Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,584 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250101 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by palmshots: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mchearan:

Here is the Break down:
Assuming you are married and living in 2 bedrooms flat of about 300k rent.. Budget 25k monthly for rent contributions to avoid collecting loan for rent when you're due.
Either single or Married. Budget 40k for foodstuffs
With car budget 15-20k for fuel
Without car budget atleast 10k for transportation
Electricity Bill 5k
You still Get generator for house budget 15k
Gotv/dstv subscription budget 5k
Mobile Data 5k

You've spent over 100k already for BASIC necessities without a luxurious life
What about your mother or papa for village? Younger ones looking up to you?
With that salary i. Doubt if you will ever buy new clothes for many months.
When i said you will never get rich with this kind salary without side hustle i sabi wetin i dey talk cheesy

Boss when you do breakdown for the singles too na.
Cuz E dey look like say I dey overspend o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
palmshots:

Boss when you do breakdown for the singles too na.
Cuz E dey look like say I dey overspend o.. grin
grin you no dey overspend Boss mi.. The economy is just frustrating

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
For those of you who registered for Federal Polytechnic Orogun, Delta State recruitment, if your connect knows the minister of education, he or she should reach out to him on your behalf.. The shortlisting will be done at his office.. I know this is unusual but this info is 100%..

I wish you the best..

For those who are still interested can mail me..

Kindly check your mail please. I am interested in the lecturing job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingClown(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Moha7:

You lot are saying NIMASA is the best here, meanwhile it’s not. NIMASA’s salary is a bit different. They don’t get to have either pension or gratuity after they retire. So their salary doesn’t have much deductions - it’s why their take-home package is quite good. Although some of your allowances depend on your activity at the port when goods & stuff arrive, a fresh graduate takes over 500K monthly with allowances and everything.
My cousin’s friend left NIMASA for DPR a couple of years ago. Now since NNPC is better than DPR, we can easily say NNPC is better than NIMASA.
NCC, however, is the latest big deal. Good place to work! Salary is about 400K and there are lots of allowances and bonuses.
CBN on the other hand has quite a lesser pay for fresh graduates, but with a single promotion, you will be in the real game! CBN gets you allowances like housing, wardrobe and others that sum up to the salary itself - even way more than that.
There are basically a lot of things to consider when comparing these MDAPs

NPA vs Nimasa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omoladeabiodun: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please how much is FAAN salary

balher:
NPA
NIMASA
NNPCL
NCC
SEC
PENCOM
NNRA
NCAA
NAMA
NMDPRA
NUPRC

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
For those of you who registered for Federal Polytechnic Orogun, Delta State recruitment, if your connect knows the minister of education, he or she should reach out to him on your behalf.. The shortlisting will be done at his office.. I know this is unusual but this info is 100%..

I wish you the best..

For those who are still interested can mail me..
I have sent a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
NDIC letters still distributed in batches. Resumption in April.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nasirmakeveli:
help me with NDLEA link please
just go to ndlea.gov.ng and click on career then proceed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Abcdx:

Anything there sir?
I was told ,I would get info this week....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Camoready:

Thanks for the update. Make i go try press my connect neck to see if anything go show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BikoMERCYme(f): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Only for someone who studied statistics, according to him.. Not even mathematics..

Bros pls help me.......
Nothing is impossible........pls I'd work and be paying whatever u want installmentally sire......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
120k,,because the last open recruitment,thats the 2019 set were paid while they were in camp,so they paid them 115k,when they came out of camp 120k monthly after ,6month dey add small thing as your steps increases. till it gets to 128k .... then 2 star starts with 134k .
So does that mean other paramilitaries too pay during training?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Camoready:
this forum attention is diverted to the NDLEA and ICPC portal not knowing things dey cook for alot of places hmm nawa o Nigeria dey as e dey sha

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Anything happening in FIRS? Pls, who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ziggyzigzag:
Anything happening in FIRS? Pls, who knows?
everything they happen everywhere trust me just get connection and see wonders

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alwan07(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
MunirML:
this forum attention is diverted to the NDLEA and ICPC portal not knowing things dey cook for alot of places hmm nawa o Nigeria dey as e dey sha
How about NCC any update please ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please who is trying the NDLEA site ? Is it opening on your end?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
IghravweIG:
Please who is trying the NDLEA site ? Is it opening on your end?
Try using a PC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please resumption or induction sir?
Camoready:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh99:

So does that mean other paramilitaries too pay during training?
not necessarily ,the 2019 set was even the first time it happened for fed fire
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by banjul01: 1:16am On Mar 15, 2023
please, kindly reply
banjul01:
pGud day. please mr xboy1993, kindly update us on d civil defense apl as an evidence to tender to my connect, cos he said no apl has bn release now. Thks
Mr Julius223pound, please any info from ur connect too. Thks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tessyy1701: 5:12am On Mar 15, 2023
ayuba070:

Boss, how are you sir?
Evening
just want to make an enquiry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 5:25am On Mar 15, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
I was told ,I would get info this week....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2023
MunirML:

Good morning boss.

I sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Pls any update on FAAN??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Pls tell us anyone you know let us try our luck. God bless you for the information

MunirML:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2023
Sltan8:

-NUPRC & NMDPRA
-NCC
-NSIA
-DBN
-NLNG
-NIMASA & NPA
-NNPC ltd & subsidiaries
-NDIC
-NSE, SEC
-PENCOM
-AMCON
-DMO
-NCDMB
-NDIC
-Nexim
- Others NFIU, EFCC, Nigeria Atomic Energy commission, etc

pls i have a question o,all the TOP A agencies,assuming u dont know any senator or rep,is it possible to walk up to their headquter and talk to anyone there to help u out on the job or u must be recomended by those in house alone abeg?

ABEG URGENT REPLY PLS COS AM CLOSER TO NEARLY ALL THEIR HEADQUATERS IN ABJ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Good morning all. Pls if u have connect on itf pls u should start following it up and i wish u guys the best out there.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Yaroadamu:
Good morning all. Pls if u have connect on itf pls u should start following it up and i wish u guys the best out there.
please what's your info on ITF ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayuba070(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Tessyy1701:

just want to make an enquiry

Alright then..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
not necessarily ,the 2019 set was even the first time it happened for fed fire
Okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisgalaxy: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
This ICPC submission is not working, who has successfully submitted today please? Am currently using PC

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Apalara1, PrinceFola(m), Ishaqnasidi, maingate27, HyperCoaster, Starstar, b3llo(m), Hisgrace0001, ayobamdgreat(m), POLS, Slimkkkk, KingClown(m), Beeyouu, PrettySmart(m), chosky2589(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.