Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6306278 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lawalabiodun:

Don't mind that dude call To***02, he has been ranting embargo as if Mr President sat him down to explain how things is been run to him, I once mentioned in this forum that FCSC will drop another letters into some ministries through replacement before the current President of this blessed Nation will evacuate that office, which I still affirm that it will surely happen.

Never bother yourself to reply him, he is being delusional, have a blessed evening Sir.

Don't misquote me am not saying FCSC will not distribute appointment but that will be after embargo being lifted hopefully before change of government as you rightly said that is likely appointment letter will drop before change of government but since 2020 no appointment letter being drop in FCSC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
dareh85:
don't mind them....they are just shouting embargo like they know wat is going on in fcsc my bro received his letter last month from ministry of foreign affairs and am expecting my own very soon and u dey nairaland u dey shout embargo

Your brother..... Thank God you don't say you received. Tell your brother to confirm the authenticity of that letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Dear Tope, you've always been a bitter soul and I always notice that in your comment.. I told you, I'm not the one directly involve in this slot, I only give information and work towards how the person gets his or her APL, must I know everything? Like I said earlier, I said I wish to learn, didn't I gain anything in you guy's opinion now?.. This same you was the one saying you noticed some are coming to defend people after they've planned and the last time I checked, I'm the only person people are defending here... Why are you so bitter for God sake? Can't you check those people's profile? Check when they opened their accounts, are we in anyway related? Those people I was telling that the slot is filled up, was it a plan work too? Why can't I lie to them and collect their money?

Bro's, I don't de-market your service your prey will definitely patronize.... Hmmmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
bg4l:

Mr/Miss/Mrs Tope, thank you for ur words of advice, you are highly appreciated. I also noticed that on the Nairaland platform generally and other social platforms there are also scammers but what can we do apart from pray that we don’t fall into the wrong hands. If anyone has scammed you then please show us proof so that people can actually see and be convinced instead of going thru the corners which is very unnecessary and if you are just typing and trying to breed distrust based in mere suspicion then please we need concrete evidence. And if you want to talk about defenders, feel free to do so with ur full chest too. Sending you love & light.

Hmmmm.... The same Monika
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tope102:

Don't misquote me am not saying FCSC will not distribute appointment but that will be after embargo being lifted hopefully before change of government as you rightly said that is likely appointment letter will drop before change of government but since 2020 no appointment letter being drop in FCSC.

This will be my last response to you In Shaa Allah, I believe you read where I wrote another set of APL in which FCSC was boldly written on it, you better look out for a genuine helper unlike those with Infrared connection, enjoy your night rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
MessiisGoat:

I have it...
Email me.

I have it.
Email me.

I did
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
In life if you don't take risk you cant grow, this is a faceless forum, anybody can be a scammer and anybody can also be real but it's left to you if you can take the risk, remember nobody is forcing anybody to pay. Even someone you see physically, someone you know his house can still scam you. Things are really hard and it's the situation of the country, lastly risk the amount you can afford to let go.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tope102:

Your brother..... Thank God you don't say you received. Tell your brother to confirm the authenticity of that letter

very authentic bro...alot is going on in fcsc forget about embargo press ur button very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tope102:

Hmmmm.... The same Monika

If you like don’t channel this your doubting spirit and energy into getting a strong contact to finally give you an APL so you can stop singing like a nightingale on this forum! Half the time you use in closing your brain and mind about everything people have been saying about receiving their APL and even starting their training you can actually use it to press your contact so your doubts can be cleared and you will be a happier and more open minded person.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 24, 2023
I doubt if he has any connect, he's just a bittered soul and an enemy of progress.. People are enlightening him, he's still arguing, he's talking as if his uncle is the chairman Federal Civil Service Commission.
bg4l:

If you like don’t channel this your doubting spirit and energy into getting a strong contact to finally give you an APL so you can stop singing like a nightingale on this forum! Half the time you use in closing your brain and mind about everything people have been saying about receiving their APL and even starting their training you can actually use it to press your contact so your doubts can be cleared and you will be a happier and more open minded person.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 1:49am On Feb 24, 2023
dareh85:
don't mind them....they are just shouting embargo like they know wat is going on in fcsc my bro received his letter last month from ministry of foreign affairs and am expecting my own very soon and u dey nairaland u dey shout embargo

Wow congrats. I recall you were making enquiry about this last month. You Re expecting yours in the same ministry of foreign affairs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 4:08am On Feb 24, 2023
Oga hussen24 ….pls any update about FAAN ? Thank you .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 6:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Tope102:

You are like a man I showed APL from NUPRC, he said it’s fake, I almost took him to the induction venue for further confirmation but no need.

