Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6302854 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aly23: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Pls sir can u also sent m the link, am also interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aly23: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2023
ameynuJR:
Drop your email

Pls sir can you also send me the link am also interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mahmoud2020:
Nimasa sslot for sale, Although i know the ghuy is a scammer he has been to prison twice. But if you want to try fine.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Nimasa sslot for sale, Although i know the ghuy is a scammer he has been to prison twice. But if you want to try fine.
grin grin grin BUT.. MIRACLE HAPPENS. THAT SLOT MAY BE GENUINE. LINK ME UP WITH THE GUY. WHATEVER HAPPENS I WILL SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE GROUP.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Foreign student can now apply for Nigeria immigration, for those that do not know Nigeria immigration entry salary is no longer 120k, there have approved harmonization with rank,salary and allownce with Police and all paramilitary,so the new Police Salary stucture is the new entry salary, and there are now some allownces. Salary should be aroun 168k to 170k.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2023
For ITF Faithful , BSC is LEVEL 07 ,the Salary is 200k,after deduction,take home is about 176 k- 180k, one week after payment there is an incentive of about 40k ,which is 20% of there salary,although they are routing for 50% for the incentive but it has not been approved yet, yearly housing allowance is about 520-560k then when you go out for the training etc there are other incentives if you among those sent for such assignment, so far February is still on for the in-house recruitment but you know Nigeria date can still move .

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JOACHINpedro: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
For ITF Faithful , BSC is LEVEL 07 ,the Salary is 200k,after deduction,take home is about 176 k- 180k, one week after payment there is an incentive of about 40k ,which is 20% of there salary,although they are routing for 50% for the incentive but it has not been approved yet, yearly housing allowance is about 520-560k then when you go out for the training etc there are other incentives if you among those sent for such assignment, so far February is still on for the in-house recruitment but you know Nigeria date can still move .
shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Honestly, what you wrote here has been giving me sleepless nights. On the 3rd of this month, out of frustration, I texted the 3 senators from my state and my fcc commissioner begging them for a job. The fcc commissioner replied back that he had gone for campaign and Surprisingly, in the evening, one senator who was once a governor replied that I should come to his house the next day with my cv. I went the nxt day and after he had gone through my CV and credentials, he wrote something on my envelop. Then He tld me that he had written 5 organizations for me and that he will write to them and anyone I get from them, I should thank God. To be honest 4 of the 5 organizations are very juicy places. I heard he did this to someone In 2019 and the person got 3 organizations and he asked the person to choose one and he replaced his name in the two other organizations. I thanked him and told him I will keep in touch and my plan is to text him at the end of evry month as a reminder. Now what is giving me sleepless nights is that things have changed and no organization respects letters anymore especially in 2023. I can’t tell him what to do or how he should contact these places directly. This issue is really causing me sleepless nights. Can anyone suggest how I can go about this or is this a case of keep praying and hoping things will work out.
MessiisGoat:
Please fellow hopefuls, for your own sake and if possible, try and talk to your connects to at least communicate personally with the head of the organizations you're hoping to get a job with. Sending or just submitting your Cv isn't always enough. Most times, the CV + recommendation letters don't even get to him/her. I have witnessed such cases ranging from PTDF, NDIC, PENCOM and NPA.

Mind you, this advice is for hopefuls with outsiders as connects rather than insiders i.e people working within the organization.

May God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idoko619(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:

Is recruitment ongoing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Kariian:
Honestly, what you wrote here has been giving me sleepless nights. On the 3rd of this month, out of frustration, I texted the 3 senators from my state and my fcc commissioner begging them for a job. The fcc commissioner replied back that he had gone for campaign and Surprisingly, in the evening, one senator who was once a governor replied that I should come to his house the next day with my cv. I went the nxt day and after he had gone through my CV and credentials, he wrote something on my envelop. Then He tld me that he had written 5 organizations for me and that he will write to them and anyone I get from them, I should thank God. To be honest 4 of the 5 organizations are very juicy places. I heard he did this to someone In 2019 and the person got 3 organizations and he asked the person to choose one and he replaced his name in the two other organizations. I thanked him and told him I will keep in touch and my plan is to text him at the end of evry month as a reminder.
Just keep praying and every month ending try to send new month greeting text to him.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Foreign student can now apply for Nigeria immigration, for those that do not know Nigeria immigration entry salary is no longer 120k, there have approved harmonization with rank,salary and allownce with Police and all paramilitary,so the new Police Salary stucture is the new entry salary, and there are now some allownces. Salary should be aroun 168k to 170k.
How true is this please regarding the salary harmonization
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2023
ahmadmg:

110% True ,because it is an internal memo and do not want the person to break the rules of engagement I would have paste it here

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Idoko619:

Is recruitment ongoing?
February
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idoko619(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:

February

Hands on deck

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2023
ahmadmg:

It's true, yet to be implemented though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Ameeeeeeen bro. Thank you.
Success1930:

Wow!!! You are a good citizen.. It takes the grace of God not to collect bribe if you find yourself in some agencies.

