Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6269747 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by splinterdude(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
94k after all deductions
chatacool:

Please any idea about their pay for grade level 07

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
splinterdude:
94k after all deductions

Please what about level 8 and 9?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by splinterdude(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
110k+ and 120k+ respectively
Amir247:

Please what about level 8 and 9?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
This is not true boss, they're just collating the names

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Gabicon20:

I remember how u felt wen some guys called u false here but in just 30minutes of that guy posting, u called him a liar. Question is did u care to verify within that 30mins b4 saying his info isn't true or u work with the BOI human resource department?

Dont mind him Jaree...I wont argue with him

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
naijainstinct:
they have been recruiting since November last year. Some have resumed, some are yet to.

Still recruitment..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=usydre post=121452879][/quote]

God should bless me with an appointment letter this kind of A list agency..... congratulations to the owner

May Almighty God do the best for the rest of us

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
usydre:

Still recruitment..

Still recruiting

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2023
usydre:

Still recruiting
yes, I was only stating they started since last year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Muhammadjr12:
Good Evening, Please any update regarding Nerc Apl?
March ending
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 1:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Hopeful0291:

March ending
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Thank you for this, I only said what the connect told me, and it's a strong connect, with this picture evidence, I'll call him now.. Thanks so much 🙏
usydre:

Dont mind him Jaree...I wont argue with him
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 3:38am On Mar 04, 2023
Ademoore07:
I've registered unfortunately, I didn't receive confirmation mail from them. I'm interested though. I've sent u a mail now.
what's special about the mail?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2023
Good morning house. Please I need the phone number of NPA boss {Mohammed Bello-Koko}

I have that of NIMASA boss but he didn't reply messages.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2023
usydre:

Still recruiting
Someone collected my CV for one of the research institute.,I pray something happens soon

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Ifex93:
How soon?

Before or after election?

After but before swearing in, according to my contact

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Please any update on National Eye Center Kaduna when will they start sharing letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2023
usydre:

Still recruiting
How can I submit my application?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Is there anyone in Rivers State University?
Please, it is very urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2023
MUTERIKA:
what's special about the mail?
it is an evidence to show that your application was received.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Thanks boss

splinterdude:
110k+ and 120k+ respectively

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Lutie20:
Please any update on National Eye Center Kaduna when will they start sharing letters
After election
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeeeeeee: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Fmc Gombe.

Slots for Doctor, Pharmacist, medical laboratory science.

Urgent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2023
naijainstinct:
yes, I was only stating they started since last year

Ohh...alright sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2023
Aliyumichika:

After election

Thnx
I just email u please reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Thank you for this, I only said what the connect told me, and it's a strong connect, with this picture evidence, I'll call him now.. Thanks so much 🙏

The APL belongs to a friend we served together, his connect is 5g "Senate president"

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Something is cooking in FIRS, I heard they will release letters soon.. Stick to your connects..

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
everytime sonething is cooking. why the food no dey ever reach us. God help us oh

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
By the grace of God, it will reach everyone soon, just keep disturbing your connect.. Everything is all about time..
whippersnapper:
everytime sonething is cooking. why the food no dey ever reach us. God help us oh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
By the grace of God, it will reach everyone soon, just keep disturbing your connect.. Everything is all about time..
my connect just won house of reps seat. how strong is the connect. can he be given an A-list job slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
whippersnapper:
my connect just won house of reps seat. how strong is the connect. can he be given an A-list job slot

If he wants to help you. He can get A list agency for you. Some of them are powerful.. God no go shame you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
thank you for your feedback

JaiJaigyal:

After but before swearing in, according to my contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Users2000, igabariotito, Ololade1999, orgnite(m), Alfredd16 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.