Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300120 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
bitchesdredd:

NDLEA is better. You can get side attractions there but FFS, once in a blue moon. That's if you are given personal contracts to refill company's extinguishers and other fire related things.
Basically u would get peace of mind in FFS while ndlea if u are posted to the wrong place, the risk would be no different from a soldier in Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
bitchesdredd:

It's one day work and two days off. That's how it is.

Lol @ fire service ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
bitchesdredd:

It's one day work and two days off. That's how it is.
depends on your department and the state.....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
CANTICLES:

Lol @ fire service ?
Yes. I have people there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
depends on your department and the state.....

OK I agree on this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
freddybonz:

Basically u would get peace of mind in FFS while ndlea if u are posted to the wrong place, the risk would be no different from a soldier in Maiduguri
Omo risk is all round though...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
FFS na hot cake now.. cheesy the only uniform job that gives 90% room for side hustle grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yes... And with better pay oo..
Mchearan:
FFS na hot cake now.. cheesy the only uniform job that gives 90% room for side hustle grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mchearan:
But you depending on the salary alone with that job, you will never get rich
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
bitchesdredd:

Omo risk is all round though...
Life itself they say is a risk, but we are comparing the risks btw two agencies and one is obviously way above the other, mind u Nigerian fire service don Charge into burning buildings like how its displayed in Hollywood movies while ndlea if by any chance drug dealers ambush u or ur team in a compromised OP, u are as good as dead or if lucky properly injured
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Not really, person collecting 124k as a newly superintendent intake.. You can only pay for a moderate house rent, feed and transport yourself to work. Before the end of the month you will get broke
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mchearan:

Not really, person collecting 124k as a newly superintendent intake.. You can only pay for a moderate house rent, feed and transport yourself to work. Before the end of the month you will get broke
Living pay cheque to pay cheque, as a man don't ever pray for such a situation because it would be devastating if u get married, that's why I was shocked someone was comparing paramilitary to A list, u won't understand the peace of mind and confidence A-list brings to ur life

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jazberry1:
Good day house. Am asking for a friend. Abeg who know the salary for graduate entry for NERC. Also is NERC a good place to work . Is there allowances .

Thanks

Oga Hussen and others please reply this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Without going to work every day fa 🤔.. It's still a better pay, is the rent to be paid monthly? 🤷‍♂️
Mchearan:

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tessyy1701:

Good evening Sir

Boss, how are you sir?

Evening
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2023
SixKeys:

What category does Immigration fall in?
C list grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hpymoment(f): 1:49am On Mar 14, 2023
KhalilAK:

C list grin

cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Has anyone successfully submitted there NDLEA registration?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 4:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Mehn this ICPC registration is soooo frustrating. No apply button

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gbops: 4:25am On Mar 14, 2023
ICPC doesn't have apply button...I've been battling with it since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 4:27am On Mar 14, 2023
Gbops:
ICPC doesn't have apply button...I've been battling with it since yesterday.

It has but not coming up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
Has anyone successfully submitted there NDLEA registration?

Almost done with it but my LGA is missing.....

So I had to pause to see if someone else will experience such ...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Daheru:

Don't bother trying at midnight, u no go see SUBMIT button.
Just chill till 12pm to 5pm andn try.
What's the link to apply please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tessyy1701: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2023
ayuba070:

Boss, how are you sir?

Evening

Can I email you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Padosky242:

Almost done with it but my LGA is missing.....

So I had to pause to see if someone else will experience such ...
I was done but couldn't submit ,try but couldn't submit ....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Jazberry1:
Good day house. Am asking for a friend. Abeg who know the salary for graduate entry for NERC. Also is NERC a good place to work . Is there allowances .

Thanks

Depends on the position.
Analyst I gets about 420+ monthly
Analyst II gets about 380+ "
Analyst III gets about 320+ "

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Olanrewaju010:

They are under paid

My friend start with 98k for graduate
60k for diploma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Gensanusi:

They are under paid

60k for diploma
which agency are you talking about?Federal Fire Service?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2023
This is not true about Federal Fire Service Sir.. They're paying more than that..
Gensanusi:

They are under paid

60k for diploma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2023
Gensanusi:

They are under paid

60k for diploma
Federal Fire Service pay is the same with immigration,prisons and civil defense, 120k for bsc ...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Army form is out just in case tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jufurma, Ifex93(m), AfricanLion22, Konne and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.