Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6267159 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 3:07am On Jan 10, 2023
siina:
Hello house, please when will the implementation of the new 2023 budget start?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Ias1:
As shared
Congratulations to d owner
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Iyajelili:

Replacement.

Thanks for the affirmation Ma.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Ias1:
As shared

Hearty Congratulations to the owner.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2023
siina:
Hello house, please when will the implementation of the new 2023 budget start?

It has started already
But projects depends on the funds available and when it was released

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2023
Abdulqareem:
customs has started sending texts and mails. But the list has not being published. Any way out

Hi Abdulqareem, can you help me with one text or email sent? My contact is denying this. Please help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonChosen10: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Maskedmvn:
Not for sale, It was given to me by a minister.
Please � kindly help a jobless fellow like me too. Hello House I need a job, i don't mind the parastals. I studied mechanical engineering from FUTA with second class upper. I don't mind the location. Please � help me depression is real, job hunting is depressing. God bless you. Please � help me. I will be forever grateful. Any job I go take. Please help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2023
MarshRiley:

Hi Abdulqareem, can you help me with one text or email sent? My contact is denying this. Please help me.
I'VE NOT BEING SHORTLISTED TOO.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Abdulqareem:
I'VE NOT BEING SHORTLISTED TOO.

Alright, May we recieve the good news soon �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abbati19: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2023
MarshRiley:

check page 1555, you will see the email that was sent

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NiceTheDev: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Lawalabiodun:
FCSC is preparing to release APL into some ministry, but the message is not clear if it's replacement or recruitment, but a close buddy details was collected today.

I hope Education Officers letters for Federal Unity Colleges under Ministry of Education is included

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Lawalabiodun:
FCSC is preparing to release APL into some ministry, but the message is not clear if it's replacement or recruitment, but a close buddy details was collected today.
Last time i heard there is embargo on employment in the commission, someone close to the chairman that is expecting apl said it, the chairman himself told him of the embargo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Nigeria Institute of Transport Technology (NITT) has gotten an approval to recruit 80 people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hussen24:
Nigeria Institute of Transport Technology (NITT) has gotten an approval to recruit 80 people.
Please sir can you help??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
AfricanLion22:

Last time i heard there is embargo on employment in the commission, someone close to the chairman that is expecting apl said it, the chairman himself told him of the embargo

That's what they say when they're not ready to help, take it or leave it, something is about to happen, even the process has commenced, good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
abbati19:

check page 1555, you will see the email that was sent

Thank you bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maskedmvn: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
zeejewelries:

Wow, congratulations. Can I message you?
sure you can of course.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sammy07:

It has started already
But projects depends on the funds available and when it was released
I appreciate your response boss , hope recruitment captured in this budget can start releasing APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zeejewelries: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Maskedmvn:
sure you can of course.

Done. Please check
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceFola:
Please sir can you help??

No Sir,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hussen24:

Confirmed, Do you know when they will start sharing Apl please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hussen24:

No Sir,
Okay but i won't mind if there's any other openings and if you can help me. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nasirmakeveli: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Salam please how can I contact you
Hussen24:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
NUPRC APLs has started flying, SSA to the President dish out 3 APLs in my hometown

They're celebrating it on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Please do you have a screenshot of the Facebook post?
KhalilAK:
NUPRC APLs has started flying, SSA to the President dish out 3 APLs in my hometown

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NiceTheDev: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hussen24:

Please sir do you have any information on Education ministry? Especially recruitment of teachers into federal secondary schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmadzz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=Bougji post=117144455]

Still collecting Cvs. Through director HR or the ES. Specialized areas of study. They need quantity surveyors ( from someone working there)

The easier way to go if you don’t know the ES will be through the hr director
Pls any update on tetfund
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
KhalilAK:

True..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
KhalilAK:

YES
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shareezey: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hussen24:

Hello guy, pls do you know if there's any movement at Amcon? My connect told me I'll be contacted by them when they start. So pls any sort of info will be highly appreciated. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alafersey and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.