Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6306898 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
OgwuEgo:
My friend works there.
where and where dry recruit thought everything is still till after election hmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
I need some details from Frin, Ibadan. Can you assist me please?

bayobabe:

No......I had been appointed by Frin, and we have done documentation since December. And it was fast.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bayobabe(f): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
How can I be of help?
Amir247:
I need some details from Frin, Ibadan. Can you assist me please?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
bayobabe:
How can I be of help?
This one people are voting peter Obi,,hope his government wont frustrate the new apointments the present government has made and is still making? Osun state government is an example o.....just asking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yusvik:

This one people are voting peter Obi,,hope his government wont frustrate the new apointments the present government has made and is still making? Osun state government is an example o.....just asking

Which ppl, talk for urslf

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Can we communicate via email or if you do not mind via WhatsApp?

bayobabe:
How can I be of help?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Speak for yourself smiley

Yusvik:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yusvik:

only d corrupt/ unqualified or criminal minded pple hv something 2 fear for, whenever they feel or hear abt positive change

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
sleuthhound:
only d corrupt/ unqualified or criminal minded pple hv something 2 fear for, whenever they feel or hear abt positive change

You guys get Emotional about everything, why?

His question is legitimate, we all know new administrations sometimes void the appointments done by the former administrations. It has nothing to do with being qualified or not. It's just politics.

He is just asking if present appointments are safe if a new Government comes in. His only mistake was focusing on Obi, when any politician could do that.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adcd: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Amir247:
Speak for yourself smiley

He's speaking the countless number of us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yusvik:

And who told you Obi is gonna win? You are funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
CANTICLES:

His question is legitimate, we all know new administrations sometimes void the appointments done by the former administrations. It has nothing to do with being qualified or not. It's just politics.

He is just asking if present appointments are safe if a new Government comes in. His only mistake was focusing on Obi, when any politician could do that.
This petty things only happens at the state level

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
If you want to talk politics please go to the political forum and exercise your English ability there , don’t come and crowd this forum with political talks that we don’t need and we won’t gain from .
Suffer no there tire Nigeria that one is sure !!! You are jobless looking for opportunity and yet supporting those same people that removed the oxygen from your nose/mouth while in COMA.
Take your Atiku , Tinubu and Obis support to other trend we are here for employment informations. Thank you .
( you see how I no tag anybody for this talk abi ? Ehen don’t be unfortunate. )

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
It is a valid question that didn't require mentioning any candidate. There's always the fear of delay in capture or confirmation if a ruling party doesn't retain its seat. It happened after GEJ lost reelection bid, in the FCSC recruitment. It took over 30months before persons got captured in the Civil Service.

Truth is: in most cases, even with delays you'd still get confirmed as long as you have an original letter, but they may try to frustrate the process in a bid to make persons quit out of frustration as experienced. They tend to delay capture or payment for months.

Most important thing is, have your letter. Not sure about agencies, but for the Federal Civil Service, you can't be sacked just like that.
Agencies usually do not delay with capture, payment and resumption too... Just be hopeful (and get the job first via a legit means). Let the rest sort itself out.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
In addition, it is always common practice for an outgoing administration to give APLs at the end of their tenure. It is ridiculous that they didn't give these jobs since, but sadly that's mostly the trend. Wish everyone success in the APL sharing in the coming weeks before handover.

Letters would sure fly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 5:34am On Feb 26, 2023
CANTICLES:

it was no mistake... He focused on him alone & i made no mistake in replying him alone on dat..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 5:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Karmora:
If you want to talk politics please go to the political forum and exercise your English ability there , don’t come and crowd this forum with political talks that we don’t need and we won’t gain from .
Suffer no there tire Nigeria that one is sure !!! You are jobless looking for opportunity and yet supporting those same people that removed the oxygen from your nose/mouth while in COMA.
Take your Atiku , Tinubu and Obis support to other trend we are here for employment informations. Thank you .
( you see how I no tag anybody for this talk abi ? Ehen don’t be unfortunate. )
lol. Madam 💁 take dis same "employment info" annoyance, anger & frustrations to the polls o!

"In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve"........Joseph de Maistre

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
bayobabe:
How can I be of help?
Bayobabe were you many that did documentation? We sat for exams at from since 2018 no feedback....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
We sat for frin exam no feedback
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Unless God helps federal jobs slots are tough.. Jesus will answer my prayers one day

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yksoul:
Unless God helps federal jobs slots are tough.. Jesus will answer my prayers one day

God will never put you to shame bro.

In less than 48hrs. A new President of Federal Republic of Nigeria will be announced. All agencies will get new heads{MD, Director, DG,} ... God will favour us all.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Inshallah Lagos State is paying almost same salary with FG... Tinubu will increase FG workers salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
GEJTILL2019:
Inshallah Lagos State is paying almost same salary with FG... Tinubu will increase FG workers salary

Sure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2023
casapraco123:

Some one said APL was distributed in February so I was asking if any one can collaborate the information. I was later informed by April for APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
casapraco123:

Some one said APL was distributed in February so I was asking if any one can collaborate the information. I was later informed by April for APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Esmos597:

What position or department did you apply for/into?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Esmos597:

What position or department did you apply for/into?
I just dropped CV.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Success1930:
I will assume that some agencies will recruit and do replacement by March, April, May because this is their last chance... After the new government take over...Inauguration May 29th

New heads of agencies will be appointed in all agencies, ministries and others. Keep Hope alive and be prayerful.
yea heard the same
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 2:19am On Feb 28, 2023
casapraco123:

I just dropped CV.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 2:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Gboy4444:

Pls do you think they will recruit medicals?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Esmos597:

Oh okay. I know for a fact that Cbn will not issue APLs without conducting Tests and interview...its next to impossible. They still follow due process in their "secret recruitments". It is after the test, interview then medicals and documentations before you can expect APL.

P.S. I am not a staff. I'm just informed about a thing or two
Yes, that’s the processes, overtime.
The question here is, will they conduct test, interview, medical, issuance of APL and resumption before May 29?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ishaqnasidi, Haleefah, Sultan8, davefieldpop(m), Clemzy21(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.