Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6298594 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Success1930:

If he wants to help you. He can get A list agency for you. Some of them are powerful.. God no go shame you.
thanks na to dey buzz am with texts.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OgodwuMilez: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Any idea on the take home pay for NECO staffs and TCN please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
By the grace of God, it will reach everyone soon, just keep disturbing your connect.. Everything is all about time..
No be everybody get connect sir. Is there anything for s/he who no get connect?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
OgodwuMilez:
TCN is 200+. I don't know that of NECO
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
100% sure.. Especially if he's in a better committee in the house.. Just hope he's not those who sleeps and keep quiet.
whippersnapper:
my connect just won house of reps seat. how strong is the connect. can he be given an A-list job slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hope and prayer, and that's if you've submitted your CV somewhere oo..
PerfectMan24:

No be everybody get connect sir. Is there anything for s/he who no get connect?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
TariqK:

TCN 200+, that's interesting, how about this other one " NERC", how much do they pay and if they have allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
freddybonz:

TCN 200+, that's interesting, how about this other one " NERC", how much do they pay and if they have allowances?
NERC is far better than TCN

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Hope and prayer, and that's if you've been submitted your CV somewhere oo..
Hope u still remember that we re in Nigeria?
Use the recent election as a case study for Prayer & Hope
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
TariqK:

😂🤣
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Is anything happening at TCN?
OgodwuMilez:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by comtem2011: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Good afternoon house!!! I don't have any connection aside God o pls!!! If there's any slot, pls, kindly slot me in. I have OND in secretarial studies and BSc in accounting. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by richie1054: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Please any news about NIMASA, i had they are doing low key recruitment and they are currently doing promotional exams.

how true please ?

Success1930:

Very soon.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
avsadeeq0:

😂🤣
Why the laughter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
One of my course mates just won a house of reps seat now. Can he helpe get a lucrative job in his first year?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omuka:
One of my course mates just won a house of reps seat now. Can he helpe get a lucrative job in his first year?

Depend on his connection in National Assembly, the committee they will put him

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alanal7: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hello guys! Please who knows if Federal Agency is still giving out letters or if someone can still push
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Are u sure, is it not FAAN or NAMA.

Gboy4444:
Pls who knows Nigeria civil aviation authority(NCAA) Bsc entry level salary? It’s like they will soon do replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Join me in praising GOD
Ọba oni ile ola
Ọba Adani waye
Ọba Adanimagbagbe
Ọba ti kí yẹ majẹmu

41 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sizzle01: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
TigerHead001:
Cbn APL that was shared ending of January, none of this process was done.
Like we have alway said on this forum, when your connect is 5G nothing is impossible in Nigeria.
Dey Play.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
FavoredbyGOD:
Join me in praising GOD
Ọba oni ile ola
Ọba Adani waye
Ọba Adanimagbagbe
Ọba ti kí yẹ majẹmu
Congrats bro.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
asiwaju60:
Congrats bro.
Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lutie20:
Please any update on National Eye Center Kaduna when will they start sharing letters
my friend sister got her apl back in January sef for this eye center kaduna
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Alanal7:
Hello guys! Please who knows if Federal Agency is still giving out letters or if someone can still push

Which of the federal agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Success1930:
Good morning house. Please I need the phone number of NPA boss {Mohammed Bello-Koko}

I have that of NIMASA boss but he didn't reply messages.
boss check your email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations ❤️... This shows they do release letters in batches, 3 of our people got theirs at this same place ending January too. In fact, it carries the same date 👇
FavoredbyGOD:
Join me in praising GOD
Ọba oni ile ola
Ọba Adani waye
Ọba Adanimagbagbe
Ọba ti kí yẹ majẹmu

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
CANTICLES:

Which of the federal agency?
NIA ICPC etc just push your connect all this agencies go dish out apls very very soon some have already started (NIA)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
FavoredbyGOD:
Join me in praising GOD
Ọba oni ile ola
Ọba Adani waye
Ọba Adanimagbagbe
Ọba ti kí yẹ majẹmu

Oluwa ese gan ... Congratulations 👏🎉.....

More wins .... I am taping into your blessing with faith ...

I WILL SHARE MY APPOINTMENT LETTER THIS MONTH HERE .... AMEN ... I BELIEVE AND IT WILL SURELY COME TO PAST GOD WILLING

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by richie1054: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
congratulation, I will testify too in Jesus name, Amen.

FavoredbyGOD:
Join me in praising GOD
Ọba oni ile ola
Ọba Adani waye
Ọba Adanimagbagbe
Ọba ti kí yẹ majẹmu

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Padosky242:

Oluwa ese gan ... Congratulations 👏🎉.....

More wins .... I am taping into your blessing with faith ...

I WILL SHARE MY APPOINTMENT LETTER THIS MONTH HERE .... AMEN ... I BELIEVE AND IT WILL SURELY COME TO PAST GOD WILLING
hhhhh boss which agency be that😹🙆🏻‍♂️

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ilovenigeriaW and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.