I told him NMDPRA is about to dish out APL despite their 1662 staff strienght and he threatened to cut off our relationship for spreading falsehood.

Dear Tope102,
Your doubts could be your traitor that will make you loose what you are about to achieve by fearing to attempt. Employment is ongoing in FCSC. Be careful with your attitude otherwise you may perpetually remain unemployed.

Please, can someone confirm salary structure of NOA for BSc..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2023
MessiisGoat:

I have it...
Email me.

I have it.
Email me.

Pls kindly send his number to me.

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2023
casapraco123:

You are like a man I showed APL from NUPRC, he said it’s fake, I almost took him to the induction venue for further confirmation but no need.

I told him NMDPRA is about to dish out APL despite their 1662 staff strienght and he threatened to cut off our relationship for spreading falsehood.

Dear Tope102,
Your doubts could be your traitor that will make you loose what you are about to achieve by fearing to attempt. Employment is ongoing in FCSC. Be careful with your attitude otherwise you may perpetually remain unemployed.

With all your epistles... NOA is an agency not a ministry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Tope102:

With all your epistles... NOA is an agency not a ministry.
So, did I tell you NOA is a ministry?

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eidreesm: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
MessiisGoat:

I have it...
Email me.

Pls kindly send me the number also. Na beg I de beg

yaabaa004@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
I doubt if he has any connect, he's just a bittered soul and an enemy of progress.. People are enlightening him, he's still arguing, he's talking as if his uncle is the chairman Federal Civil Service Commission.

Time is coming that they will know your true being. Kindly extend my greetings to your accomplice.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SINJEL: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SINJEL: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Alo231:
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OROGUN
NO. 10 ORHOMURU-OROGUN ROAD, OROGUN, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA
VACANCY FOR ACADEMIC AND NON-ACADEMIC STAFF
(EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT)

Pls google it to see vacancies

I applied yesternight and a copy of my application has not been sent to my email.
2 of my referees already filled the recommendation form and notified me.

Please, who is facing the same issue? In addition, who can help me process it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Mukzahra:
Oga hussen24 ….pls any update about FAAN ? Thank you .

Nothing ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2023
yungmin:
Please, anyone has slot for the ongoing recruitment for federal polytechnic orogun in Delta state? I'm interested

In fact, im interested and had applied too but no submission notice in my email. That's why im still confused
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Hmmmm
A lot is going on in this country.
I put my trust in the Almighty Creator,I have no connection, come from humble background and I graduated from Ahmadu Bello University chemical engineering ( 2-1).
I look up to you God.

I will get there one day In Sha Allah

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2023
You want me to fail so you can make jest at the end but I won't In shaa Allah.. The only thing I noticed and I can conclude on about you is that you lack manners.. but I wish you well.
Tope102:

Time is coming that they will know your true being. Kindly extend my greetings to your accomplice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
SINJEL:

Please I send you DM or chart me on sinjel005@gmail.com, kindly accept. Thank you
Email sent…
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
H

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kwara Central Senator share 35 APL for people...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibaadallah: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
MessiisGoat:

I have it...
Email me.

I have it.
Email me.

Please help a soul, I need it too. I've sent you a mail. Thanks in advance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bolshine(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
casapraco123:

No one got NOA’s pay? Kindly share if you do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: khayrah2, theceo1602, MOD30(m), RealAbba, Gensanusi(m), MrSuama(m), Momos05, onmylane, AMA5050, Coolsat(m), Julius223pounds(m), Mohisah and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.