Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6252460 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Miktennison post=120236244][/quote]have responded via email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:

Boss I messaged you.
responded.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
CANTICLES:

Those CBN, FIRS and Federal polytechnics APL are now under health and security?

Someone even shared the text they received from Nigerian Railway Corporation, are those under health and security tooM

Now I understand you don't even know about FCSC. I quit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuDeeja(f): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good day please I sent you a mail
Xboy1993:

Yes, check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
asshuaiby:

Now I understand you don't even know about FCSC. I quit.

It's my understanding that FCSC is in charge of all recruitment into federal civil service, if am wrong , correct me

My point is if there is embargo, places like NRC shouldn't be conducting interview
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
naijainstinct:
if you don't have a valid job offer from another parastatal, it is a very difficult process. Almost a dead end, trust me. But nothing a strong connect cannot do.

It's always better to do due diligence before accepting any appointment. To avoid this crossing over stuff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
CANTICLES:

It's always better to do due diligence before accepting any appointment. To avoid this crossing over stuff
I agree
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by R3B3L(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
hartson:
Excuse me,hussle for which silly job?Small boy,I can afford to pay you salary if you don't know.I view this thread occasionally cos is listed among the followed threads in my Nairaland Account.I was in need of the contact of FCC of Anambra state back then.
Bros.... Calm down and feed urself fes. You be billionaire and you're on nairaland looking for info. You're jst being foolish man..

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by R3B3L(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
hartson:
Excuse me,hussle for which silly job?Small boy,I can afford to pay you salary if you don't know.I view this thread occasionally cos is listed among the followed threads in my Nairaland Account.I was in need of the contact of FCC of Anambra state back then.
abeg no vex .. make I send you my last statement for your inbox make u pay me that month salary .... Arrow....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omoladeabiodun: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Please can anyone help me with FAAN salary for level 8?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omoladeabiodun: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Please do you have idea about FAAN SALARY? LEVEL 8

3ple9iner:

I agree with you. I am currently doing my IT at FAAN (AVSEC) and what I have seen has made me conclude that one can be a millionaire working with the FG.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BoldassBadasser(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
naijainstinct:
if you don't have a valid job offer from another parastatal, it is a very difficult process. Almost a dead end, trust me. But nothing a strong connect cannot do.

Good evening sir/ma'am i have a valid job offer from Abia State government. I work as an administrative Officer at the Hospital Management Board Umuahia, a parastatal under the ministry of health Abia State. but we have been owed over 13 months salaries in arrears, i want to transfer from that parastatal to a new one. Please how can I go about it??

Please anyone in the house can as well help if they can.

Abeg make una help me i don too suffer, i don suffer for that parastatal.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
We have 2 NPA and 1 NCC slots for sale.
Only serious and interested buyers should send an E-mail.
I repeat, serious buyers only.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alwan07(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
MessiisGoat:
Thank you.
[color=#990000][/color]
lawansf@gmail.com
NCC am Interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BoldassBadasser(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
MessiisGoat:
Thank you.

How much sir, just sent you a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
For those arguing over NPA APLs, hope you all can rest now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 3ple9iner: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
omoladeabiodun:
Please do you have idea about FAAN SALARY? LEVEL 8

I know FAAN AVSEC officers Level 8 are paid 150k but I don't know if its the same in other departments.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Lol. What's with this new craze of covering the salary but leaving the full name, address and file reference number of the newly employed, when in actual sense, it should be the other way round?
Few weeks ago, we say the newly approved salary structure of NPA, so either ways you have protected nothing.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Olanrewaju010:

Xboy1993 see the evidence
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omoladeabiodun: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thanks, I don't know if you can help me ask of Business development officer. Thanks in advance

3ple9iner:

I know FAAN AVSEC officers Level 8 are paid 150k but I don't know if its the same in other departments.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
House of representatives member shared NPA Appointment to people in his constituency in Kaduna state. Those arguing, make una dey play
Olanrewaju010:

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
tintedtaf:
House of representatives member shared NPA Appointment to people in his constituency in Kaduna state. Those arguing, make una dey play

Where those guys shouting embargo, NPA dey under health and security too

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
NOTICE
To all the people that reached out to me via E-mail.
The full details about the slots will be communicated to you tomorrow morning.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
CANTICLES:

Some people love blind argument. 6G connect pass 2G connect. Congratulations to the guy.. Coz their sources didn't get it for them automatically means it is not true... Don't mind them bro

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
CANTICLES:

Hello, instead of you to cover your face you are still shouting.... Oga, just go and confirm the difference between Ministry, Parastatal and agency.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Abi o grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Experts in the house answer this question please Am Mahmoud and Waec wrote Mahmud do you think there is any issue?

There is an issue.... they will tell you they are not the same thing

But if you have other valid documents with mahmud on them and probably an affidavit for reconciliation or correction names might help you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
There is an issue.... they will tell you they are not the same thing

But if you have other valid documents with mahmud on them and probably an affidavit for reconciliation or correction names might help you.

Thanks i pray they should not see woo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
omoladeabiodun:
Thanks, I don't know if you can help me ask of Business development officer. Thanks in advance

pls will FAAN give APL soon??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omoladeabiodun: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
I really dont know bro. Thanks

Mukzahra:
pls will FAAN give APL soon??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: prophetic69(m), ahmedkoded95(m), orgnite(m), Valme1010, emitsu123, Tamababy, Apalara1, Shinzokiyotake(m), acumen90(m), edublack and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.