSC clarified that they submitted their file for approval for recruitment since last month and also an insider from ITF made me understand that things might go down First week of February and that even their staffs do not have the info,that only few directors know about it ,if you have any contact start pushing your botton and trusting in God ,because from first week to third week of January they might have started gathering there list,they will not loud this recruitment,you will might just recieved calls to come and submit your CV,documentation and then come back for your appoiment letter.......
Are u sure ITF will recruit next year becos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Success1930:

Amen
Thanks boss.
Been thinking of wording with you over an issue. How we go relate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tunjoel:

I have someone that read Psychology, here is my email - joelokewole18@gmail.com

Sorry, Given to someone already.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amedian: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Amen Amen Amen. He is such a unique citizen.
MrSuama:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Amedian:
Amen Amen Amen. He is such a unique citizen.

I tell you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Those that study physcology scarce ooooo.
But if am Biochemistry, Microbiology na thousands u go see.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yaroadamu:
Are u sure ITF will recruit next year becos
please because of What.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Vasgas:
Those that study physcology scarce ooooo.

But if am Biochemistry, Microbiology na thousands u go see.

Very true.
I am graduate of Microbiology with a strong bias for Virology and a published undergraduate research thesis on the sero-prevalence of HIV/HCV coinfection among HIV positive subjects attending A.R.T but Nigeria happened to me.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Success1930:

You can message me here...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com....
Gracias.
Message sent, you can remove your email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
MrSuama:

Ameen ya rabbi, thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hussen24:

Ameen ya rabbi, thank you.

You are most welcome, keep up the good job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MALIGNANTHost(f): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
[
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MALIGNANTHost(f): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author= post=119383672][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Body4life: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Compliments of the seasons.

Please, someone should help me with the latest on NSITF recruitment.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Please I have a question for people that have gotten a job or know anyone that has gotten a job in any agency through a politician. Do you get called directly to the agency for your appointment letter or the politicians collect from the agency then give you?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sadeeqnura(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
NurHadejia:
There will be an interview coming up around second week of January 2023, for those that applied for FIRS job in August. Prospective candidates would be contacted soon for the date and venue.

Do update us when they start contacting please.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Body4life:
Compliments of the seasons.

Please, someone should help me with the latest on NSITF recruitment.
Thanks.
I also need info there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pls who know much about Nigeria railways corporation, I just met with the Hon minister of state transportation Prince Demola Adegoroye from akure,ondo state my uncle. he authoritatively told me NRC will call for interview Jan, pls who know much about NRC salaries and allowances, he said that is where he's processing for me

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:
Pls who know much about Nigeria railways corporation, I just met with the Hon minister of state transportation Prince Demola Adegoroye from akure,ondo state my uncle. he authoritatively told me NRC will call for interview Jan, pls who know much about NRC salaries and allowances, he said that is where he's processing for me
It's CONPSS, I don't think they pay more than 80K

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
iabdulrazaq:

Applied around june but no contact yet hope still dey

Did you submit through a contact or you submitted yourself??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
id4sho:

It's CONPSS, I don't think they pay more than 80K

Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
I sent you mail....awaiting your response please
ADEGUNWA01:

Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
NurHadejia:
Are you there?
Yes sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yamani69:
Please I have a question for people that have gotten a job or know anyone that has gotten a job in any agency through a politician. Do you get called directly to the agency for your appointment letter or the politicians collect from the agency then give you?
If its replacement,,the politicians are given their slots to distribute but if far away,they will instruct u to go get it yourself from the ministry if ready...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ElPendejo, Naijacommando22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.