Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6225676 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shailuck: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
shagari011:
Oga sir, Is it assessment in Lagos please? My brother got an email but no organisation name. Please what is the fate of those who didn’t get email?

Sir please when is NUPRC issuing APLs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
NMDPRA too nd NEPZA..any hint

shailuck:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Teepy0392:
NMDPRA too nd NEPZA..any hint

Co Ask

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
KhalilAK:
Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) sharing letters!

Boss, any idea about NIGERIA STORED PRODUCT RESEARCH INSTITUTE (NSPRI)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MALIGNANTHost(f): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
jamoyakz:

Police constable is more than 70 now as for civil defence it should be around 40+ but not up to 50k

You are correct
O level civil defence is 44,850

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MALIGNANTHost(f): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
keeper1:

Boss, any idea about NIGERIA STORED PRODUCT RESEARCH INSTITUTE (NSPRI)
They have shared appointment letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
wow, any idea when they did?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uthmern15: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nasb7377:

Please check your mail

What of me should I check my gmail?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uthmern15: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hussen24:

Please check your mail

What of me, should I check my gmail too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
CrateofBeer:

Is NFIU a paramilitary formation?

How much is ICPC salary for BSc graduate entry?

Co ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Abeg make una de update us make I still see place submit CV this 2023

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingsleykizo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

Please do you know anything about Institute of Agricultural Research and Training IART
Please anything about it will go a long way to help me right now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Please is there any news about NBTE?
Hussen24:

You see all those big organizations. My hand no dey there. You will hardly know what is cooking there just hearsay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Conhess 6 salary please... It'd urgent... Real salary and allowances please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omoladeabiodun: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Contact the person you gave your CV

Hussen24:

You will hardly get exact amount. I asked the question here few days ago and i didn't get reply. I was told they have a good salary. I submitted someone CV for same agency through a rep and am expecting the APL any moment. Do you have an idea when they will give out the APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
omoladeabiodun:
Contact the person you gave your CV

Have they started giving out?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
naijainstinct:
Yes!

This thread is not my playground. Each time I post the name of an agency here, something is going on there and I am sharing so that those who wants to make a move can do so. Cheers and all the best.

PS: If anyone here has Mustapha Lamorde's number, please kindly assist me with it. We can even go into a number swap agreement with some of the numbers I have; CoS, DCos, etc grin

Do you still need the contact?
I have it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Success1930:

Brother. Hope you are doing great

Very great, all hope alive.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
shailuck:

APL issuance is ongoing but they have not stated the date of their resumption, you can still push before official date of resuming. Level 8 step 2 pay is 500k plus as monthly basic salary excluding allowances.. I saw the APL myself, not he says, she says…

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dappa123:

APL issuance is ongoing but they have not stated the date of their resumption, you can still push before official date of resuming. Level 8 step 2 pay is 500k plus as monthly basic salary excluding allowances.. I saw the APL myself, not he says, she says…

Please Dappa any information on NMDPRA and NNPC ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tom4greatness: 1:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Mathematics tutor are needed to work online. It's an American website where you can earn in dollar. strictly for Mathematics tutors only. DM me through WhatsApp if interested (07031912193)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 2:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Dtish:

I have it
I sent you an email. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 3:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Dappa123:

Hi,
I no get any link. I no know any senator or reps. But I need link to a class A or B organizations.

If I could get such links I'd be very grateful.
The cost is not an issue/barrier

Your response will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 5:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Dtish:

I have it
Yes, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2023
GEJTILL2019:
Conhess 6 salary please... It'd urgent... Real salary and allowances please.

The salary was N65,000 before not until late last year that hazard allowance of N30,000 being included.

Hello, which teaching hospital recruiting now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=Gensanusi post=119679600][/quote]
I know that certificate/qualification is used to determine levels, such as BSc is always level8 in most MDAs.
So my question is what is the determinant for steps? Can someone help to explain this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2023
PerfectMan24:

I know that certificate/qualification is used to determine levels, such as BSc is always level8 in most MDAs.
So my question is what is the determinant for steps? Can someone help to explain this?

The steps are yearly increments. Graduates BSc are placed on level 8 step 2 at the point of entry cos its assumed that step 1 is for NYSC. Steps are added each year until you get your promotion to the next level.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2023
Jadie67:

The steps are yearly increments. Graduates BSc are placed on level 8 step 2 at the point of entry cos its assumed that step 1 is for NYSC. Steps are added each year until you get your promotion to the next level.

And how long does it take to get promoted?

Looking at a few agencie's salary structure, you will realize that some have steps running into multiple digits, I don't think a staff need to pass through all those before being promoted to the next grade.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2023
naijainstinct:
I sent you an email. Thanks

I have sent the contact to you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Tope102:

The salary was N65,000 before not until late last year that hazard allowance of N30,000 being included.

Hello, which teaching hospital recruiting now?
I've sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

And how long does it take to get promoted?

Looking at a few agencie's salary structure, you will realize that some have steps running into multiple digits, I don't think a staff need to pass through all those before being promoted to the next grade.

Promotion comes every 3 years in most MDAs and the max you can get step wise before being promoted to a new level is 4/5 depending on what step you started on.

You only exceed those steps if you fail promotion and your step keeps increasing yearly until you eventually pass to the next level

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uthmern15: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2023
I'm a graduate with Second Class Upper. And wallahi My father died in 2020 when was a corps member but unfortunately, I don't get anything for myself and my family.

I looking for someone in house platforms or outside who render an assistant and a help to orphans.

I would be very grateful and appreciated for kind and help to me and others.

Thanks, Mal Almighty Allah help us all Ameen.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moh99, Gboy4444, Success1930, Abdull01, Walush, Hassan52(m), Moniter0, Mukzahra, muhibro, seedic, Namus2020 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.