Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6281380 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mr2kul(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2023
hartson:
plz If you are not base in Niger Della zone, PH precisely no need..thanks
I'm in Warri currently. Please share some ideas with me.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StealthGuy(m): 1:01am On Jan 21, 2023
Please I've been trying to get FCC for Imo State contact but nothing has come up through Google.

I've tried reaching out to the Senator in my Zone but no response.

Please I need FCC Commissioner for Imo Contact.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miktennison(m): 1:01am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=hartson post=120231383]I really shake my head from what he wrote.As an Igbo guy from Anambra,a core business guy.The amount he mentioned that FG pay immigration employees is what I rake in as profit weekly from my side hussle business not from salary .so let him have a rethink.
I'm in PH. Really interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by R3B3L(m): 1:19am On Jan 21, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:

Boss abeg you fit help me? You fit put me through. I need income. I'm very loyal

My guy well well... Someone earning weekly is in job vacancies forum. Lol.. everybody wan carry the jobless catch cruise. That man you're begging is hustling for these jobs like u.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 5:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Dappa123:

Ministry of Health, a close friend from the east just received her APL this afternoon..Level 8 with 100 plus…

Kindly note that your information is not true. Level 8 step 2 in federal ministry collect 59k and for you to say 100k plus on the appointment letter means the appointment letter is fake.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 5:22am On Jan 21, 2023
Jeayet:

Documentation ongiing

Okay thanks but will there be any other batch?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NgFeds: 5:23am On Jan 21, 2023
R3B3L:

My guy well well... Someone earning weekly is in job vacancies forum. Lol.. everybody wan carry the jobless catch cruise. That man you're begging is hustling for these jobs like u.

Kindly stop all these generalizations, because you might not know what make some persons fill fulfilled, or he might be on this forum before getting the job he has now and then ventured into the business as side hustle.

No hard feelings please….
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 5:36am On Jan 21, 2023
TigerHead001:
Things are happening in cbn. Your connect must be 6G ooo. Lol.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2023
Tope102:

Kindly note that your information is not true. Level 8 step 2 in federal ministry collect 59k and for you to say 100k plus on the appointment letter means the appointment letter is fake.

Correct
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:51am On Jan 21, 2023
hartson:
Boss I messaged you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Please I need your advice house my primary school carries only 2 names while my other credentials carries 3 names. Please would that cause issue because am going for documentation.

Get an affidavit for reconciliation of names.(easy to get)

Which states that so so person with the 2 names is the same person with the 3 names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Tope102:

Oga, kindly note that what you don’t know is never your mate, she collected her APL yesterday, a director in the ministry pulled it out. Basic salary encrypted in APL is different from alert you receive monthly because medical alawances are usually not state in APL, she was only told 100plus as monthly salary, I don’t know their basic. Someone that’s already lobbying for her posting.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2023
Gensanusi:

Correct
What's correct about that? That guy don't know shit about ministries. Their pay is 62k abi is that not different from 59k? Talking authoritatively whereas he knows nothing about fcsc.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Xboy1993:

Why are u quoting a comment made almost a year, March 2022.

Boss if have any useful information I'll be grateful...thankyou

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2023
Xboy1993:

I am learning about new agencies n parastatals everyday in this thread, wetin be NEPZA?

Omo dem get money o...it means exporting zone something

For this side wey I dey I dey see their staff doings
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2023
Those under health earn about 120 plus for starts and with so e little allowance sef..health differs from other ministries

Tope102:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2023
Iyajelili:

What's correct about that? That guy don't know shit about ministries. Their pay is 62k abi is that not different from 59k? Talking authoritatively whereas he knows nothing about fcsc.
Nor be quarrel, take it easy. Haba.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2023
Dappa123:

Oga, kindly note that what you don’t know is never your mate, she collected her APL yesterday, a director in the ministry pulled it out. Basic salary encrypted in APL is different from alert you receive monthly because medical alawances are usually not state in APL, she was only told 100plus as monthly salary, I don’t know their basic. Someone that’s already lobbying for her posting.

Hmmmm..... I tell you there is embargo on recruitment in FCSC. I don't want you to be deceived by anyone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2023
KingClown:

Boss if have any useful information I'll be grateful...thankyou

For now, NPA hasn't issue APL. This is authoritative statement from above. Ignore who said otherwise just to get information.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2023
Iyajelili:

I need not to argue with you but I must tell you the truth no appointment letter being issued by FCSC right now. The embargo not yet lifted and the last time appointment letter was issue that was in early 2020.

If truely you work in ministry when was the last time new staff being posted to your ministry?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Nor be quarrel, take it easy. Haba.

You need not to caution anyone someone is about to be scam in this group.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2023
WE ARE HIRING
Role: Security Advisory Management Trainee
Industry: Security
Years of Experience: 2-3 years
Job Description
• Managing information sources from the Northern region of the country,
• Aggregating information from approved sources and submission of such information to the Risk Management and Security Advisory Officer for processing,
• Managing, updating and verifying internal and external sources of information.
• First level control of National Travel Risk Advisory documents,
• Peer review of Country Risk Report and verification of daily incident reports,
• Forwarding information to RMSAO for quality control and review
Skills and Qualifications
• Good team management skills
• The ability to work in a team and individually
• Sound decision-making
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good research ability.
• The ability to analyze large amounts of information.
• 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• MSc in communication
• Upper second class in any field.
Interested Candidates should send application to: careers@pr24nigeria.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Tope102:

You need not to caution anyone someone is about to be scam in this group.
Okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Xboy1993:

For now, NPA hasn't issue APL. This is authoritative statement from above. Ignore who said otherwise just to get information.

D
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2023
Teepy0392:
Those under health earn about 120 plus for starts and with so e little allowance sef..health differs from other ministries

Which department under ministry of health because a medical doctor in a ministry won't be place on level 8 Step 2.
Kindly note parastatals is different from the ministry. CONHESS is different from CONPSS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Zoulyadaini:

Drop ur contact plx I want to share something with u

I send u mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2023
Please,Hussen24 when is Federal Polytechnic Oko doing dishing Post APL's? Any other person with genuine information can please pass it🙏🙏🙏=120220269]Polytechnics.... APLs will flow massively comes February... Some already dishing out.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Yes I did. Can you help me with slot 🙏🙏🙏

abdulrafiuimam:
Did you apply for Nigeria rail way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2023
Please can you link with up with her or can we chat privately 🙏🙏🙏 I'm from the East too

Dappa123:

Ministry of Health, a close friend from the east just received her APL this afternoon..Level 8 with 100 plus…
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2023
I base in PH boss. Please assist me 🙏🙏🙏

hartson:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Clemence6969:
Are you serious please

Yes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2023
Xboy1993:

No go and make deep findings pls, I know a person who got NPA through Chairman House Committee on Ports and Harbours yesterday

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Isakazz, dickson2000(m), Muanya22(m), mrprince01(m), Embiid, Mohisah, Midgut(m), Chinoks and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.