Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6249365 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 1:07am On Mar 08, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
yeah saw it ,can't still get through .

I can't upload my passport. They need to work on the site.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 1:15am On Mar 08, 2023
naijainstinct:
Seen. I missed the part where you confirmed this earlier.

More people will be contacted @Federal Agency
which of the fed agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShugaJoy: 1:21am On Mar 08, 2023
I can't upload my passport please help
Daheru:
The apply button is now available
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShugaJoy: 1:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Same here
bb030:

I can't upload my passport. They need to work on the site.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Kabawhat:
icpc salary for graduate entry please is there any allowance

Please who knows it should respond.

What are the salary for graduate entry for EFCC, DSS, ICPC. between EFCC and ICPC which one is better in terms of pay and working conditions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Jazberry1:

What are the salary for graduate entry for EFCC, DSS, ICPC. between EFCC and ICPC which one is better in terms of pay and working conditions

EFCC is the best[Salary wise].. More than 300k but not 100% sure
DSS is the second not up to 200k...
ICPC is the 3rd.... I heard 169k or so.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poshebony14: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2023
ShugaJoy:
I can't upload my passport please help
Good morning,
Please can you help me with the icpc link. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jerrisonjeff(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2023
Jazberry1:

Some of this agencies salaries are confidential and wat u can get are just ranges....

Besides it is only wen u are sure of getting jobs that such questions shud be asked.....

Get the job first... No b to ask and @ d end u no get anyone.....

#i come in peace

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2023
jerrisonjeff:

Some of this agencies salaries are confidential and wat u can get are just ranges....

Besides it is only wen u are sure of getting jobs that such questions shud be asked.....

Get the job first... No b to ask and @ d end u no get anyone.....

#i come in peace

It is important to know the salary. Some people have options so they want to compare

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poshebony14: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Good morning guys,
Please can someone help me with the ICPC link, been trying to get it online but i can't find it.
Please you can drop your email or a number i can contact you with please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2023
2023recruitment.com
Poshebony14:
Good morning guys,
Please can someone help me with the ICPC link, been trying to get it online but i can't find it.
Please you can drop your email or a number i can contact you with please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2023
Something is cooking at FCT IRS, info from a credible source
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Pls I need your assistance concerning this FCT IRD
mikkyvelly:
Something is cooking at FCT IRS, info from a credible source
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustymd: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Daheru:
The apply button is now available
WHICH BROWSER DID U USED?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poshebony14: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Biokana:
2023recruitment.com
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flathead8: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Do you have any idea how much custom entry level, level 8 are paid?
Success1930:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flathead8: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Flathead8:

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SweetPoison22: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good afternoon house,

I recently applied for the Federal Polytechnic Orogun, Delta State job and during the process, they sent us a link to give the 3 referees. Two of my referees signed and uploaded their recommendation letters, while the last one just uploaded it without signing.

Please, does it have any effect?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delicious22: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
2rutalk1:
Which Federal Polytechnic is recruiting, please?
Federal Polytechnic Orogun, Delta State.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
SweetPoison22:
Good afternoon house,

I recently applied for the Federal Polytechnic Orogun, Delta State job and during the process, they sent us a link to give the 3 referees. Two of my referees signed and uploaded their recommendation letters, while the last one just uploaded it without signing.

Please, does it have any effect?
Is the application still on?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Success1930:

ICPC salary is far more than that bro..there junior cadres are earning almost 150k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thanks
FASASI1:

What about immigration salary for a graduate ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aliyumichika:

ICPC salary is far more than that bro..there junior cadres are earning almost 150k.

Well. My guy told me it is 169k. He got ICPC and Dss.. He chose DSS...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Success1930:

Boss ICPC salary was reviewed almost the same time with EFCC.
ICPC paid nothing less than 320+ for graduate but EFCC pay more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please someone help me with legit FIRS pay slip

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Success1930:

Good evening sister.
Please check your mail.

I sent you mail since four days ago. Please reply. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Saneesk:
Please someone help me with legit FIRS pay slip

Sir/Ma, please is anything going on there now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jazberry1:

Good evening sister.
Please check your mail.

I sent you mail since four days ago. Please reply. Thanks

Pls resend
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Sir/Ma, please is anything going on there now?
😌😎

(1) (2) (3) ... (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Haleefah, Rogersmith(m), hannychic, fail, edublack and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.