Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242961 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Hopeful0291:

Promotion comes every 3 years in most MDAs and the max you can get step wise before being promoted to a new level is 4/5 depending on what step you started on.

You only exceed those steps if you fail promotion and your step keeps increasing yearly until you eventually pass to the next level

Okay.

And that means different qualifications have different steps the person is employed on even if on the same grade.

Like someone said, NYSC 8-1, post NYSC 8-2, and so on.

But I learn masters degree holders start at L9, and PHds at 10, is that correct?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2023
Dtish:

I have sent the contact to you
Thanks a million brother.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Jadie67:

The steps are yearly increments. Graduates BSc are placed on level 8 step 2 at the point of entry cos its assumed that step 1 is for NYSC. Steps are added each year until you get your promotion to the next level.
Ok sir
For instance, a BSC with 2years experience and another BSC with 7years experience will they be at the same step if they were employed together?

Also a ist-class degree and a 2nd-class-lower degree, will they be at the same step if they were employed together?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ishaqnasidi: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Please does anyone have any updates on FIRS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2023
I thought NUPRC uses SS salary scale and not grade level
Dappa123:

APL issuance is ongoing but they have not stated the date of their resumption, you can still push before official date of resuming. Level 8 step 2 pay is 500k plus as monthly basic salary excluding allowances.. I saw the APL myself, not he says, she says…
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by khalifaahmad4(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
FMC birnin kebbi dishing out APL

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Nothing concern class of grade with Grade Level. 1st class would be on same grade level with pass if they both coming with BSC.

Ok sir
For instance, a BSC with 2years experience and another BSC with 7years experience will they be at the same step if they were employed together?

Also a ist-class degree and a 2nd-class-lower degree, will they be at the same step if they were employed together?[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2023
khalifaahmad4:
FMC birnin kebbi dishing out APL
Ahmadu bello university teaching hospital too

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
awele186:
Nothing concern class of grade with Grade Level. 1st class would be on same grade level with pass if they both coming with BSC.
Oga, try and read b4 u answer.
I did not mention Grade Level. What I mentioned there was Step.
I know they will be in the same Grade Level. What I am asking was Step
Will they be in the same step?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somito121(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
PerfectMan24:

First class, second class, third class and pass are on the same step and grade.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
You are very ignorant and rude for someone that is supposed to be learning. Instead of you to calm down and learn. Step means number of years spent on a particular grade level, your step keeps increasing Jan 1st each year until you move to a new grade level. So why on earth should a sane thinking person assume that 1st class and 2.1 or pass would be placed on different steps.

PerfectMan24 post=119767729]
Will they be in the same step?[/quote]

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
somito121:

First class, second class, third class and pass are on the same step and grade.
Ok, thanks for ur clarification.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
awele186:
You are very ignorant and rude for someone that is supposed to be learning. Instead of you to calm down and learn. Step means number of years spent on a particular grade level, your step keeps increasing Jan 1st each year until you move to a new grade level. So why on earth should a sane thinking person assume that 1st class and 2.1 or pass would be placed on different steps.

U re confused and inexperienced in explaining things
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is the last response you'd get from me as it's obvious you are rude, poorly trained and definitely grew up with the spirit of ingratitude. You couldn't even have the courtesy to say thank you for the information provided. If this is the attitude you want to take to the civil service then I wish you luck.

PerfectMan24 post=119768051]
U re confused and inexperienced in explaining things[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
awele186:
This is the last response you'd get from me as it's obvious you are rude, poorly trained and definitely grew up with the spirit of ingratitude. You couldn't even have the courtesy to say thank you for the information provided. If this is the attitude you want to take to the civil service then I wish you luck.

PerfectMan24 post=119768051]
U re confused and inexperienced in explaining things
U have poor analytical skills and I just told u that ur response was not in line with my question. U pick offence and start insulting me. Na ur papa get civil service?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
PerfectMan24:

U have poor analytical skills and I just told u that ur response was not in line with my question. U pick offence and start insulting me. Na ur papa get civil service?
SMH. Grow up.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's seems your guardians told you it's ok to respond to someone that helped you with a response this way. I don't know you before neither are we fighting. Instead of you to say thanks but I meant Step. You are obviously a kid and It's either lack of good training or parental care as this is what makes adolescents lash out in frustration.

