Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6249703 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
This thing is not showing tertiary institutions options after I did registration...that's my biggest concern
geoimam22:
This is what I saw after the registration
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Been stocked here since 2 days now. No submit button

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
I've been unable to access ICPC's website. Wetin dey happen na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
kkkp:
No it is march. 5,000 approved.
All the best for Ndlea applicants. Please apply.. many will be picked without any connection.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
SweetPoison22:
Yes
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
anuofGod:

Please sir, please drop the link
http://www.2023recruitment.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prettybea: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
http://www.2023recruitment.com/
please who has been able to complete this registration? Can u help me? Because no place to submit the form on my end

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 4:30am On Mar 10, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:
Just your degree certificate to be uploaded.
After you successfully submitted, it will display your successful data page. Shikena

Okay... That means I'm done too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 4:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Bamey101:

The submit button isn’t showing anymore.

I learnt the application only run for 4 hours everyday but I can't tell the actual timing. Still trying to confirm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 5:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Macbenb13:

I learnt the application only run for 4 hours everyday but I can't tell the actual timing. Still trying to confirm.
.. please help me confirm... I have been trying to create account for almost 3 days .. no submit button

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Homyz(m): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Any news on NCC (second batch)?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2023
Thank you for your updates. @Hussen24

Please have you heard anything on FIRS or DSS since after the guber election was moved?
Hussen24:
NDLEA Recruitment...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oluwakemisolami(f): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2023
GEJTILL2019:
Been stocked here since 2 days now. No submit button

Same here too... Someone should pls help out

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zaraddin(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2023
What's the Salary Structure for NDLEA Please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Can I see your completion form after submission pls....I want to know if it shows your tertiary institutions after submission
Daheru:

There's really no magic about it. I had to try so many times before i was able to submit an application.

Just keep trying (frequently).

NOTE: As regards the upload, don't wait to see ur uploaded file because it won't be displayed. Just continue with ur application.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oluwakemisolami(f): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Daheru:

There's really no magic about it. I had to try so many times before i was able to submit an application.

NOTE: As regards the upload, don't wait to see ur uploaded file because it won't be displayed. Just continue with ur application.

Thanks... So you mean I should just proceed to login or what. because there's no submit Icon here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thundervirus(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2023
The net salary for console 6. Nigerian Customs. Who knows?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HolyMalaam: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
It is either the agency is hell-bent on frustrating the thousands of applicants or they are not serious about the recruitment process. How will a government agency have an almost non functional site for the recruitment process after much advertisement on the dailies. Pathetic

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
HolyMalaam:
It is either the agency is hell-bent on frustrating the thousands of applicants or they are not serious about the recruitment process. How will a government agency have an almost non functional site for the recruitment process after much advertisement on the dailies. Pathetic
it might be intentional to discourage people .

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nasirmakeveli: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Daheru:

thank you very much @Daheru for the guide, please is what you got after submitting? Picture below

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bamey101: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
GEJTILL2019:
.. please help me confirm... I have been trying to create account for almost 3 days .. no submit button

The site is going now. I just did mine. You can try it now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
I’m lucky… I was able to register and submit the 2023recruitment application successfully this afternoon

Guys keep trying and make sure you’re using a PC
Good luck to us all 🙏🏾😃

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nancygoje: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
prettybea:
please who has been able to complete this registration? Can u help me? Because no place to submit the form on my end
I just finished mine use chrome change to desktop version, make sure your internet is strong too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nasirmakeveli:
thank you very much @Daheru for the guide, please is what you got after submitting? Picture below
exactly what I experienced too.... Any way forward please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chyezy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please is it ok if I apply with my phone?
asshuaiby:
I've been unable to access ICPC's website. Wetin dey happen na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oluwakemisolami(f): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Daheru:

No. U can't go straight to login without creating an account. Wait till the SUBMIT button comes up.

Ok. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SINJEL, Yahaya79, MBAleeyu583(m), Etsado(m), Headings11, Hisgrace0001 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.