Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257771 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hopeful0291:

You’re not going to get any update just like ndic no one knows information does not come out of those places �‍♀️

Haaaa but nuprc has a lot of information flying why not NMDPRA please??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Karmora:

Haaaa but nuprc has a lot of information flying why not NMDPRA please??
I wonder oo
But..Shaa..let’s keep pushing and hoping that something will happen soon.
This is Second week of January already and election is next month

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hussen24:

Through connect
Do u know anyone??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
yusufnussy:
Pls any update on NDIC?
For NDIC it is highly secretive. They dont play with secrecy. NDIC is the only place where workers keep secret from their fellow colleagues. A staff of NDIC ask her friend in the HR department about info, the friend was not straightforward with info. Even if you sleep in the HR department you will never know what is happening. THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS, THEY ARE SECRETIVE, THEY DONT PLAY WITH OAT OF SECRECY, THAT PLACE IS FOR THE ELITE. THE SENATE PRESIDENT SON IS THERE, THE VICE PRESIDENT DAUGHTER IS THERE. UNFORTUNATELY 98% OF THOSE WHO HAVE SURE PLUG ARE NOT ON THE JOB SECTION TO REPLY YOU

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maskedmvn: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
naijainstinct:
National Sugar Development Council
National Industrial Court
EFCC*
Environmental Health Council of Nigeria
National Park Service
Please I got an offer with Environmental Health Council of Nigeria, does anyone have anything about their salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maskedmvn: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
GideonG:
Any update on NITDA will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
No recruitment going on in NITDA kindly disregard
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Co ask

MessiisGoat:
Please fellow NMDPRA hopefuls, is there any new Information on ground

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufnussy: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
It is well o!
Hopefully something comes up soon.

kkkp:
For NDIC it is highly secretive. They dont play with secrecy. NDIC is the only place where workers keep secret from their fellow colleagues. A staff of NDIC ask her friend in the HR department about info, the friend was not straightforward with info. Even if you sleep in the HR department you will never know what is happening. THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS, THEY ARE SECRETIVE, THEY DONT PLAY WITH OAT OF SECRECY, THAT PLACE IS FOR THE ELITE. THE SENATE PRESIDENT SON IS THERE, THE VICE PRESIDENT DAUGHTER IS THERE. UNFORTUNATELY 98% OF THOSE WHO HAVE SURE PLUG ARE NOT ON THE JOB SECTION TO REPLY YOU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maskedmvn: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
NO its not fake because they already doing their documentation since before christmas break, stop saying what you dont know please
Tope102:

Hello, kindly note that the appointment letter is fake. To know that is fake, check the date on the appointment letter you will realize that the 19th and 2022 being worked on.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maskedmvn: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tope102:

Hello, kindly note that the appointment letter is fake. To know that is fake, check the date on the appointment letter you will realize that the 19th and 2022 being worked on.
NO its not fake because they already doing their documentation since before christmas break, stop saying what you dont know please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MaiconBest: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
For Nigerian and South African PayPal funds pick up and fast payment ✅

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Please, will NSCDC still do replacement..........any information please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeejewelries: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Maskedmvn:
Please I got an offer with Environmental Health Council of Nigeria, does anyone have anything about their salary?
Entry level 80k

Sorry to ask, is the slot for sale?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
ASF46:
Thanks guy, heard appointment letter has started flying yesterday

Pls do u know how many people were recruited this time. Because the first appointment letter was 150 people were given
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
FCSC is preparing to release APL into some ministry, but the message is not clear if it's replacement or recruitment, but a close buddy details was collected today.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maskedmvn: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
zeejewelries:

Entry level 80k

Not for sale, It was given to me by a minister.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maskedmvn: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
zeejewelries:

Entry level 80k

I was told 80k is their basic salary, with allowances its 100k plus for same entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Maskedmvn:

Congratulations in advance bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Twhyhenry8296: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
People are just coming here to give good tidings about their recent job. Can anyone with good content contact me for sure plug��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
No idea at all, just that appointment letters were given out
josh6633:

Pls do u know how many people were recruited this time. Because the first appointment letter was 150 people were given
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maskedmvn: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Padosky242:

Congratulations in advance bro
Thank you and well appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hello house, please when will the implementation of the new 2023 budget start?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Somebody mentioned that a positive update would come from NCC and NDIC this week. Please can you confirm if there is any news from there when you see this post ?

Regards

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ias1: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
As shared

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
josh6633:

100 peoples
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Especially Ndlea make una give us info as soon as they won start since na open registration ....

Please kindly reply. I have sent you PM.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lawalabiodun:
FCSC is preparing to release APL into some ministry, but the message is not clear if it's replacement or recruitment, but a close buddy details was collected today.
Replacement.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Very Urgent

We need 8 Marine Engineers with Mandatory CLASS 2 and COC

Salary N2.5 million

Head operating office: Canada
African head office:Ajah Lagos

chat 08103903339 or 08150752368

Please refer anyone you know. Good afternoon, pls post the above info to the group you never can tell who may be favoured.Thank you.

in case we have marine engineers in the house

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeejewelries: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Maskedmvn:
Wow, congratulations. Can I message you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeejewelries: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Maskedmvn:
I was told 80k is their basic salary, with allowances its 100k plus for same entry level.
Got that info from someone working there. Probably, he might not want to disclose his exact earning.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shalnick23: 12:58am On Jan 10, 2023
ahmedsurajo:
Strictly m.sc agric engineering
M.sc environmental health
I have masters in public health with specialization in environmental health. Please how do I contact you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlexJustin(m): 12:58am On Jan 10, 2023
As you're searching for a job, why don't you learn a High income skill that can make you a boss of your own.
Some people make over 100k weekly from the comfort of their home.

If you have a smartphone, you don't have any reason for not learning A digital skill.

Hit me up for more info.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766
Also try to get my book on Amazon ' How to achieve your goals in 2023'

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (2251) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.