Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262376 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
khalifaahmad4:

Congratulations and best of luck

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Were you invited for an interview at NCC ?
Greetings my friend.

Blankstare:

Pls how is the interview like in NCC? Is it written or oral?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
I've been trying to apply for the Immigration. Trying to use my phone, but it keeps freezing whenever I am trying to fill in my address, state, etc.

Who is experiencing this and what can I do?
Use google chrome,go to settings and put desktop site

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
dareh85:
I heard fcsc have started calling ppl for appointment letter..who can help us to confirm the info

Kindly confirm under what ministry?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StealthGuy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
delesupa:
It’s 100 percent genuine fellas
Am in the system
Hurry you might be lucky
Don’t mind the people shouting fake up and down
Hello Sir

Good evening Sir.

You said you're in the system, can you clarify?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
bitchesdredd:
Please any info on FIRS? This is the third week o undecided

Documentation ongiing

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
OgochukwuP:
Were you invited for an interview at NCC ?
Greetings my friend.

No,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
ITF hopefuls/Guys How far. Any news or date?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
eddiense:
ITF hopefuls/Guys How far. Any news or date?
No News for now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Things are happening in cbn. Your connect must be 6G ooo. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Did you guys apply for Nigeria rail way corporation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Poverty? There are 1mil business ideas I have and can comfortably start with 1mil. Poverty is thinking getting a job is going to end your poverty streak!
I really shake my head from what he wrote.As an Igbo guy from Anambra,a core business guy.The amount he mentioned that FG pay immigration employees is what I rake in as profit weekly from my side hussle business not from salary .so let him have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Did you apply for Nigeria rail way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
hartson:
I really shake my head from what he wrote.As an Igbo guy from Anambra,a core business guy.The amount he mentioned that FG pay immigration employees is what I rake in as profit weekly from my side hussle business not from salary .so let him have a rethink.
Boss abeg you fit help me? You fit put me through. I need income. I'm very loyal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
TigerHead001:

Omo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tope102:

Kindly confirm under what ministry?
Ministry of Health, a close friend from the east just received her APL this afternoon..Level 8 with 100 plus…

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
hartson:
And u have a salary paying job. Most likely u were able to create that side huzzle coz u already have a stable income from ur salary besides that u didn't quit ur salary job to concentrate on the side business that pays u 120k weekly spells out clearly the importance of that salary job. The guy u quoted said he would rather use the 1million to do business than secure immigration job with it when that immigration job will garauntee him about 1.9m payback in 1year and that will be the least he will earn annually for the rest of his life. Mind u the immigration job does not stop him from having a side hustle like u which is still business and he's going to have easy access to higher fund for business if really he is business oriented. Plus the fact that when he eventually goes into business as a salary earner he wouldn't put his business under pressure to pay his daily bills which is the primary reason most infant businesses don't survive. If the immigration slot is sure, it is the best business idea he can have in his head right now. with ur experience I expect u to put him on the right path of thought sir. Greetings.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lekan6ix: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
TigerHead001:

like what please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
opj21:
Someone should help a brother here, a graduate of agricultural engineering since 2014 upper division, now going to depression. Anywhere I will take it up. Thanks and God bless
make una help me in the year 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dappa123:

Ministry of Health, a close friend from the east just received her APL this afternoon..Level 8 with 100 plus…
Congratulations to her.

Seems ministry of health earns higher Or is it true all ministry use the same payment structure?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nairalanded2022: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hello, good day everyone, please is it true that FRSC are having replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lekan6ix: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
TigerHead001:

Can I message you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
What's the salary range
I got this also
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
With Apls flying left and right, hope ippis capturing won't take time so?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:

Boss abeg you fit help me? You fit put me through. I need income. I'm very loyal
plz If you are not base in Niger Della zone, PH precisely no need..thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
TigerHead001:
Pls what exactly? APL or documentation. Pls let's have full details
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gabicon20:

And u have a salary paying job. Most likely u were able to create that side huzzle coz u already have a stable income from ur salary besides that u didn't quit ur salary job to concentrate on the side business that pays u 120k weekly spells out clearly the importance of that salary job. The guy u quoted said he would rather use the 1million to do business than secure immigration job with it when that immigration job will garauntee him about 1.9m payback in 1year and that will be the least he will earn annually for the rest of his life. Mind u the immigration job does not stop him from having a side hustle like u which is still business and he's going to have easy access to higher fund for business if really he is business oriented. Plus the fact that when he eventually goes into business as a salary earner he wouldn't put his business under pressure to pay his daily bills which is the primary reason most infant businesses don't survive. If the immigration slot is sure, it is the best business idea he can have in his head right now. with ur experience I expect u to put him on the right path of thought sir. Greetings.
I don't understand you plz.be brief in your reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Are you serious please
Jeayet:

Documentation ongiing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
CANTICLES:

Na 2016 news u carry come 2023?

Imagine

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Clemence6969 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.