Which agency did you resign? Immigration too, there are corrupt officers...

Even some of your colleagues will assume you are a fool for not be like them.. You must be a very discipline person. God no go shame you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
110% True ,because it is an internal memo and do not want the person to break the rules of engagement I would have paste it here

I heard they will start paying them the new salary this month. It automatically means {Assistant Supretendent of Immigration II} will get up to 200k coz ASP in Police now collect 200k plus

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2023
ameynujr:

Drop your email

Guys plssss I beg you to pls free me… I’m also a job seeker. I only asked the person to drop his email for a reason but I don’t have any job opening or links of any job application.
I will like to plead with you to please drop a link of job openings if you’ve one let’s all benefits. Thanks

ameynuJR:
You touched where dey pain me… guy I’m a type that detest any act of corruption… and where I was posted to is not cleaned out of corruption. Who am I to preach them… so I opt to go back to labour market and seek for another job… that’s why I’m considering applying for NIS…

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Bro are you for real?

Success1930:

I heard they will start paying them the new salary this month. It automatically means {Assistant Supretendent of Immigration II} will get up to 200k coz ASP in Police now collect 200k plus
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:

Is the 168k for BSc holder or ND holders
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Wat about TETFUND salary please?
ikibekingsleyoo:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Success1930:

yes but after deduction you might get up to 170k above but with the new minimum wage discussion starting on the 23rd then it will get close to 200k , this January after they pay them ,I will know for sure how much they are been paid,but as for the harmonization that is seal,they are suppose to even pay them 3 month arrears on that

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kariian:
Honestly, what you wrote here has been giving me sleepless nights. On the 3rd of this month, out of frustration, I texted the 3 senators from my state and my fcc commissioner begging them for a job. The fcc commissioner replied back that he had gone for campaign and Surprisingly, in the evening, one senator who was once a governor replied that I should come to his house the next day with my cv. I went the nxt day and after he had gone through my CV and credentials, he wrote something on my envelop. Then He tld me that he had written 5 organizations for me and that he will write to them and anyone I get from them, I should thank God. To be honest 4 of the 5 organizations are very juicy places. I heard he did this to someone In 2019 and the person got 3 organizations and he asked the person to choose one and he replaced his name in the two other organizations. I thanked him and told him I will keep in touch and my plan is to text him at the end of evry month as a reminder. Now what is giving me sleepless nights is that things have changed and no organization respects letters anymore especially in 2023. I can’t tell him what to do or how he should contact these places directly. This issue is really causing me sleepless nights. Can anyone suggest how I can go about this or is this a case of keep praying and hoping things will work out.

If that's the case, then You should put your mind at ease.
Since he had gotten for Someone before using the same strategy.
Continue with your usual routine of reaching out to him and most importantly, keep praying.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
yes but after deduction you might get up to 170k above but with the new minimum wage discussion starting on the 23rd then it will get close to 200k , this January after they pay them ,I will know for sure how much they are been paid,but as for the harmonization that is seal,they are suppose to even pay them 3 month arrears on that

That is good
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good day all! NUPRC or NMDPRA, which one has a better pay package?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Swagsultan1:
Good day all! NUPRC or NMDPRA, which one has a better pay package?
Both are almost the same, go for anyone you sure of getting the apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
peepydelano:
Both are almost the same, go for anyone you sure of getting the apl
Both are what I called a GOLDMINE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
I need recruitment Information on Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Agency, please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Is ITF under IPPIS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
b3llo:
Is ITF under IPPIS?
ITF pay themselves,they generate revenue ,they pay 13month too ,even get paid before the end of the month

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Success1930:

Is the 168k for BSc holder or ND holders
BSc might be above 168k ,close to 180 to 200k, by the end of the month I will know exact amount
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please why nobody dey talk about NDLEA Nobody with there exact salary and allowance ? And is the portal still till march ?,as I dey hear say there portal go open this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shawolin2020(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.