Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271916 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Congratulations to those who go NPA APLs but wait, did anyone who had a Southern House of Rep member get?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mr2kul(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:
Congratulations to those who go NPA APLs but wait, did anyone who had a Southern House of Rep member get?
Honestly, Our southern politicians don't like helping their people. Southerners are always in a competition with ourselves.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2023
Mr2kul:

Honestly, Our southern politicians don't like helping their people. Southerners are always in a competition with ourselves.
Bro please do you know any agency that is recruiting whether secretly or openly apart from immigration.
I want to try one House of Reps member that got a job for my uncle's Wife few year ago though he's engrossed in his reelection bid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2023
MessiisGoat:
NOTICE
To all the people that reached out to me via E-mail.
The full details about the slots will be communicated to you tomorrow morning.

Thank you.
Hello,
I sent a mail.
Kindly respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2023
Hussen24:
Polytechnics.... APLs will flow massively comes February... Some already dishing out.
Please is National Population Commission recruiting.?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2023
Population have recruited woo, dey even plenty have a friend that don't even have a seat in the office.

Please is National Population Commission recruiting.?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Population have recruited woo, dey even plenty have a friend that don't even have a seat in the office.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2023
AnaCheks:

They recruited almost 1000 last year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2023
Effective Date: 1st January, 2023

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2023
NMDPRA oo..the wait is becoming too learn and everything seems uncertain
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2023
NMDPRA oo..the wait is becoming too long and everything seems uncertain

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Who has heard anything concerning NERC? Anything at all! Even a rumor!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herdamorlar: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
I applied for IBEDC job and I have done their Online test in December and I passed, Someone I know working there assure me that since I have passed the test that they will call/text me but till now I am yet to receive the call. Please is there anybody that have any information about IBEDC recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZINNYBANKS: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bro please do you know any agency that is recruiting whether secretly or openly apart from immigration.
I want to try one House of Reps member that got a job for my uncle's Wife few year ago though he's engrossed in his reelection bid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Was there Recruitment at NMDPRA, show us advert.

Maas93:
NMDPRA oo..the wait is becoming too long and everything seems uncertain
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mbku: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Please any update regarding NCC and AMCON?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mbku: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
I confirmed that NCC invited people for interview last week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pls who has update on National insurance commission (Naicom)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Please anyone with CONCRETE information concerning FIRS should please share with us!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
balher:

Was there any advert on npa or Nrc? Show us advert

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
balher:

Jungle small brain question

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by crytohunter: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
I need slot for sale from 1 to 5m. Payment after documentation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Carliepherp:
Please anyone with CONCRETE information concerning FIRS should please share with us!
😐
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by R3B3L(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
crytohunter:
dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibaadallah: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gensanusi:
Saraki got NPA job for her people

Which Saraki Please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Carliepherp:

I think documentation is ongoing but what i really don't know is if they've finished calling people.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nasb7377:

They recruited almost 1000 last year
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
crytohunter:
what job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wonderlaco(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Have it been approve?

KhalilAK:
Effective Date: 1st January, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: melicent, ihavesense and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.