Will they be in the same step?[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
PerfectMan24:

How do u feel saying all the things u said to that guy for offering to help you with an info u couldn't find for yourself on google?

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gabicon20:

How do u feel saying all the things u said to that guy for offering to help you with an info u couldn't find for yourself on google?
Is like u did not read what he said that give birth to that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dappa123:

APL issuance is ongoing but they have not stated the date of their resumption, you can still push before official date of resuming. Level 8 step 2 pay is 500k plus as monthly basic salary excluding allowances.. I saw the APL myself, not he says, she says…

Congratulations......

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
A king that tells everyone that he's a king is not a king...a king's appearance, statues, dignity and composure says it all....

Likewise a man that calls himself Mr Perfect is not perfect because your responses, attitude, character and manners, especially on a social media , says more of who you are

I come in peace

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ishaqnasidi:
Please does anyone have any updates on FIRS
I heard they haven't fully resumed yet so no news......pls anyone with info help us!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NohurryInLife: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dappa123:

APL issuance is ongoing but they have not stated the date of their resumption, you can still push before official date of resuming. Level 8 step 2 pay is 500k plus as monthly basic salary excluding allowances.. I saw the APL myself, not he says, she says
Nice

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=Dappa123 post=119752324]

Brother, Pls can we talk. I tried to send you message but was unable..

Kindly message me here Pls.....

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LagosLMIS: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
The Lagos State Government is introducing a labour market information system that will provide job seekers with up-to-date information on the skills that are in demand in the local labor market. We would like jobseekers (employed, unemployed, underemployed, freelancer) to fill in this survey via this link:

https://www.research.net/r/FXNXXJ8

Your participation in this survey will be very much appreciated and your responses will be kept confidential. The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Your input is greatly appreciated.

PS: Only Lagos State Residents should fill this survey.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
TigerHead001:
If you have a degree in “Nuclear science” or “Nuclear Engineering”. Anything nuclear, Job dey wait for you for NAEC asap. Pls indicate and I will forward you the CEO contact.
Please send it to me
0706967162two
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sl2348: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
naijainstinct:
Yes!

This thread is not my playground. Each time I post the name of an agency here, something is going on there and I am sharing so that those who wants to make a move can do so. Cheers and all the best.

PS: If anyone here has Mustapha Lamorde's number, please kindly assist me with it. We can even go into a number swap agreement with some of the numbers I have; CoS, DCos, etc grin
Please help me with the number of the CoS. My email: aag01aag@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nasb7377:

Please check your mail

Please can you reply my mail? Thank you. It's from tomanl@protonmail.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PSVITA(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good day Friends please I need your advice,
I have the contact of the PA to a Minister ( I don't want to mention the sector).

When we chatted on WhatsApp last month She promised to help me for a Job this January, We are in January now and have not seen any signal for her.

I don't know if I should remind her, And if I should remind her... How will I message her that will not annoy her.

Please I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks and remain Blessed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Okay.

And that means different qualifications have different steps the person is employed on even if on the same grade.

Like someone said, NYSC 8-1, post NYSC 8-2, and so on.

But I learn masters degree holders start at L9, and PHds at 10, is that correct?

For example of you come in with Bsc nasrda will put you on level 7 step 2
But with Msc level 8 step 1
Yes technically you are right

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
PerfectMan24:

They will all be on the same step and grade level as long as you are coming with a bachelors or masters that’s where the difference comes in

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
PSVITA:
Good day Friends please I need your advice,
I have the contact of the PA to a Minister ( I don't want to mention the sector).

When we chatted on WhatsApp last month She promised to help me for a Job this January, We are in January now and have not seen any signal for her.

I don't know if I should remind her, And if I should remind her... How will I message her that will not annoy her.

Please I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks and remain Blessed.

Have you sent her a [i]New Year message[/i] ? If you have not, start from there and if you have, allow to rest, by 20th of January, send her a reminder

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Greatken007(m), Moha7(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.