Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6249768 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2023
Yaroadamu:
Good day everyone pls if u are for ITF pls ensure u follow up very fast becos something good is about to take off. Ramadan kareem to the Muslim family.

Ya Allah , send a good samaritan come my way in regards to this ITF recruitment or any other A list agency doing currently recruiting.....

I remember submitting CV at ITF in 2019 without hearing anything till this moment and now I have been looking for ways to apply again but all my efforts has not been fruitful.

I studied urban and regional planning back in school, working in this kind of organization will be good for my career progression

For the sake of this holy month, silent Samaritans viewing this thread should please help me out . Ramadan Kareem

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by davefieldpop(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2023
Omakraid:
Hello everyone, please is it advisable for someone who had a CS delivery to apply for NDLEA or any paramilitary job?
Apply
The recruitment might last till ending of the year before training commences.
Even during the last training pregnant women were sent home, with the notion they will do their training with the next incoming batch, though they are on the payroll.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Yaroadamu:
Good day everyone pls if u are for ITF pls ensure u follow up very fast becos something good is about to take off. Ramadan kareem to the Muslim family.
it can only happen after they are done with their promotion exams ,they are presently writing that..... But if you mean that they have started compiling underground list and people should follow up with their contact ,then it is fine..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cyon007: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Camoready:

Lol Oya now. My brother, find another connect.
Nna eh!! How nah!! But when do you think they'll stop releasing letters..also can you help me with your connect😁😁🫠

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Please any news of federal polytechnic offa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Hussen24:
To all Muslim brothers and sisters, Ramadan Kareem...
Thank you…you once said after elections FAAN continue giving out APLs any new update pls ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omakraid(f): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2023
davefieldpop:

Apply
The recruitment might last till ending of the year before training commences.
Even during the last training pregnant women were sent home, with the notion they will do their training with the next incoming batch, though they are on the payroll.
Ok, thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sounwave: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2023
Nancygoje:
I'm done with ICPC and NDLEA application so help me God

What time did you apply for ICPC? cos whenever I want to apply, I don't see the apply button.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2023
Anyone with legit update on Nuprc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2023
youtuber:
Anyone with legit update on Nuprc

And NMDPRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Ayuwo:
Please any news of federal polytechnic offa
we plenty we dey wait for this o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2023
MUTERIKA:
we plenty we dey wait for this o
Please did you hear anything about it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2023
Ayuwo:
Please did you hear anything about it?
not really, just that the rectorship issue is one of the reason for the delay in recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Mukzahra:
Thank you…you once said after elections FAAN continue giving out APLs any new update pls ?

I was told that someone collected day before governorship election. I'll find out more inshaa Allah

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2023
Maas93:

And NMDPRA?

And also NNRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please any news on Kaduna Polytechnic/NBTE recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
As at early this month when our link reached out to the rector Kaduna Poly, he said their plan is to release letters ending of this month.. So, you can be expecting either next week or early April.. Just tell your connect to keep following up.
EsvRotimiJubril:
Please any news on Kaduna Polytechnic/NBTE recruitment?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hussen24:

I was told that someone collected day before governorship election. I'll find out more inshaa Allah
thank you ….. we are waiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abel20(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Heard NUPRC APL ... will be distributed before this month end ... And documentation may comernce first week of next month ... Please how true is this ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Monique60: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please, who knows anything about national primary healthcare development agency recruitment (NPHDA)? I need help with this as I am currently unemployed. I just pray someone can help me with this

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
I pray so... Thank you.
Olanrewaju010:
As at early this month when our link reached out to the rector Kaduna Poly, he said their plan is to release letters ending of this month.. So, you can be expecting either next week or early April.. Just tell your connect to keep following up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Anyone here has phone number of DG NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY
please very urgently
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by novia22(f): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Guys pls has NSIA started recruitment? Or are they planning to anytime soon?

Secondly, does anyone have an idea if they take tests (CBT, GMAT, etc) during their recruitment process?

Thirdly, does having a strong connect mean you can still get in whether you pass or fail their exams(that's if there is any exam at all)?

Pls I need your sincere responses.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetmelani: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please what's the salary structure of teacher's registration council of Nigeria ( TRCN).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
it can only happen after they are done with their promotion exams ,they are presently writing that..... But if you mean that they have started compiling underground list and people should follow up with their contact ,then it is fine..
Pls, is promotion exams a one-day stuff for each staff or does it last up to one week?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DEFENCE4000(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please house any update on DSS RECRUITMENT

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Pls who has Mr Godwin Emefiele number...?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lol 😂

SolaOkedara:
Pls who has Mr Godwin Emefiele number...?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
balher:
1. Pls is AKK project under NUPRC OR NMDPRA. ?

2. DO I need to directly remind a connect Working at VILLA who earlier collected my CV from 3party. Have no relationship with the connect but I got his no and saved in my contacts list about 7 Months ago. Or I should ONLY remind the 3party

shortly after receiving my APL., I promised N100k instant transfer for any Nairalander guide me IN THIS regard. Pls No DM but will ask for DM as soon as I get the APL only for payment the N100k. Thanks

You have no business with the connect, you need to remind the 3rd party that you know very well and the person in turn will remind the connect.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
horlatunji00:
Lol 😂

You feel it's impossible to get his no in the public domain right
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hannahsandra: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good evening everyone
Please o does anyone know of any government agencies that is actively recruiting at the moment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bowen2018, oluxmondd2, Muhammadjr12(m), churchillsheddy(m), Maikunya, wayisshut, kkkp, emekanairaland(m), Valme1010 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.