Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6305201 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
MunirML:
what about NBTE sir

APLs have been given to medicals and few Bscs But they have stopped at the moment. They will continue dishing out any moment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
It makes more sense to me now. I asked because I thought it's when people come for documentation that their credentials are scrutinised.

And connect too, very important πŸ˜…. In some instances, your connect will be given your APL to present to you without seeing you and then you do documentation later.

And sometimes, Your connect will just submit your CV, or just name and contact number. They will call you to come for documentation before APL. I hope this helps [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hussen24:

APLs have been given to medicals and few Bscs But they have stopped at the moment. They will continue dishing out any moment.

Please any info on FIRS new batch?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wait... Please do you know when this happened?
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Howfar, just sent u mail, check pls
MunirML:
what about NBTE sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
ASF46:
Wait... Please do you know when this happened?
Last two weeks. Some last week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wow, it happend in january... I just hope am not being lied to...thanks alot sir
Hussen24:

Last two weeks. Some last week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
ASF46:
Wow, it happend in january... I just hope am not being lied to...thanks alot sir

You are probably not being lied to, less 10 Bscs collected. All eyes are in this week for the massive sharing..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hussen24:

You are probably not being lied to, less 10 Bscs collected. All eyes are in this week for the massive sharing..

Hussen24 pls respond to my question on FIRS if you got any info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Hussen24 pls respond to my question on FIRS if you got any info

FIRS has already recruited. Don't know if they will again

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flove63d: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Swagsultan1:
National productivity center 93k
Thanks sir/ma. Please does anyone have an idea of take home for institute of public analyst of nigeria (IPAN) ? I just want to compare the pay. Someone said he can help me with one of these. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Twhyhenry8296:

Is there any Age restriction for Application??
For which agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hussen24:

FIRS has already recruited. Don't know if they will again
Okay thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Toh.. Allah yasa muna cikin su... Nagode with the info
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Please who knows any agency recruiting at this moment and expecting APL before election.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
Please who knows any agency recruiting at this moment and expecting APL before election.

Please always follow up with the trend of discuss before putting further questions. Your question has already been answered. πŸ™

1. NPA old but expecting final batch
2. NCC has given, 2nd batch of intakes loading.
3. NUPRC has given, induction starts tomorrow, 2nd are yet to go for induction, APL distribution ongoing to go induction along with 2nd batch intakes
4. NMDPRA newly expecting 1st & only batch
5. NCDMB has given but still ongoing last batch computing, they sold some of the slots.
6. Railway newly ongoing
7. NERC newly expecting
8. CBN newly expecting, the plan arrest of the CBN governor delayed the replacement process, they are back on track..
9. TEDFUND newly expecting, the delay is internally generated by the directors who need more slots as against the ES directives.

Others can add the ones they know for you.

If your connect is in the villa which is more preferable at this time, you can just choose one of those agencies and strike heard, let your villa contact talk tough..e.g, If the ES or DG says no vacancies anymore, then let your contact tell that DG or ES to stand up from his seat so that there will be vacancy. Talk tough

Note; NUPRC knows Mr. President one on one..He is usual reluctant.

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Hussen24:

Can someone still apply?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 1:37am On Jan 29, 2023
ASF46:
Toh.. Allah yasa muna cikin su... Nagode with the info
amin amin o chaii
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 1:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Hussen24:

thanks boss for d info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Please always follow up with the trend of discuss before putting further questions. Your question has already been answered. πŸ™

2. NCC 2nd β€œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€
3. NUPRC old but still ongoing for last batch
5. NCDMB old but still ongoing last batch computing
6. Railway newly ongoing
7. NERC newly expecting
8. CBN newly expecting
9. TEDFUND newly expecting

Others can add..

If your connect is in the villa which more preferable at this time, just choose one of those and strike heard, let your villa contact talk tough..e.g, If the ES or DG says no vacancies anymore, then let your contact tell that DG or ES to stand up from his seat so there will be vacancy. Talk tough

What's railway take home
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2023
Dappa123:

6. Railway newly ongoing
7. NERC newly expecting
8. CBN newly expecting

Others can add..

