Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6266978 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
mbku:
I confirmed that NCC invited people for interview last week

Are you serious...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=ADEGUNWA01 post=120214604]

Congratulations bro
Mail me ogunleyeadegunwa7@gmail.com make we talk
Congrats to you two.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
MessiisGoat:
The NPA and NCC have been sold out.

Thanks for your interest.
how did I miss this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Abeg , when anyone get better slot again
BEng Civil Engineering
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
My CV submitted to Aviation Ministry via a connect. I learnt that under the MINISTRY, following agencies exist
1.NCAA
2 FAAN
3 NAMA
4 AIB
5 NImet

NAMA hopeful COLLECTED APL, am yet to be contacted. My question is that "as a graduate holds B. ENG COMPUTER ENGINEERING, which of the above agencies suited to offered APL."

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ibaadallah:

Which Saraki Please?

Gbemisola Saraki

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
bitchesdredd:

I think documentation is ongoing but what i really don't know is if they've finished calling people.

I sent you a mail.. Please check!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibaadallah: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
asshuaiby:

Gbemisola Saraki

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
balher:
My CV submitted to Aviation Ministry via a connect. I learnt that under the MINISTRY, following agencies exist
1.NCAA
2 FAAN
3 NAMA
4 AIB
5 NImet

NAMA hopeful COLLECTED APL, am yet to be contacted. My question is that "as a graduate holds B. ENG COMPUTER ENGINEERING, which of the above agencies suited to offered APL."

Thanks
You fit into ALL

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

I can help with that send a gmail
Adeayooladire53@gmail.com.
I'm also interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Carliepherp:

I sent you a mail.. Please check!

Seen and did what you asked.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
balher:
1.NCAA
2 FAAN
3 NAMA
4 AIB
5 NImet

Thanks
I'm sorry take u away from what u asked but the aviation ministry DOES NOT recruit for any of the agencies listed above despite the agencies been under d ministry. Each of the agencies has a DG and a HR department that handles its recruitment. Sadly the ministry of aviation only recruit junior staff for itself, the recruitment of senior staff into the ministry of aviation is done by the FCSC. Your connect should have submitted ur CV DIRECTLY to one or more of the agencies u listed except of course he submitted it to the office of the MINISTER or maybe the perm sec who should have atleast a slot in each of the agencies. But if the CV was submitted to the HR dept of the ministry it might be in the wrong place coz the ministry does not recruit for the agencies. Aspa which suits u, with ur descipline u are good to go with any of them. Goodluck.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by crytohunter: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Papacypaul:
what job?
any good agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omoladeabiodun: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Please do you know how much is FAAN level 8 salary ?
KhalilAK:

He gave out NCAA too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uthmern15: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

I can help with that send a gmail
Adeayooladire53@gmail.com.

I'm also interested for your help.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mr2kul(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bro please do you know any agency that is recruiting whether secretly or openly apart from immigration.
I want to try one House of Reps member that got a job for my uncle's Wife few year ago though he's engrossed in his reelection bid
No. I have no idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uthmern15: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
[post=120323387]
No.

In the last year December, some people in this house were saying DSS will recruit BSC holders in Janeu but unfortunately, until now, nobody is taking about it again and January is ending next week.🙄🙄

Please who knows what is going on there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 12:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Finally i don collect my later, my honourable house have collected my NPA apl this night.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Finally i don collect my later, my honourable house have collected my NPA apl this night.

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 1:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Congratulations bro. An sallame ka oga

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 1:34am On Jan 24, 2023
I was given planning officer please what's their work?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 2:03am On Jan 24, 2023
Mahmoud2020:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 4:03am On Jan 24, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Congratulations brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 4:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Hello all,

Please, is Pencom a good place to work? does anyone know their entry salary and do they have allowances and upfront? Response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 5:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Congratulations to you 👏

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Mahmoud2020:

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nasirmakeveli: 7:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Congratulations
Mahmoud2020:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuDeeja(f): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Congratulations
Mahmoud2020:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Mahmoud2020:
Congratulations.. God please let Me also collect My appointment letter Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Mahmoud2020:

Congratulations 👏👏 more grace 💖

I tap into this one ..... 👏🙏👏

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Mahmoud2020:

Congratulations brother... Allah sa Albarka.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sabrshukr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.