Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229632 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somito121(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Success1930:

I do not really no much about FCTA Job but I can say categorically thst NIS is a good job with side hustle... I do not like bribe but if you are the type that love bribe. U go get extra moni
I see what you did o.. wink

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ibnbabes4ol:
Good afternoon all, any information on when Securities and exchange commission will be recruiting?
I'm interested in this.
Also Nigeria Stock Exchange.

Please let me know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello everyone, I trust we are all doing well

Please i just applied for NIS (immigration) and the truth is dt i don't have money or any person in the higher up... Except God

Which Is why i brought it here that anyone who is in position to help should please help me.... I really want to work for the federal government.. It is my desire...

God will help you where you have no one as anyone here will help me...

Application successful today...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
ameynuJR:
Guys pls I need your candid advice on this…

Between FCTA job (Education Officer) and Immigration job which is the best for someone with B.Sc ?

Pls can you help me with the link to apply for fcta job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
lokome:
NIS or Nigeria custom

Boss do you have any connect for custom?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Whatsup with NPA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SHINJA: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
Hello everyone, I trust we are all doing well

Please i just applied for NIS (immigration) and the truth is dt i don't have money or any person in the higher up... Except God

Which Is why i brought it here that anyone who is in position to help should please help me.... I really want to work for the federal government.. It is my desire...

God will help you where you have no one as anyone here will help me...

Application successful today...

So you no get job and you dey support APC.. grin grin

Naija youths no go ever learn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
SHINJA:

So who shud I support if I may ask?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samplex10: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
SHINJA:

But how does his statement indicate support for APC??

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nimasa sslot for sale, Although i know the ghuy is a scammer he has been to prison twice. But if you want to try fine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
[quote author=somito121 post=120089730]
I see what you did o..

Wat is that please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Nimasa sslot for sale, Although i know the ghuy is a scammer he has been to prison twice. But if you want to try fine.
LMAO
A ji Tsoron Allah. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Zan siya grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
SHINJA:

Very senseless comment.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mahmoud2020:

See matters oooh.��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somito121(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
[quote author=Success1930 post=120096052][/quote]
"Bribe"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please fellow hopefuls, for your own sake and if possible, try and talk to your connects to at least communicate personally with the head of the organizations you're hoping to get a job with. Sending or just submitting your Cv isn't always enough. Most times, the CV + recommendation letters don't even get to him/her. I have witnessed such cases ranging from PTDF, NDIC, PENCOM and NPA.

Mind you, this advice is for hopefuls with outsiders as connects rather than insiders i.e people working within the organization.

May God help us all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mahmoud2020:

E choke. grin

Duniya. grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
You touched where dey pain me… guy I’m a type that detest any act of corruption… and where I was posted to is not cleaned out of corruption. Who am I to preach them… so I opt to go back to labour market and seek for another job… that’s why I’m considering applying for NIS…
Success1930:

I do not really no much about FCTA Job but I can say categorically thst NIS is a good job with side hustle... I do not like bribe but if you are the type that love bribe. U go get extra moni
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameynuJR(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Drop your email
DenreleDave:

Pls can you help me with the link to apply for fcta job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
[quote author=somito121 post=120097856]
"Bribe..

Bribe.. Smile from where or who I do not get your point ooo..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
ameynuJR:
You touched where dey pain me… guy I’m a type that detest any act of corruption… and where I was posted to is not cleaned out of corruption. Who am I to preach them… so I opt to go back to labour market and seek for another job… that’s why I’m considering applying for NIS…

Wow!!! You are a good citizen.. It takes the grace of God not to collect bribe if you find yourself in some agencies.

Which agency did you resign? Immigration too, there are corrupt officers...

Even some of your colleagues will assume you are a fool for not be like them.. You must be a very discipline person. God no go shame you.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
ameynuJR:
Drop your email

Done sir. I also just followed you on twitter and dropped my email there sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agentp47: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Does anyone have any information regarding NDIC replacement? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Twhyhenry8296: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mahmoud2020:

Lol. If he has been to prison twice, then he’s no longer a scammer rather he’s a recidivist�����.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
ameynuJR:
Another opportunity from Dangote

The letter was addressed to an institution. No individual Application.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 4:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Yaroadamu:
yes just text me tru this line 08136882970.
Please drop the info here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HyperCoaster: 4:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Mahmoud2020:

I'm in bro. Location please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2023
08162137644 This guy has a slot for sale. He said in Dry port katsina. Don't say i didn't tell you he is a scammer. If your smarter than him scammed him too and collect the slot.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
08162137644 This guy has a slot for sale. He said in Dry port katsina. Don't say i didn't tell you he is a scammer. If your smarter than him scammed him too and collect the slot.
Ashe da gaske ne. Tashin Hankali.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

Done sir. I also just followed you on twitter and dropped my email there sir

Bro am also interested in this job...

Wondering if I should drop mya mail or the slot is open to one person!??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2023
ameynuJR:
Drop your email

Bro am also interested in this job...

Wondering if I should drop mya mail or the slot is open to one person!??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Oyo001, Huzzy12, yusufdayo1, Alo231, Ibrochaka(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.