If your connect is in the villa which more preferable at this time, just choose one of those and strike heard, let your villa contact talk tough..e.g, If the ES or DG says no vacancies anymore, then let your contact tell that DG or ES to stand up from his seat so there will be vacancy. Talk tough
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Dappa123:

6. Railway newly ongoing
7. NERC newly expecting
8. CBN newly expecting

Others can add..

Big dappa! What do you mean by NCC 2nd? Pls additional info for it? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Blankstare:

Big dappa! What do you mean by NCC 2nd? Pls additional info for it? Thanks
Have made some modifications on the post base on my discovery just this morning, go check sir..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Please this One that some agencies has not recruited or aren’t done recruiting,is it possible they will recruit after election, that’s around March or April. Another Question, if an agency recruits or Share Apl around April can the New Government Cancel it. Thanks πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2023
Dappa123:

Have made some modifications on the post base on my discovery just this morning, go check sir..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by palmshots: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Hussen24:
Federal Medical Center, Nguru Yobe
Federal Medical Center, Jalingo Taraba
Federal Medical Center, Yola, Adamawa

Are all giving APLs.....

Good morning chief I just sent you a message kindly respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
Please this One that some agencies has not recruited or aren’t done recruiting,is it possible they will recruit after election, that’s around March or April. Another Question, if an agency recruits or Share Apl around April can the New Government Cancel it. Thanks πŸ™
1. If an agency hasn’t recruited or getting weiver at this time, then they don’t have need for it.
2. If agency aren’t done or on process on the recruitment, they will definitely round up before May 29.
3. If agency has shared APL but has not resumed, the next government can still cancel it, if they had resumed just A DAY resumption, no President can ever cancel it not anymore. Take instance of PENCOM recruitment of 2014.

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Any information regarding NEPZA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Dappa123:

2. NCC has given, 2nd batch of intakes loading.
3. NUPRC has given, induction starts tomorrow, 2nd are yet to go for induction, APL distribution ongoing to go induction along with 2nd batch intakes
5. NCDMB has given but still ongoing last batch computing, they sold some of the slots.
6. Railway newly ongoing
7. NERC newly expecting
8. CBN newly expecting, the plan arrest of the CBN governor delayed the replacement process, they are back on track..
9. TEDFUND newly expecting, the delay is internally generated by the directors who need more slots as against the ES directives.

Others can add the ones they know for you.

If your connect is in the villa which is more preferable at this time, you can just choose one of those agencies and strike heard, let your villa contact talk tough..e.g, If the ES or DG says no vacancies anymore, then let your contact tell that DG or ES to stand up from his seat so that there will be vacancy. Talk tough

Note; NUPRC knows Mr. President one on one..He is usual reluctant.

You have summarized everything within the shortest possible time..
Bravo πŸ‘

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2023
kingRagnarr:
Guys any news on DSS Jan 2023 is coming to an end already
very soon bro. any moment from now for Bsc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Anyone here knows about federal neuropsychiatric hospital Kwara state
When them go give apl
They collected documents this month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herdamorlar: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Need advice on the next move in my career, I am currently working in one of the big E- Commerce in Nigeria. I just got promoted to lead role with a salary of #160k with no time for myself again. Also I have uncle who has been helping to get a federal job since I left.

He met one of his old friends who is working at IBEDC and he promises to get me in. When I do my research about their entry level salary, I find out that their salary range is less than 100k. My parent has already been disturbing my uncle that he must get this for me and if it later clicks and I turned it down,I will look like ingrate to the family.

Please I need your advice on what to do, do I need to tell my parents that I have been promoted and my salary has been increased.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mattiegold, Mubibond(m), Walush, Dewbies1, Burchester, Success1930, Moh99, Alfredd16, Daklo and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.