Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6270676 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh99:

Around 300k now.
Net pay? Or gross pay?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
abobim:
.. Totally wrong.. stop giving people false information.. it is far beyond than that for basic
Ok Sir. You win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
NERC have started sending Email to the successful applicant for interview.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
abobim:
.. Totally wrong.. stop giving people false information.. it is far beyond than that for basic
How do u manage to say someone lied without stating the truth?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gabicon20:

He will definitely do so. Maybe he is trying to reconfirm from his brother/friend.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Something is happening very soon at EFCC. A new batch will be taken for training I heard

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Ebymarv post=120351015]Any idea about Nafdac replacement this year?
One nonesense spambot banned for five days. Congratulations to those that got NPA.

Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) Apls will fly soon

Nigeria Aiport Authority of Nigeria will flow too massively soon.. I think each rep was given two slots

Nothing like TCN appointment letter this year again , the new recruit technical and non technical staff has resumed since last year august .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Any idea about Nafdac replacement this year?
One nonesense spambot banned for five days. Congratulations to those that got NPA.

Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) Apls will fly soon

Nigeria Aiport Authority of Nigeria will flow too massively soon.. I think each rep was given two slots

There's nothing like TCN letter this year again, cos the newly recruited technical Staff and non technical staff has resumed since August last year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
KhalilAK:

Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service, Level 7 step 2 is N1,300,238 Per Anum
thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Undercover01:
Something is happening very soon at EFCC. A new batch will be taken for training I heard
Someone mentioned it on their thread some weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 7:13am On Jan 27, 2023
Hussen24:
Some people will be going for documentation at Federal Fire Service tomorrow... They are still recruiting underground..
Gudmonin brotherly. Plz can u confirm if the documentation held yesterday and possibly the cadre...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2023
It is a pity and quite frustrating for us the NMDPRA hopefuls that everything remains quiet yet again

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2023
D efcc is for DS, DI, or DA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2023
Maas93:
It is a pity and quite frustrating for us the NMDPRA hopefuls that everything remains quiet yet again

NNRA are in the same boat too
It is well

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Guys any news on DSS Jan 2023 is coming to an end already

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abobim: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Gabicon20:

... honestly speaking, I can't give you the value but believe me even most mid level guys their basic is not up to that amount..some guys coming into the service take close to 50% or more cut because of the ways you guys hype their pay....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2023
abobim:
... honestly speaking, I can't give you the value but believe me even most mid level guys their basic is not up to that amount..some guys coming into the service take close to 50% or more cut because of the ways you guys hype their pay....
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2023
abobim:

So what are you saying in essence sir? Is firs paying more than 300k or less?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2023
bitchesdredd:

So what are you saying in essence sir? Is firs paying more than 300k or less?
Before the monthly take home of a graduate is 240k, they had an increment of 20% of 240k. So after the calculation whatever it gives you is your current monthly take home for now. Excluding allowance like kpi, wardrobe,etc. Hazard and one other allowance was introduced last week although the recent allowance introduced will be base on the availability of funds on ground.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh99:

Before the monthly take home of a graduate is 240k, they had an increment of 20% of 240k. So after the calculation whatever it gives you is your current monthly take home for now. Excluding allowance like kpi, wardrobe,etc. Hazard and one other allowance was introduced last week although the recent allowance introduced will be base on the availability of funds on ground.

That should be 288k as basic salary excluding allowances. Hmmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tony07067: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2023
bitchesdredd:

That should be 288k as basic salary excluding allowances. Hmmm

That's to say,if allowances are add it will be 350k up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Tony07067:

Yea. I think it's a fair one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nasb7377:
NERC have started sending Email to the successful applicant for interview.
I so much put mind in this cause I gave it my all, but, unfortunately I didn't make, I feel like ending it all walahi. embarassed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
After years of job hunting, i'm giving up. I connected with my senator to get a lecturing job with a federal poly since april, 2020, no response till date. I was even told to forget about it in july 2021. I later applied for a role at NLNG on January 1st, 2023, no news. It is well. Anyone that can assist should please send me a dm: contact on siggy. Thank u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Any news or rumor on firs?

Or are they through with their recruitment for January
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tony07067:

Kpi is once in every three month ( equivalent of your monthly take home salary), wardrobe is 4times in a year (~50k*4) and others like that

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygr8: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
moonberry:

I so much put mind in this cause I gave it my all, but, unfortunately I didn't make, I feel like ending it all walahi. embarassed

Don't, keep pushing and grinding. It will surely come and it will be worthwhile in no time.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desola99: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ademoore07:
After years of job hunting, i'm giving up. I connected with my senator to get a lecturing job with a federal poly since april, 2020, no response till date. I was even told to forget about it in july 2021. I later applied for a role at NLNG on January 1st, 2023, no news. It is well. Anyone that can assist should please send me a dm: contact on siggy. Thank u
Never give up brother man, best wishes ahead

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Taheera post=120374237]

Ministry of Foreign Affairs is not an agency but can still be added to that list smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yargatta: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Desola99:

Never give up brother man, best wishes ahead
Don’t give up, all will be well soon

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Talithacumi2021 post=120427815][/quote]

How?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Oluwaseundami, ibsaq(m), Aj471007, Xboy1993, ogwoliun and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.