Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271019 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
National library of Nigeria is available now.. Only serious minded should mail me please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Camoready:

Most have gotten their letters. Theyโ€™ve been asked to submit acceptance forms back to Hr.
Is there still hope for us thats pressing our connect neck?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
It depends on how strong your connect is.. Just try and notify your connect that some has gotten their letters.
ahmstrng:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
It depends on how strong your connect is.. Just try and notify your connect that some has gotten their letters.
Ok. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
ahmstrng:

Certainly. Some people will not accept the offers. They will need to be replaced, just like whatโ€™s about to happen at NPA ( supplementary recruitment)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
You mean there are still some people that will reject NDIC offer?๐Ÿ™„
Camoready:

Certainly. Some people will not accept the offers. They will need to be replaced, just like whatโ€™s about to happen at NPA ( supplementary recruitment)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Try and submit your application and print the summary page

eddiense:

I saw success but I didn't see this page. When I login again I saw my application ID written on the top. Am I good to go
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
You mean there are still some people that will reject NDIC offer?๐Ÿ™„

There are people who rejected the NPA one. Bro all fingers are not equal o. Same way some people rejected the last Nnpc recruitment a few years ago. God will do it for us ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
I heard that too, some people rejected the NPA apl and they want to fill it up by conducting supplementary recruitment.
Camoready:

There are people who rejected the NPA one. Bro all fingers are not equal o. Same way some people rejected the last Nnpc recruitment a few years ago. God will do it for us ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wow!
Camoready:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Camoready:

Pls on what made them to reject it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Pls on what made them to reject it?
I heard the man that gave them the appointment was given the slot before he could share there was an influ... See more

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nyntynplus: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
National library of Nigeria is available now.. Only serious minded should mail me please.
I'm interested, please email me let's talk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 1:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Nancygoje:
I'm done with ICPC and NDLEA application so help me God

Please how did you apply to the icpc?
I cannot find continue button after uploading my picture
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Olanrewaju010:

I'm game, bro!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2023
So I heard that the Federal Medical Center, FMC Lokoja has been converted to Federal University Lokoja Teaching Hospital.

Those privy to genuine information should please help us find out if they will soon recruit new staff following the conversion.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Please what is the pay range of grade level 8 ICPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omakraid(f): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Hello everyone, please is it advisable for someone who had a CS delivery to apply for NDLEA or any paramilitary job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2023
donbee:
Please what is the pay range of grade level 8 ICPC?

Co-ask.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Omakraid:
Hello everyone, please is it advisable for someone who had a CS delivery to apply for NDLEA or any paramilitary job?

You have the answer already, dear. If it's a new CS, you may be putting yourself at risk.

But what do I even know? Kindly consult your physician for best advice.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omakraid(f): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

You have the answer already, dear. If it's a new CS, you may be putting yourself at risk.

But what do I even know? Kindly consult your physician for best advice.
Thanks for the advice
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omakraid:

Thanks for the advice

You are welcome, sister. You may consult your Dr for the best advice. May God grant you your dream job very soon.

By the way, congratulations on the birth of the baby.

I pray God keeps him/her to grow healthy and to excel greatly in life.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omakraid:

If itโ€™s recent please donโ€™t, also speak with your doctor and take his or her advice seriously. Your health is more important please

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omakraid(f): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

You are welcome, sister. You may consult your Dr for the best advice. May God grant you your dream job very soon.

By the way, congratulations on the birth of the baby.

I pray God keeps him/her to grow healthy and to excel greatly in life.
Amen, thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
cbn braise ....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omakraid(f): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
MarshRiley:

If itโ€™s recent please donโ€™t, also speak with your doctor and take his or her advice seriously. Your health is more important please
Alright sir, thank you..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jamahyel:
cbn braise ....

C'mon, spill the beans!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
My people, with barely 68 days to the end of this administration, do you think that aside the ongoing ones, there would be any more recruitment/replacement under the Buhari administration?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
urgently needed
ITF DG & bank of industry managing director contact, I have Naseni DG & firs M.D
Note, if you don't have above listed contact don't DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Remember most of them have been granted waiver, only funding is delaying some.. Different organizations has their 2023 budget already nw.. So, change of government would not affect anything except if the new administration decide to change the heads of some agencies, and I trust Tinubu, he won't tamper with what Buhari/Osinbajo has done by changing them, but renewal of their tenure for another four years is not sure, even though most of them are serving their second tenure now.. The only person that will surely go is the CBN governor. ๐Ÿ˜
AliEzeOlu:
My people, with barely 68 days to the end of this administration, do you think that aside the ongoing ones, there would be any more recruitment/replacement under the Buhari administration?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tony07067: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Aside politics oo, that CBN governor deserve even more than been sacked.the man is so confused and visionless

His just too incompetent

Olanrewaju010:
Remember most of them have been granted waiver, only funding is delaying some.. Different organizations has their 2023 budget already nw.. So, change of government would not affect anything except if the new administration decide to change the heads of some agencies, and I trust Tinubu, he won't tamper with what Buhari/Osinbajo has done by changing them.. The only person that will surely go is the CBN governor. ๐Ÿ˜

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emandex(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
https://icpc.gov.ng
Please is that the site to apply for icpc cause it taking me their main site and not the recruitment own thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeqee(m), evcabuja, SINJEL, ElPendejo, whippersnapper(m), Sobirin, Damdam24(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.